Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 44. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
If you do make sure you pay taxes on those Bitcoin, else you will lose more than you have. Don't want to get audited.

Does bitcoin have tax? I don't think bitcoins do have tax but only miners fee so if you are going to buy your own house with bitcoin.

That is just going to cover up when you convert it to fiat money. And that is the time that you are going to pay government tax for buying your house.

But I don't care about taxes as long as I am able to buy my own house with bitcoin, that is success!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
i don't think there is any connection between this to increase price at its highest peak . but here your idea is not bad to get a house . owm control of what you want to do with house . if you have some btc then after increase price it would be better to buy a home .
A goal is really important, if your goal is only to buy a house then after you get it you will not invest anymore then I think it is better to start investing now since the price is still cheap, you can do invest even little by little because there is not minimum investment here in bitcoin, so the moment you have accumulated a large number of bitcoins and the price will also increase, for sure you can sell that for a big profit.
Activity: 882
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
i don't think there is any connection between this to increase price at its highest peak . but here your idea is not bad to get a house . owm control of what you want to do with house . if you have some btc then after increase price it would be better to buy a home .
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
If you do make sure you pay taxes on those Bitcoin, else you will lose more than you have. Don't want to get audited.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
if i were you, yes, i would buy a house when the bitcoin's price goes up very high. Investing in a property is one of the best method for investment when you sell all your coins, especially in my country.

Yup, house and lots or real estate is the best investment ever, it could last up to the next generations... Buying a house is far more important than buying a new car... It should be one of our goal while we are still young and strong...  Smiley So yes, when the bitcoin price increase a lot and you have a lot of bitcoin in your wallet, you can sell part of it and buy a house...  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
how much you hold bitcoin
i think if much take profit must hold much bitcoin to can buy house
i think is very good choose and always growth bitcoin and money everyday is trading, everyday is take profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
if i were you, yes, i would buy a house when the bitcoin's price goes up very high. Investing in a property is one of the best method for investment when you sell all your coins, especially in my country.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I find real estate a good investment, for nearly everybody, because yes, you should be able to afford it and not many can. But if you can then sure use your profit to buy real estate. But don't cash out just yet, i am pretty sure there is more to come for bitcoin.
it is a good investment option but it is actually way better to hold all your bitcoins in your cold storage
That is part of the security to hold your bitcoin in cold storage and everyone who has a bigger value of bitcoins for investment are normally doing it.
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I find real estate a good investment, for nearly everybody, because yes, you should be able to afford it and not many can. But if you can then sure use your profit to buy real estate. But don't cash out just yet, i am pretty sure there is more to come for bitcoin.
it is a good investment option but it is actually way better to hold all your bitcoins in your cold storage
Activity: 770
i would also just search for some good investment options to make decent money really easily
Activity: 448
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
How many bitcoin do you have that after selling you will be able to get a house. Also it will depend upon where you buying and how much area of the house you want to buy to get the house
Yes how much bitcoin they hold if bitcoin goes up
 very high is that enough fo you they to house all is
its depends like you said where they buying a house
or how much the badget they hold to buy a house.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Well, I'm thinking of buying a house with bitcoin bitcoin someday if I am already very much, for now I think the focus on business is a very good thing to do. but if you already have a lot of bitcoin and was enough to buy a modest house, I think it is the right time to buy a house, because it was also referred a long-term investment

I agree, we have the right to dream and it is really needed so we have inspiration in life.  But  to make this dream come true we should have all the materials needed to fulfill it.  If we are lacking something then we  have to work for it.  Just waht hawkins said, if you have not much of bitcoin then, don't wait for it to become 10,000x higher instead work for it to multiply a thousand fold.
Yes, having big dreams based on bitcoin is not wrong. But having only dream with bitcoin but not taking any necessary steps must be wrong. We need to work hard in order to have enough bitcoins to fulfil our dreams. Without hard work we will not be successful even we are having the better system bitcoin.

To have our team into real, we must work hard to have all the required things particularly more number of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Well, I'm thinking of buying a house with bitcoin bitcoin someday if I am already very much, for now I think the focus on business is a very good thing to do. but if you already have a lot of bitcoin and was enough to buy a modest house, I think it is the right time to buy a house, because it was also referred a long-term investment

I agree, we have the right to dream and it is really needed so we have inspiration in life.  But  to make this dream come true we should have all the materials needed to fulfill it.  If we are lacking something then we  have to work for it.  Just waht hawkins said, if you have not much of bitcoin then, don't wait for it to become 10,000x higher instead work for it to multiply a thousand fold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I dont know about other countries but here in Spain my house that was worth around 150k € now can be bought by 50k so right now if you have money buying a house is definitely a good idea one or two or how many you can afford really since the price can't really fall down more than this
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Maybe if bitcoin rose very high into 1btc worth $ 3,000 that will be able to buy a home with ease, even with only collect only we could get home. It could be better if bitcoin prices continued to improve.
And let us hope it will happen soon because there is no sense if we buy a house if we cannot live it, you know we are getting older while we are waiting  for the price of bitcoin to rise and though majority of us are optimistic for that to happen but we need more time I guess.

Yes it does take a very long time. Waiting for prices to rise so they can buy a house it is still very far away and bitcoin must continue to evolve. I'm sure if bitcoin progress from time to time it's definitely achievable. But it should take very long.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It depends on your needs and the market economy. If you need to solve a personal problem, you can buy a house. If the housing market is objective, you can also buy a house for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Re: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

if Bitcoin goes up very high you should even buy 2 or 3 houses.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
Well if you have the money to buy a house and you need a house, I see no reason coming to this forum to seek advice. Just go and buy the house! Huh Roll Eyes

Housing is one of the bare necessities of life. How long are you going to live in rented accommodation? I know this, because I burned through most of the savings to construct my home... and even now I am in debt because of it. But I don't regret my decision... I could have deferred my plans and kept my equities and mutual funds... But then I would be living a miserable life in some rented apartment...
It is still good to have your own house as that would prove that you are doing everything to earn for you and for your family, me, I have a house already but it was not easy having it because I need to work double time in my day job and online work.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Well if you have the money to buy a house and you need a house, I see no reason coming to this forum to seek advice. Just go and buy the house! Huh Roll Eyes

Housing is one of the bare necessities of life. How long are you going to live in rented accommodation? I know this, because I burned through most of the savings to construct my home... and even now I am in debt because of it. But I don't regret my decision... I could have deferred my plans and kept my equities and mutual funds... But then I would be living a miserable life in some rented apartment...
Pages:
Jump to: