Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 47. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Whatever the price be you should decide if you want to buy a house or not, depending on your bitcoin volume that you are holding I would not buy a house unless i plan to sell it later and make profit but depends on our preferences.
For every person is important and its selection of home buying. If you need to purchase and configure the nest, then of course if there is an appropriate amount of coins, you need to buy. Otherwise it makes no sense for the extraction of money. Why, then, you need money if you do not buy what you need.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Whatever the price be you should decide if you want to buy a house or not, depending on your bitcoin volume that you are holding I would not buy a house unless i plan to sell it later and make profit but depends on our preferences.

Obviously, everyone has a different thinking or different various plans are roaming around the minds of people having bitcoins as they think they would earn quite a lot of profit in long term holding so it depends on an individual if what he wants to do with his bitcoins later on.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
I you can make so much money with Bitcoin that you can buy a entire house then you should do it because a house is the best thing you can buy.
Do not go out and blow your money because that is just stupid.
i would definitely do that if i had that much money though i dont earn so big right now, i hope that bitcoin will be big though
Buying a house from bitcoin is already a big accomplishment for our investment, that is the great reward we can get for supporting bitcoin and risking our money for the future of bitcoin.

Yeah it is a success and achievement if you are going to buy your own house with the use of bitcoin. This is my dream and goal in bitcoin, if I would be able to invest my bitcoins in real property then that is going to be a thing that I can be proud of and I want to get to the next level. And what's next is probably a car.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
I you can make so much money with Bitcoin that you can buy a entire house then you should do it because a house is the best thing you can buy.
i would definitely do that if i had that much money though i dont earn so big right now, i hope that bitcoin will be big though
Buying a house from bitcoin is already a big accomplishment for our investment, that is the great reward we can get for supporting bitcoin and risking our money for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Bitcoin like a stuff then worth as money, is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context, or is easily converted to such a form. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange; a unit of account; a store of value; and, sometimes, a standard of deferred payment. Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered as money. So there free you for anythings. Wanna buy house? more stuff? there back again how you do better yours self and family.
From the beginning I know bitcoin as online currency that has high price from time to time. Of course you can buy a house using bitcoin as payment (if accepted) or simple convert it into fiat money to pay for the house. I'll do the same if bitcoin goes up very high, that's why it called as long term investment.
The real essence of the question is not really using your bitcoin to buy a house, it just stated that if our investment will grow do we buy a house, and the simple answer for me is yes, why not? That is money that we earn from our hard work so we should also reward ourselves on that.

Maybe he doesnt know what OP really meant in his  question. No one   would surely say no to buy a house which almost of us  had a dream on having our own house. If we are  making profits with bitcoin  in the future and could able to buy a house. Then why not.?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
If you think bitcoin will go up, and you own hundreds of bitcoin (minimum for a house where I live is 350BTC), then spending it all on a house is not smart, unless you think the house's worth can go up just as much. I mean if you own 350BTC today, you're not risk averse, so it would make more sense to buy the house with a significant mortgage, at dirt low rates. In my country you can easily get a fixed rate mortgage so not much risk, if there is inflation the house becomes cheaper and cheaper to pay out, so win win.

On the other hand if like me you own only a few bitcoins, then selling them as part of buying a house is not really a problem, we can reenter the market later.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
Bitcoin like a stuff then worth as money, is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context, or is easily converted to such a form. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange; a unit of account; a store of value; and, sometimes, a standard of deferred payment. Any item or verifiable record that fulfills these functions can be considered as money. So there free you for anythings. Wanna buy house? more stuff? there back again how you do better yours self and family.
From the beginning I know bitcoin as online currency that has high price from time to time. Of course you can buy a house using bitcoin as payment (if accepted) or simple convert it into fiat money to pay for the house. I'll do the same if bitcoin goes up very high, that's why it called as long term investment.
The real essence of the question is not really using your bitcoin to buy a house, it just stated that if our investment will grow do we buy a house, and the simple answer for me is yes, why not? That is money that we earn from our hard work so we should also reward ourselves on that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 448

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Of course . bitcoin has a high price. and now the price continue to rise. we can buy a new house with the hard work of doing work related to bitcoin.
thats true, the price has a lot of potential to go up right now, i think that it is going to not stop going up after several years though right now it is not growing
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
That is a great idea bro as buying a house all in and in one payment will be great for you. But yes it is always depends on what your needs are. Do you really need a new house? A new house not only requires materials for the house but also you need to purchase the land for your house. And it ia a great idea purchasing a house up front as it is a way to have less expenses. Its up to you bro it does depends on what your needs are.
Activity: 420
property is a very good investment but dependant on Location

Property is really good for investment in my country because the price of property in my country always increase every year and it's a good plan to buy a house when the bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 420
If you can make enough money with Bitcoin to be able to buy a house the you should buy a house because you can never go wrong with buying a house.
The value of your house also can go up and a house is something that you always need.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think you probably should buy a house man. Cause you know having a house is a great feeling in the world knowing that you own something you can go without any payments or bill or rent payments cause it's your own house.

This is really a good thing to buy your own house if the price of bitcoin is going to goes up. And as of now this is just the start of bitcoin that it is now increasing. And having your own house is going to be the best investment that you are going to allot your earnings with it. And after buying a house what would be next is a brand new car.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

This is really a good investment if you are going to get high income with bitcoin. And this is on my list, but as of now I am not able to get some
good amount of bitcoins at all. I wish I were.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Of course . bitcoin has a high price. and now the price continue to rise. we can buy a new house with the hard work of doing work related to bitcoin.
bitcoin price is not too big right now and in my opinion it should grow a lot soon, i would definitely buy a house if i had enough bitcoins to be honest
Yeah, so we better ride with bitcoin now, the price will continue to increase and that is a big advantage for us to buy more bitcoins. Others are already thinking to to sell but I am pretty sure I can still see a good profit in the coming days, I think we can buy a house now.
Pages:
Jump to: