Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 19. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 10, 2016, 06:30:55 PM
I will use all the money I had. buy bitcoin for 1USD is a smart thing. because we know bitcoin will continue to have rising prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 10, 2016, 06:15:52 PM
I would panic. What if bitcoin will not grow back from this one dollar and continue to go down? It doesn't smart to go crazy from the price fall, you have to look on the currency in perspective. Remind the story when bitcoin lost 200$ from Bitfinex hacking. Some global hack can destroy bitcoin at all and it will turn into nothing. People can lose trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 10, 2016, 03:50:49 PM
Probably forget about it faster than it took me to create this account lol
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
August 10, 2016, 02:41:11 PM
I'd call it a troll question but well, I'd sell everything I can and I'd buy Bitcoins with the money if bitcoin dropped to $1. Actually many of us here would do the same even if Bitcoin dropped to $200, but this also will never happen so never mind.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 10, 2016, 02:25:01 PM
That's never possible that bitcoin will go to that price and if we are thinking about that then it means we don't have faith in bitcoin and we are putting a question mark on potential of bitcoin.
thats true, in my opinion the bitcoin price might only grow in the near future and make me some good profit really easy, bitcoin will never go down to 1 dollar
Bitcoin is in its growing phase. If there comes some drops on its way it can be temporary and bitcoin has the power to overcome from any such falls, so it is impossible to see a drop to $1 in bitcoin.
Your right its impossible that the price will touch in $1. we know the price is dropping but it will not drop at that price.. bitcoin is growing ay by day and more adopting are coming and bitcoin is future.. more people will discover the importance of bitcoin..
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
August 10, 2016, 02:22:59 PM
That's never possible that bitcoin will go to that price and if we are thinking about that then it means we don't have faith in bitcoin and we are putting a question mark on potential of bitcoin.
thats true, in my opinion the bitcoin price might only grow in the near future and make me some good profit really easy, bitcoin will never go down to 1 dollar
Bitcoin is in its growing phase. If there comes some drops on its way it can be temporary and bitcoin has the power to overcome from any such falls, so it is impossible to see a drop to $1 in bitcoin.
Below one dollar bitcoin it was only at the beginning, at the dawn of its existence, or as you like, birth. And after, when the company learned its real price, bitcoin will not fall below the critical exponents.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 10, 2016, 02:18:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 10, 2016, 02:14:23 PM
Yeah no can believe this but we dont know the future maybe it will happen in the future.. but i believe that bitcoin will never drop at that price because if you see the adopted bitcoin its growing daily..
Activity: 223
August 10, 2016, 01:57:43 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 01:51:16 PM
Activity: 462
August 10, 2016, 01:47:53 PM
If bitcoin price drop to 1$,it must be any reason behind that. Like technical problems, attacked on encryption system... etc. But I will buy more and more coins if price falls to $1 Smiley

There would obviously be a reason behind bitcoin dropping to that extent and before buying more bitcoins we should first find out if what that problem is and as if it is gonna rise again or not, so a little patience would be needed and later on if it starts growing then we should invest again.

I think price will  start in the month of November to next year January becuase specially in christmas and holidays time bitcoin usually go for high price So we can hold the bitcoin till that and I think its dropped more than 1$ from halving So we can buy and utilize that time.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
August 10, 2016, 01:44:58 PM
If bitcoin price drop to 1$,it must be any reason behind that. Like technical problems, attacked on encryption system... etc. But I will buy more and more coins if price falls to $1 Smiley

I would first consider the consequences and the current trend before I actually decide on what to do when the price dropped at $1. Like maybe the drop of miners, drop of investors, drop of bitcoin users. All of those are important factors to consider rather than just going to go on spending spree buying all the coins just because they are priced at $1.

I think this is the best thing to do, rather than jumping instantly into buying bitcoin at 1 sat or avoiding it like a plague without even considering what the scenario is.  Studying the pros and cons would be a better thing, then whatever the outcome of your research, then go for it.  Im sure it will make a good outcome.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
August 10, 2016, 01:08:30 PM

I would first consider the consequences and the current trend before I actually decide on what to do when the price dropped at $1. Like maybe the drop of miners, drop of investors, drop of bitcoin users. All of those are important factors to consider rather than just going to go on spending spree buying all the coins just because they are priced at $1.
Activity: 672
August 10, 2016, 01:07:28 PM

There would obviously be a reason behind bitcoin dropping to that extent and before buying more bitcoins we should first find out if what that problem is and as if it is gonna rise again or not, so a little patience would be needed and later on if it starts growing then we should invest again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 07:28:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
August 10, 2016, 06:28:23 AM
Try to get as much as possible and slowly store it on an offline wallet and let it sit there in case the price goes up again.

Yeah if price falls that low then we can afford to buy as much as we can as buying at $1 is not a big deal even if it disappears after that it won't make any difference and even if reaches to $100 then we can expect some profits from it.

$1 wont even a big deal as you said even if bitcoin would gone. I would rather buy $100 worth of bitcoin even it  rises just $50 price then your money grow for 50x then i would be a nice profit at all.  I would like to risk if bitcoins price would lower its price like that.
I will also buy more and more coins if price falls below $50.Not just profit, bitcoin is also convneance.Moving money across the globe is as easy as pie with bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 06:24:33 AM
Impossible dude, even in many years ago, bitcoin was dumped to 2 usd, 1 usd age was never back since 5 years, unless you bought it before 2011, lol. People will set unlimited buy orders to get filled, will never see 1 usd.

It's too silly if it is talked about, but it may occur in the coming year. because all the stuff or something created by man is not always stick with long, however it depends on the situation and if it happens in the future then I would look at the situation before acting
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
August 10, 2016, 06:18:57 AM
Try to get as much as possible and slowly store it on an offline wallet and let it sit there in case the price goes up again.

Yeah if price falls that low then we can afford to buy as much as we can as buying at $1 is not a big deal even if it disappears after that it won't make any difference and even if reaches to $100 then we can expect some profits from it.

$1 wont even a big deal as you said even if bitcoin would gone. I would rather buy $100 worth of bitcoin even it  rises just $50 price then your money grow for 50x then i would be a nice profit at all.  I would like to risk if bitcoins price would lower its price like that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2016, 05:46:39 AM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 05:24:59 AM
Impossible dude, even in many years ago, bitcoin was dumped to 2 usd, 1 usd age was never back since 5 years, unless you bought it before 2011, lol. People will set unlimited buy orders to get filled, will never see 1 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: