Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 17. (Read 98138 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 12, 2016, 03:28:55 AM
wow it will be my happiest moment in life...will buy more btc and wait until its rise in exchange....!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
August 12, 2016, 03:25:05 AM
1$ for a bitcoin seems unrealistic to me.
If it would drop that low nobody would buy it. Bitcoin would simply stop to exist.
No miners would run a bitcoin mining software. So no transactions could be made what would mean the end of bitcoin.
I think that even 50$ per coin would lead to an end.

No unless its holding some value we cannot say that its dead, and if it falls to $1 price then there are many people who will prefer to take risk and buy at even that low price hoping that price will rise again.

that is very true.  i think a steady coin that stayed at around 1 usd per coin would make a transition to a greater acceptance easier.  i think people cannot yet comprehend that a gallon of milk costs.... 0.001 BTC or whatever.  that is too hard to get their heads around.  a gallon of milk for 5 doge is easier.  people need to get their heads on the satoshi side of bitcoin and stop thinking in the full bitcoin range.  still it is hard for many people...what would a $5 gallon of milk be? lol  i think 0.01 BTC or 500,000 satoshi......i think we need a better name for the increments in between, i feel like i am back in the Navy buying a pack of cigarettes for 10000 Yen or something.

edit....did the math, lol. A $4 gallon of milk sould cost 0.008 BTC or 800,000 Sat.  There is just no easy way to put this on a sign or price tag.  I guess the best way would be a nice term for 1000 Sat, like a SatDollar or something and then the milk would be 800 or those, i don't know, there is a long road ahead for BTC
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2016, 03:20:03 AM
If it would drop that low nobody would buy it. Bitcoin would simply stop to exist.
No miners would run a bitcoin mining software. So no transactions could be made what would mean the end of bitcoin.

No unless its holding some value we cannot say that its dead, and if it falls to $1 price then there are many people who will prefer to take risk and buy at even that low price hoping that price will rise again.
August 12, 2016, 03:19:12 AM
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

But if it did I'd cry for days.
Me too. I dont think bitcoin will go that lower. A loot of people ar using it and it is a very little probability to go so lower

i always thought that litecoin would be the obvious backup alt coin if bitcoin shit itself, but there are a lot more flops and flips with LTC than BTC in the last year
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2016, 03:17:36 AM
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

But if it did I'd cry for days.
Me too. I dont think bitcoin will go that lower. A loot of people ar using it and it is a very little probability to go so lower
August 12, 2016, 03:02:38 AM
it would be a strange moment in a huge drop.  with the rewards at 12.5, if BTC were to start radically dropping, the TX's would triple and the rewards to the miners and pools would triple.  that would basically mean that the control of the BTC would shift from traders to pool owners and hard core miners.  the exchanges would make a killing and the bitcoin would become stagnant at a "low" but not too low spot.  Eventually the price would recover because interest would come in from a new group of people and those pool/exchange owners would then hold a powerful position.  my point is just to not panic over price changes, things always come back and those holding the coins will benefit from not panicing, plus it is the panic that drives a dropping price lower and lower
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2016, 02:58:18 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
if bitcoin dropped to 1 dollar , i will keep my bitcoin in account and hope for bitcoin to increase again  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 12, 2016, 02:56:35 AM
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 12, 2016, 02:47:25 AM
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
well its ok for me because i dont have much bitcoin. i dont even buy bitcoin i only earn it
August 12, 2016, 02:38:32 AM
you know 600 is not a bad price at all, compare this to last year at 250, this is a good steady price and it is holding pretty steady for the moment
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2016, 02:01:14 AM
I Don't think it will drop that much but if this happens i will buy more and more because i think it will go up again
of course it wont drop that much, it would be really stupid if people manage to dump the bitcoin to such small prices, one dollar per bitcoin is pretty much impossible

Yeah that is impossible to achieve that price in future, if price falls that low I am sure people will go crazy either they will get panic and rest will start buying in bulk.

Really a lot of people will go crazy if they are having the coins and it suddenly falls to that extent and they would surely panic, and the rest who will come to the world of bitcoin may buy a lot if they see some potential of growing in it.
Activity: 420
August 11, 2016, 10:06:53 AM
I Don't think it will drop that much but if this happens i will buy more and more because i think it will go up again
of course it wont drop that much, it would be really stupid if people manage to dump the bitcoin to such small prices, one dollar per bitcoin is pretty much impossible
I think it may be because people do not know is it bitcoin will continue to go down or go up? no one knows when the price of bitcoin will stop to get off? so it's possible that people are still holding their bitcoin when the price falls
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 11, 2016, 09:44:47 AM

Yeah that is impossible to achieve that price in future, if price falls that low I am sure people will go crazy either they will get panic and rest will start buying in bulk.

This is not impossible, but it will happen when everyone's confidence against bitcoin is no longer there or all those already found in other currencies that are much better and superior of the bitcoin. I am sure this will definitely happen, but the time I do not know it because that control the rotation of the wheel of the bitcoin is all users
Activity: 10
August 11, 2016, 09:44:31 AM
I think I'd buy lots of bitcoins and wait that the price rise
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 11, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

Activity: 504
August 11, 2016, 08:12:34 AM
Activity: 952
August 11, 2016, 05:49:37 AM
We will never see that price in future, bitcoin is on growing stage and it will continue to grow in future too, so I think we should not worry about it and try to collect maximum coins possible.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 11, 2016, 05:30:59 AM
Buy more bitcoins then wait for the price to increase. hahaha
Yes we should buy but we need to invest only how much we can afford to lose we need to play safe in every investment, if me i think i invest $1000 that is only i can afford to invest.

Erase the thinking of "invest only what can afford to lose" if you are choosing an investment that will really give you sure profits if you will put some seriousness to this.

That kind of thinking will just lead a person to just fine or not worried if ever there will be a loss. Rather than to expect some loss, make sure that you will not suffer any loss once you put yourself in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 406
August 11, 2016, 05:22:41 AM
Yes we should buy but we need to invest only how much we can afford to lose we need to play safe in every investment, if me i think i invest $1000 that is only i can afford to invest.
Activity: 51
August 11, 2016, 05:08:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: