Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 81. (Read 98162 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Buy more for sure  Grin Cool
if it falls, bitcoin will always rise again!

What is dead may never die.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If bitcoins drop that much for a bad reason anything that is bad then that is the end of bitcoin because its hard to come back the price like $400 again with that dropped. Then I guess I'll stop using bitcoins, but before it drops in $1 dollar I'll withdraw and buy anything I want.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Like the most people I would stop with using the bitcoin for a while, if the bitcoin goes down it will go down fast.
Because of that I would sell very fast to not lose a lot of money.
The major issue is we don't know when it will collapse so its better to sell your coins when price goes higher, if you hold too long then you don't what tomorrow will show us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Like the most people I would stop with using the bitcoin for a while, if the bitcoin goes down it will go down fast.

Indeed, I also would do this because the fact is that such amounts are just too low and the bitcoin will collapse for sure if it hit such a amount.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 476
Most likely I will fully quit the bitcoin because the number would be just too low to get the bitcoin back up.
If the bitcoin is 50 dollar I already would sell it to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1008
That is unrealistic dream to see with opened eyes, it will never go that low in future, we will see much higher price in future as user adoption will go to highest level.
I would buy as many coins as I get but it would be weird because no one is going to expect this. I would find out what the reason behind this is.
If it is true then I would just buy some coins.

Majority of people will do the same I guess, buy 200 coins worth $200 and just forget that you have invested your money in it, who knows what will be the price in future.
Activity: 726
That is unrealistic dream to see with opened eyes, it will never go that low in future, we will see much higher price in future as user adoption will go to highest level.

It comes down to a very simple concept: Supply and Demand.
That is like saying "If gold were to drop to $1 an ounce it would be much safer and easier to understand". But how come gold will not fall to $1 an ounce? Supply and Demand because the MARKET price has been determined to be much more than $1.
Activity: 275
I would buy as many coins as I get but it would be weird because no one is going to expect this. I would find out what the reason behind this is.
If it is true then I would just buy some coins.
Activity: 924
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
IF BITCOIN WERE TO HIT SUCH A PRICE THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THESE CRYPTOCURRIES AS IT IS THE PARENT DIGITAL CURRENCY SO I WOULD LEAVE THE CRYPTO WORLD AT ONCE   Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Its a dream only. Bitcoin cannot be dropped too low
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Taking a loan might be a good idea but we have to take into account why the price took a nosedive to $1. If $1 is backed up with solid reasons and that it could further drop then buying it won't be way to go.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Then I'll wait it's price to get high :p Grin
Activity: 798
1. Goto bank
2. Get some loan.
3. Buy as many btc as I can.
4. and wait for it to rise and sell when it's a peak price Tongue

How if bitcoin dead just after you bought so many bitcoins with the loan? Even though it sounds impossible, but who knows the future of bitcoin?

I'm very confident that if it drops, it surely spikes again. Because people buy bitcoin when it's at low price (seen saying this for number of times)  Roll Eyes

But there will be many people who will loose faith in bitcoin and will prefer to quit bitcoin forever, but it is unlikely to happen in near future.
Activity: 126
1. Goto bank
2. Get some loan.

How if bitcoin dead just after you bought so many bitcoins with the loan? Even though it sounds impossible, but who knows the future of bitcoin?

I'm very confident that if it drops, it surely spikes again. Because people buy bitcoin when it's at low price (seen saying this for number of times)  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
1. Goto bank
2. Get some loan.

legendary
Activity: 840
yeah, bitcoin falling back to $1 is never possible now, it will keep on rising in future and even if it falls in future it will not be below anything $250.

cmon man, dont break his dreams! Most of bitcoiners will buy as much as they can for sure, but instead of asking what you will do if price drop to $1, people should start to think that the price will never be as cheap as now... Wink, so we are on the best opportunity of our lives to buy cheap bitcoins, i hope... Tongue

People who are true believer and followers of bitcoin will continue to buy even if price fall that low, but I don't think it will be ever possible in future.
Activity: 381
yeah, bitcoin falling back to $1 is never possible now, it will keep on rising in future and even if it falls in future it will not be below anything $250.

cmon man, dont break his dreams! Most of bitcoiners will buy as much as they can for sure, but instead of asking what you will do if price drop to $1, people should start to think that the price will never be as cheap as now... Wink, so we are on the best opportunity of our lives to buy cheap bitcoins, i hope... Tongue
Activity: 126
What would you do if bitcoin becomes 0$ after you bought as much BTC as you can or simply consider it as a dump coin? This is actually possible to happen if an alt coin will rise and replace/upgrade all the privileges that BTC offers. Please do consider that bitcoin dropping to 1$ doesn't mean that it's the lowest price bitcoin will be. There's a chance that people are just dumping their btc and are migrating to another crypto-currency that's why bitcoin's price became 1$. Roll Eyes

Nothing drops to a "Zero" value my bro Tongue

I've been seeing people, they go crazy and buy alot even when the price drops to $200 or $250. Why would anyone let it go and don't look at it when it's $1?

There are chances that other crypto-currency could be like bitcoin, but nothing else is beating the bitcoin. Hence, your argument is invalid  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: