Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do? - page 85. (Read 98162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
It's possible this will happen later today, i would wait till 0.00001 to buy a whole bunch just for fun and take a scresnshot, afterwards we won't be able to use them anyway.
And after that no one will be able to use bitcoin again and again no one will believe on it and will leave the field of bitcoin forever, and with that not only bitcoin but all other crypto currency wll also lost their places in people hearts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There must be a reason why bitcoin price is dropping from $400 to $1. If the reason is something really bad, then it will not even worth $1 per coins (such as the encrytion has been broken or the network is not functioning anymore...)

If it is not something that bad, and price will still able to rebound, then people will grap as much as they can before it even drop to $1.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I don't think that the day will come, because now it is too late, how can bitcoin will come at $1? may be bitcoin will die but not come in this price.
but if it will be happened than i will buy bitcoins a lot of. 
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
I would buy lots of bitcoins than and wait to raise again, although i think its impossible for bitcoin to drop that low...It can only raise. And it is raising!

It's very unlikely at the moment but it is not impossible. If there are some serious tragedies that has happened then surely it would affect the majority of bitcoin users and the bitcoin price itself. If bitcoin's price dropped to 1$, it's very likely that everyone is panic dumping their coins.

A little impossible but there's a chance that it could happen...But I always do think that when we reach that point, there must have been a reason, probably a revelation, ban, or whatever that is acceptable and legal in real life that could cause the crash in price.. It's not worth it anymore to wait, it will gonna be a long time before bitcoin could stand again...

or maybe sathosi nakamoto sell his bitcoin and he go out from bitcoin, also microsoft ban bitcoin, all people left bitcoin muahahahhaa Roll Eyes  Cheesy

Oh that's worst than what I imagine..If he sell his work of art...But who will not be tempted with that big amount of money...If he sell his bitcoin, that would cripple the community much harder...
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
The simple answer would be buy, the more complex answer would be to figure out why.

If the price dropped to $1 because the community is dead, I would leave it too. There is nearly no way I would be able to sell my Bitcoin after I buy it. If it is at $1 due to someone really messing up a decimal place sometime in the future, I would definitely buy though. Easy money, easy life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
first thing i would buy v.i.p  on here
secondly buy 3k bitcoin

wait until the price increased . then i am to  be a rich man  Tongue
Activity: 784
I would buy lots of bitcoins than and wait to raise again, although i think its impossible for bitcoin to drop that low...It can only raise. And it is raising!

It's very unlikely at the moment but it is not impossible. If there are some serious tragedies that has happened then surely it would affect the majority of bitcoin users and the bitcoin price itself. If bitcoin's price dropped to 1$, it's very likely that everyone is panic dumping their coins.

A little impossible but there's a chance that it could happen...But I always do think that when we reach that point, there must have been a reason, probably a revelation, ban, or whatever that is acceptable and legal in real life that could cause the crash in price.. It's not worth it anymore to wait, it will gonna be a long time before bitcoin could stand again...

or maybe sathosi nakamoto sell his bitcoin and he go out from bitcoin, also microsoft ban bitcoin, all people left bitcoin muahahahhaa Roll Eyes  Cheesy
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
At current prices, I can only go as low as $300 before selling what I have. If it goes down further, that could be a bad sign for BTC already, or something terrible must have caused it to continuously plummet. Panic sets in already and holders will do anything to get rid of what they have at dirt cheap prices.
At first it is Impossible for the price to be reduced to such a low value , the least bottom value at this instance can be $400 and if it gets reduced below that value just buy coins with sure that bitcoin will increase within another few day.
Activity: 714
At current prices, I can only go as low as $300 before selling what I have. If it goes down further, that could be a bad sign for BTC already, or something terrible must have caused it to continuously plummet. Panic sets in already and holders will do anything to get rid of what they have at dirt cheap prices.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Would spend a hundred dollars on some and put it away for safe keeping,if it blows up again great ,if not oh well.
Its kind of crazy to talk about something dying though when most of us want to see bitcoin go to the moon.

yeah, at that time when the price of bitcoin is dropped to $1 will not be a large investment , and we should have to give another chance to our luck, but at that time there will be very less people who will once again try to invest in bitcoin, as everyone will have already faced a great loss.

$1 is not a big amount to make an investment, if price  falls that low then I will buy atleast 500 coins and keep it safe for future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Would spend a hundred dollars on some and put it away for safe keeping,if it blows up again great ,if not oh well.
Its kind of crazy to talk about something dying though when most of us want to see bitcoin go to the moon.

yeah, at that time when the price of bitcoin is dropped to $1 will not be a large investment , and we should have to give another chance to our luck, but at that time there will be very less people who will once again try to invest in bitcoin, as everyone will have already faced a great loss.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1008
I dont wanna think about it ,but well a short vision would be panic and bitcoin would be dead for the 99,9% for others would be one way to get more bitcoins .I dont know how much the dead of bitcoin would affect altcoins but would impact for sure those others coins and maybe make one coin king replacing bitcoin from it,but currently i doubt this will be possible.

Yeah it doesn't seems to be possible in coming years and if it does then bitcoin will surely loose all its users and it will be difficult for bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If it does that's just a signal for me to buy tons of bitcoins and just have it there for me to store and wait for the price rise. Grin
Activity: 560
I dont wanna think about it ,but well a short vision would be panic and bitcoin would be dead for the 99,9% for others would be one way to get more bitcoins .I dont know how much the dead of bitcoin would affect altcoins but would impact for sure those others coins and maybe make one coin king replacing bitcoin from it,but currently i doubt this will be possible.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
Yes, if the price dropped to $1, then once again bitcoin will not be able to get that much fame again and it will be much harder for bitcoin to gain the believe of people once again, and will fail in the field of crypto-currency.

Yeah people will stop having faith in it and they will move to some other best option available for them at that particular point of time.

And the best option would probably we will go back to paypal again and real money for buying and paying services. And again more transaction fees we'll pay for them and taxes too.
Activity: 868
Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
Yes, if the price dropped to $1, then once again bitcoin will not be able to get that much fame again and it will be much harder for bitcoin to gain the believe of people once again, and will fail in the field of crypto-currency.

Yeah people will stop having faith in it and they will move to some other best option available for them at that particular point of time.
Pages:
Jump to: