Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 84. (Read 98162 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I would just hold it and wait as you really couldn't lose more than a couple of dollars after it reaches such a low price. I definitely wouldn't invest in ETH as I had some bad experiences with it before.

I will simply continue to keep on buying more coins if the price falls that low, but I don't think that bitcoin will fall that low ever in future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I would just hold it and wait as you really couldn't lose more than a couple of dollars after it reaches such a low price. I definitely wouldn't invest in ETH as I had some bad experiences with it before.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
A lot dollars have been lost in gambling. So without thinking, whether the price will increase or not will continue to buy at least for some $1000.

Yeah people keep on loosing bitcoin in gambling, so even if the price falls that low I will continue to keep on buying and will collect atleast 2000 coins.

means if bitcoin price drops to $1 and you will spend $2000 to buy 2000BTC. myself better not take this risk, because if the price drop to $1 , everyone will leave bitcoin and this will be the ruin of even being a scam haha

People who believes bitcoin truly will never leave the hope and will continue to buy as bitcoin has a potential to grow again in future.

but how is it possible if bitcoin prices drops to $1, they would still believe in bitcoin? and I think not only bitcoin, all altcoins will also be destroyed if bitcoin drops to $1.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
bitcoin much to change my life, I have always asked for money to my family, but since it is rarely bitcoin know I do, so although the price dropped to $ 1 bitcoin I would still look for

Yes and I don't think that bitcoin will fall that low in recent times but if falls then it would be an great opportunity for us to buy some coins for future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
A lot dollars have been lost in gambling. So without thinking, whether the price will increase or not will continue to buy at least for some $1000.

Yeah people keep on loosing bitcoin in gambling, so even if the price falls that low I will continue to keep on buying and will collect atleast 2000 coins.

But I think there will be much less people who will buy bitcoins, and only those people will buy who will have some extra money and who did not faced any lose in bitcoin price drop.
Activity: 762
I really doubt that Bitcoin can go as low as $1..just because the demand would be so high it is really impossible to go that low..
but I`m really looking forward to buy @$1 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
bitcoin much to change my life, I have always asked for money to my family, but since it is rarely bitcoin know I do, so although the price dropped to $ 1 bitcoin I would still look for
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If Bitcoin drops to 1$ it'll go back to 200$ so fast that I can't collect any cheap coins. Imagine the buy support if we see double digits. I'll try to buy all coins I can and I know a lot of people think like me.

Yeah I feel the same as I will see it as an investment opportunity which can be 5 times more in future if bitcoin bounces back with a blast in future.
It depends on what is the reason why it fell that low. If panic selling happened with no definite reason as to why then grab as many as I can otherwise, I'll grab some popcorn and watch the charts Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
If Bitcoin drops to 1$ it'll go back to 200$ so fast that I can't collect any cheap coins. Imagine the buy support if we see double digits. I'll try to buy all coins I can and I know a lot of people think like me.

Yeah I feel the same as I will see it as an investment opportunity which can be 5 times more in future if bitcoin bounces back with a blast in future.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
Activity: 672

means if bitcoin price drops to $1 and you will spend $2000 to buy 2000BTC. myself better not take this risk, because if the price drop to $1 , everyone will leave bitcoin and this will be the ruin of even being a scam haha

People who believes bitcoin truly will never leave the hope and will continue to buy as bitcoin has a potential to grow again in future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Activity: 938

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

I have to say as it descended   from 450 to 400 . I would buy.  When it got to 300 I would buy again.  When it got to 200 I would buy again.  When it got to 100 I would buy again.

Same thing at 50.  Same thing at 25.  Same thing at 10. Same thing at 5 .   Lastly one more time at 1.

All actions above are based on the idea that the drop takes 10 days or so. With no apparent reason ie some one did not figure a way to hack the code and turn coins into  worthless junk.

I also think  100 was low enough for the ops question.
Dropping at 3's (<$400) would be considered low enough, considering that the price is curently stabilizing at $450. Depending on the situation and the trend, people will either dump or restock their supply. I'll just go with whatever is happening but of course, I'll do a little research myself.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

I have to say as it descended   from 450 to 400 . I would buy.  When it got to 300 I would buy again.  When it got to 200 I would buy again.  When it got to 100 I would buy again.

Same thing at 50.  Same thing at 25.  Same thing at 10. Same thing at 5 .   Lastly one more time at 1.

All actions above are based on the idea that the drop takes 10 days or so. With no apparent reason ie some one did not figure a way to hack the code and turn coins into  worthless junk.

I also think  100 was low enough for the ops question.
Activity: 868
I would buy more too but dropping to $1 we will never see in this Universe, maybe in a parallel one but not in this we are living now. I even doubt we will ever see below $390 because if BTC will drop below $400 people will start buying like crazy.

Yeah people are waiting for price drop at a moment so that they can buy maximum coins before the halving occurs so that they can sell at higher price at halving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Would spend a hundred dollars on some and put it away for safe keeping,if it blows up again great ,if not oh well.
Its kind of crazy to talk about something dying though when most of us want to see bitcoin go to the moon.

it seems only a miracle if bitcoin could go back to the moon after death I think only people crazy people who want to turn something that is already dead. it is very risky
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I would buy more too but dropping to $1 we will never see in this Universe, maybe in a parallel one but not in this we are living now. I even doubt we will ever see below $390 because if BTC will drop below $400 people will start buying like crazy.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I would actually buy more, because there is no way bitcoin will remain that price or at the worst drop more than that. So its win win to just buy more bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: