Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 105. (Read 98162 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 02:33:33 PM
Price is irrelevant, but the reason causing that drop should be carefully analyzed, if it is a chinese government taking over of chinese mining farms Cheesy

Your right, chinese government could create huge panic if they over take all farms and continue double spending transactions at large in order to kill Bitcoin. But the hashing algo can be changed or moving to PoS, so at 1 USD it would be great oppurtunity to buy and expect double digits price soon.

You're*

I would buy at least 500.00 BTC if they were $1 each. That way I'd own a large portion of the total BTC to ever be in existence.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 12:53:40 PM
At $1, I would begin a mega fud campaign and set a buy order at $0.25 for 400,000 bitcoins. Hey, if it can drop to a dollar, it could just as well drop further to 10 cents.

Seriously though, there would have to have been something utterly catastrophic affecting bitcoin, as in a better all around version of it in some form. Even still, at $1, I'd be hard-pressed not to buy a few thousand or so just in case.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 12:48:10 PM
if bitcoin droped to 1$ something i provably buy 400$ or more bitcoin and i will wait ultill the bitcoin will high like 1btc = 400 again i will reach for sure
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 12:35:07 PM
if bitcoin dropped to 1$ the thing that come out on my mind is , all the biggest investors of bitcoin will be doing suicide for thier big loss. 

Will buy it as much as I can. When bitcoin drop to $1, many people would buy it, so there's high demand for bitcoin, and that makes bitcoin price goes up again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 17, 2016, 11:59:19 AM
if bitcoin dropped to 1$ the thing that come out on my mind is , all the biggest investors of bitcoin will be doing suicide for thier big loss. 
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 17, 2016, 11:48:25 AM
because I do not have bitcoin now. I will be happy
I would buy a lot of bitcoin, and wait until the price goes up. then sell it all and become rich  Cool Cool

Majority of us will do the same but I don't see it happening very soon, we need to wait very long to that happen, but bitcoin will never fall that low it will keep on rising in future.
yes it's such a prayer that never come true  Grin

This prayer should never come true or else bitcoin will die for sure and many users will leave bitcoin and switch to some other currency in future, we want that price  should go higher in future.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2016, 11:41:48 AM
I would buy a lot of bitcoin, and wait until the price goes up. then sell it all and become rich  Cool Cool

Majority of us will do the same but I don't see it happening very soon, we need to wait very long to that happen, but bitcoin will never fall that low it will keep on rising in future.
yes it's such a prayer that never come true  Grin
Activity: 423
April 17, 2016, 11:15:42 AM
Price is irrelevant, but the reason causing that drop should be carefully analyzed, if it is a chinese government taking over of chinese mining farms Cheesy

Your right, chinese government could create huge panic if they over take all farms and continue double spending transactions at large in order to kill Bitcoin. But the hashing algo can be changed or moving to PoS, so at 1 USD it would be great oppurtunity to buy and expect double digits price soon.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 17, 2016, 11:10:57 AM
I'll sell the rest I have and quit.

At first it looks like a joke but actually I think many would do the same ... to regret the decision all life afterwards. Just imagine you bought Bitcoins for $400 each, sell them for $1 each, to see several weeks later it rises to $1000 each.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
April 17, 2016, 11:02:05 AM
It's impossible that Bitcoin drops that low anymore, it's simply too big too fail (sometimes the "too big to fail" phrase gets some hate and has negative connotations like thinking you are above everything and too confident, but in the case of Bitcoin this is simply the truth).

So since it's impossible.. I don't know what I would do. Probably buy 1000 BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

It's not easy mate that Bitcoin dropped so low to this price 1$ or so, especially we expect that Bitcoin's price will increase highly after the next halving, happening soon this year.
Activity: 812
April 17, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

Activity: 294
April 17, 2016, 10:03:02 AM
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 17, 2016, 03:29:20 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
Its will not happen this year,and i wish it will never happen. if bitcoin dropped to $1, i will not interesting to bitcoin, because the price,because so many crypto currency have same price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 03:26:46 AM
Its impossible to drop down to that price or value .but if happens i will do buy more and more butcoins as much as i can then wait for the next season of bitcoin halving. We all know that there are halving periods so maybe it is too profitable down to $1 then when ups even $2 is a profit to us.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2016, 03:07:24 AM
Although it is very unlikely that the price of bitcoin can go to as low as $1. However, if that is the case, then personally i will resort to buying thousands of bitcoins and dispose when the price has risen again. I know it cannot fall to $1 and stay there for good, it must rise again to some point. This will be a perfect opportunity to make money and become rich
Activity: 420
April 17, 2016, 03:03:55 AM
I would get a lot more Bitcoin if that ever happened because then the whales would all do the same and buy more. Unless the Internet dies then the best thing to do would just accumulate what I could afford while it was cheap. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though.

I think it's really risk mate. If bitcoin dropped to $1. no people will use bitcoin anymore. But yeah, we don't know what happen next. Maybe when you buy many bitcoin on that price. the price will increase soon.
Activity: 168
April 17, 2016, 02:51:44 AM
I would get a lot more Bitcoin if that ever happened because then the whales would all do the same and buy more. Unless the Internet dies then the best thing to do would just accumulate what I could afford while it was cheap. I doubt that will happen anytime soon though.

I dont think that the whales would buy more since its only 1$ and they have so much bitcoin in their wallet and lose so much money they will just well all they have and move to a new one.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 17, 2016, 01:36:01 AM
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
April 16, 2016, 10:44:22 PM
I'll sell the rest I have and quit.
Jump to: