Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 71. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
If the Bitcoin price will be so high that you even can buy a house why not. Buying a house is a good investment because everbody needs a house.
A house is a must have in life so buy one if you can.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yeah why not a house is a very important thing to have in live in my opinion it is the best investment you can make. Houses also can go up in value so it is possible that your house will be worth more money in the future.
But if you invested in bitcoin and then you could buy a house as a result of increasing bitcoin price you may not be interested to sell your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Yeah why not a house is a very important thing to have in live in my opinion it is the best investment you can make. Houses also can go up in value so it is possible that your house will be worth more money in the future.
Buying a house is always a good option because that is our basic needs in life, if it happens will really appreciate to a high value that I can afford to buy a house then I would buy and maybe set aside a little amount to help those who are homeless.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
It would be nice if you can buy a house with Bitcoin of course because if people are going to make an investment than the best investment that you can make is a house and that is nice.
But of course you have to need a lot of coins or the value must rise for a long time to buy it.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
NO. Definitely not.

When the whole fiat currency system comes tumbling down, there will be either hyperinflation or deflation. But your house isn't going to be that liquid in both cases. That in itself is bad for an investment.

Even bitcoin goes up or down, you should buy a house I guess, it is everyone's dream to have his own house. But it will still your decision if you aren't going to buy a house when the price of bitcoin increases.
Activity: 294
NO. Definitely not.

When the whole fiat currency system comes tumbling down, there will be either hyperinflation or deflation. But your house isn't going to be that liquid in both cases. That in itself is bad for an investment.
Activity: 382
It would be perfect for you if you can invest in a house and that is because you can sell it even later with some nice profit and that would be perfect for you.
The only thing is that you need a lot of coins with Bitcoin if you want to buy a house.

It is everybody's need to buy and have a house, your point is right, even if bitcoins price or not.
You should invest in buying house, and that is the biggest investment that you can have because the price of lot will also increase as time goes by.
so true. no matter how much the price of bitcoin, if you already have enough bitcoin to build a house, then make. it could make you occupy in the future
But if you already have a bitcoin better to hold it right now until block halving is done and reach the value into 600-800 usd then you can sell it and start to buy house or build..

I shall hold my bitcoin until at least to the end of the year. If there is big pump, like in 2013, I will sell.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
It would be perfect for you if you can invest in a house and that is because you can sell it even later with some nice profit and that would be perfect for you.
The only thing is that you need a lot of coins with Bitcoin if you want to buy a house.

It is everybody's need to buy and have a house, your point is right, even if bitcoins price or not.
You should invest in buying house, and that is the biggest investment that you can have because the price of lot will also increase as time goes by.
so true. no matter how much the price of bitcoin, if you already have enough bitcoin to build a house, then make. it could make you occupy in the future
But if you already have a bitcoin better to hold it right now until block halving is done and reach the value into 600-800 usd then you can sell it and start to buy house or build..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Absolutely go buy a house so that you can your hard work, and you can be proud of it,
that your house was bought with the use of bitcoin. That can convince other people to get into bitcoin.
I think OP should definitely buy a house even without the price increase of bitcoins. Why? Because house is a necessity, a part of the heirarchy of basic needs. I mean, if bitcoins don't increase in value, he wouldn't buy a house? That's just wrong imo.
I think it will better to use bitcoin as normal currency for our daily uses, it will give benefit to bitcoin and so bitcoin will be sooner a successful currency in a short time, and if we do not use it for purchases then it will be lost sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
i dont think so,do you think bitcoin enough for buy house?bitcoin price is fluctuate,its not good for you to buy house with bitcoin,i rather to trade bitcoin into money and then buy house with that money,as wise man i will more happy to use bitcoin as investement.
Yes, bitcoin price is not that much for buying a house. However real state investment is generally is a safe investment.
But he is talking about the price when reach too high, then at that time the price will better to buy a house, as there are some places in the world where the lands are much cheaper and so the houses there will be easily available with a bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Absolutely go buy a house so that you can your hard work, and you can be proud of it,
that your house was bought with the use of bitcoin. That can convince other people to get into bitcoin.
I think OP should definitely buy a house even without the price increase of bitcoins. Why? Because house is a necessity, a part of the heirarchy of basic needs. I mean, if bitcoins don't increase in value, he wouldn't buy a house? That's just wrong imo.
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Investing in a house is the best thing that you can do and that is because there are still a lot of people that is getting more Bitcoin so they can also make a bigger investment and that is perfect.
But you need a lot of coins before you are going to make that big investment.

Yes, it's very expensive but it's very worth for your upcoming income

WHY ?

Because when you've bought the house , you can start your own business by renting house to somebody else.

So if you have more bitcoin to spend, you should buy more house to gain more profit

Indeed this could be a option and with houses it hold their worth mostly the worth of houses will not go down.
So its good to invest in a house if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Investing in a house is the best thing that you can do and that is because there are still a lot of people that is getting more Bitcoin so they can also make a bigger investment and that is perfect.

Yes, it's very expensive but it's very worth for your upcoming income

WHY ?

Because when you've bought the house , you can start your own business by renting house to somebody else.

So if you have more bitcoin to spend, you should buy more house to gain more profit
Activity: 244
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
i dont think so,do you think bitcoin enough for buy house?bitcoin price is fluctuate,its not good for you to buy house with bitcoin,i rather to trade bitcoin into money and then buy house with that money,as wise man i will more happy to use bitcoin as investement.
But bitcoin is also a currency like all other currencies, and yes it is fluctuating like all other currencies, you can notice that all the currencies are fluctuating at some intervals, so there is no any problem to buy a house with bitcoin.
If you have an amount of bitcoin that can commensurate in buying a house then that would be possible. If the price goes to the moon this coming years we may have a possibility to buy new house or even new cars. That would be awesome if it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: