Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin ever goes mainstream - page 4. (Read 29017 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 12:26:55 PM
If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream that is of course a good thing because that means that the majority of the people is making use of Bitcoin. But I do not think that it is ever going to happen, Bitcoin is something that people will no use without a reason.

Agreed, its difficult to see that bitcoin ever gets on mainstream, as its not popular yet, there are many countries who are still not aware about it, seems to be difficult.
yes its might difficult to relize that bitcoin will goes mainstream like gold or cash money,but have you think this all just matter of time?bitcoin might will more popular in 5 or 10 years later,and on that time i wish bitcoin goes mainstream and i still alive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 10:52:23 AM
This new world is going to require some new ways of thinking. The old ways will no longer work. The people that come up with the new ideas will be very wealthy.
If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream then that means that it goes good with Bitcoin because it means that many people are making use of it. Lets hope that one that day will come.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 09:52:37 AM
If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream that is of course a good thing because that means that the majority of the people is making use of Bitcoin. But I do not think that it is ever going to happen, Bitcoin is something that people will no use without a reason.

Agreed, its difficult to see that bitcoin ever gets on mainstream, as its not popular yet, there are many countries who are still not aware about it, seems to be difficult.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2016, 09:50:36 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
May 24, 2016, 08:40:24 AM
if bitcoin known by the public it is a good thing, so people can accept bitcoin and also very many stores that accept bitcoin. it is something cool I think, if bitcoin used generically

I will use bitcoin if the shop accepting the bitcoin sell things cheaper than the other shops selling similar things.

If you shop online using bitcoin then you can great discount on your purchases, the only thing you need to take is to check the shipping costs as sometimes they are too high.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2016, 08:36:03 AM
if bitcoin known by the public it is a good thing, so people can accept bitcoin and also very many stores that accept bitcoin. it is something cool I think, if bitcoin used generically

I will use bitcoin if the shop accepting the bitcoin sell things cheaper than the other shops selling similar things.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2016, 03:32:40 PM
Bitcoin seems to be increasing its number of users:

blockchain.info reported last February that it surpassed the 3 million accounts:
https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-info-reports-3-millionth-bitcoin-wallet/

Coinbase published that he had more than 2 million customers on their trading platform:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-just-passed-2-million-users/

It's amazing to see a Bitcoin exchange has so many customers but it doesn't say anything about how many people are actually using Bitcoin as fiat money to buy and sell things and so on.
Because not much shop accept bitcoin in whole world maybe just in euro,america we can use bitcoin like fiat money and as i know bitcoin is popular in that zone.
Activity: 462
May 21, 2016, 02:33:08 PM
I honestly do not think the bitcoin goes mainstream ever but we of course will see if I'm wrong, I hope it will of course but the chance is way too small in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 21, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

blockchain.info reported last February that it surpassed the 3 million accounts:

Coinbase published that he had more than 2 million customers on their trading platform:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-just-passed-2-million-users/

It's amazing to see a Bitcoin exchange has so many customers but it doesn't say anything about how many people are actually using Bitcoin as fiat money to buy and sell things and so on.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 21, 2016, 02:02:14 PM
Activity: 350
May 21, 2016, 01:56:12 PM
Well, if price doesnt go up, it will go down... that's im sure.
There's no chance it stay as it is today.

If the price doesnt go up a lot farms will change the coin they mine, if the farms do that the hashpower will decrease fast but the dificulty will stay the same for a short time(maybe even days).
If that happens, then it will be the fall... and we will be fu**ed up.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2016, 01:04:55 PM
I think that bitcoin will go mainstream after halving cause many, many people will see that we make big money with bitcoin. But if price will not increase, noting will happen obvisusly.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 21, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

So as the number of bitcoin produced everyday due to high inflation. So if the increase in demand is only being matched by increase in supply then it could be just a stalemate.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
May 21, 2016, 12:28:14 PM

April 18, 2016, 04:35:18 AM
Well i had imagined already take the family to shop and pay an mcdonalds with bitcoin,being able to buy anything with it .Would be like i were famous or doing something out of my mind.

if it gets into a mainstream than that would be a blessing for people as they can buy anything by using bitcoins and decentralisation is an added advantage with bitcoins, as a bitcoin users we want that it should get on mainstream as soon as possible.

When the bitcoin is used by main stream of people, it will stabilise the economy as we do not need somebody to set the interest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 14, 2016, 07:31:18 AM
Well i had imagined already take the family to shop and pay an mcdonalds with bitcoin,being able to buy anything with it .Would be like i were famous or doing something out of my mind.

if it gets into a mainstream than that would be a blessing for people as they can buy anything by using bitcoins and decentralisation is an added advantage with bitcoins, as a bitcoin users we want that it should get on mainstream as soon as possible.
Activity: 854
April 13, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

It become possible later when bitcoin will get more popularity in different countries. Mdonalds likes mainstreams so if bitcoin goes mainstream your dream will become true.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2016, 08:17:14 PM
April 13, 2016, 02:31:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 13, 2016, 02:22:59 PM
I think Bitcoin will enter the mainstream when it's accepted as a valid payment method in every offline business around the world like supermarkets, grocery shops, barbers hairdressers etc. Bitcoin as it stands now is predominantly used for online shopping by a small part of the population. Also I think if Bitcoin becomes mainstream this will create a greater demand as more people will be involved daily and thus the price will consequently increase. A win-win situation for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: