Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 73. (Read 133924 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Yes.

Buying a house is the number one investment you should aim. You don't want to spend the rest of your life with your parents,  don't you?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why not if you have enough money to buy a house you should. Buying a house is never a bad idea because the value of your house can also go up so you can make money of that to if you sell that later on.
Buying house is to live in peacefully so I don't have an idea to sell it later, but when price rise if I have as much amount to buy a house then my dream is coming true sure I will buy a house.
Investing in a house will one of the best investment that you can made and that is because a house will never fall in value so that is perfect for you in the future.
And if you want to sell it also than you can also earn maybe some profit with it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You should definitely buy a house if that happens. (Of course only if you don't own one already)

It is also good if he will invest into properties and that would be the happiest day of your life.
If you buy another house with the use of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
And I just read the thread about one man selling his house for bitcoins. I will never understand people.

It just means that they trust bitcoin so much that they can risk that much. Anyway, if bitcoin proves to be a good investment, then he could buy a new house on a better location anyway. But, it bitcoin fails, then it will be trouble for him. But I don't think bitcoin will fail. If anything that this past years had shown us, is that bitcoin is going stronger and stronger year after year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Why not if you have enough money to buy a house you should. Buying a house is never a bad idea because the value of your house can also go up so you can make money of that to if you sell that later on.

House is one material thing the most people search and work for it from their lifes and well if you are on the situation to be able to get it just do it bitcoin can drop as can hit biggers ammounts thats why you willing to invest or not those bitcoins you own.If bitcoin reach 900 or even 1000 dollars on the next 3 years you will be hitting yourself as you could do anothers numbers and get another kind of life,its a situation that i would know what to do as well.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You should definitely buy a house if that happens. (Of course only if you don't own one already)
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Buying house is to live in peacefully so I don't have an idea to sell it later, but when price rise if I have as much amount to buy a house then my dream is coming true sure I will buy a house.
Activity: 350
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes you could buy a house with the bitcoin its for sure a good investment and also the fact that it would be possible is cool right.
I think in the future if the price is good more people will do this.
Activity: 420
Most people save up their entire lives to be able to afford a house. So if you can afford it and you want one, why not!
Just don't forget that a house is an ongoing expense, with maintenance/bills/taxes/mortgage/insurance etc...

Yes and even double taxes, so make sure you can buy it and reserve some money for expenses. Normally a budget of around 10% of the house worth will do.
Else you can consider renting it if you are out of job.
Activity: 182
Most people save up their entire lives to be able to afford a house. So if you can afford it and you want one, why not!
Just don't forget that a house is an ongoing expense, with maintenance/bills/taxes/mortgage/insurance etc...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Personally, unless Bitcoin is showing a bunch of momentum with its price, I would buy a house to store the value.

A lot of this also comes down to whether or not the house is properly priced, as there is some overvaluing happening recently.
well yeah though if he will make vast amounts of money with bitcoin i doubt that he will care too much about the pricings of itor something like that though thats just my idea

in my opinion if i were you i would definitely buy some bitcoins right now and save it up for later in order to be able to buy a house and become a very rich person, i hope this will happen
I'm definitely considering investing more after the recent upswing, but I'm hoping it'll dip a bit more, pick up some cheap coins and then hold. If the momentum starts up again, chances are I will buy regardless of what the price is valued at.

It all comes down to the momentum of the price. To be honest, buying a second house for a rental property during the time between halvings might not be a bad idea. The rent money would be beneficial long term, but it might cause him to lose out on some Bitcoin investment money. It all comes down to the price.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
You could buy a house why would you not if you got the money it would be a good opportunity, a house mostly do not lose a lot of worth.
I think if you do it would be good you can also consider it as a investment.
Activity: 658
Personally, unless Bitcoin is showing a bunch of momentum with its price, I would buy a house to store the value.

A lot of this also comes down to whether or not the house is properly priced, as there is some overvaluing happening recently.
well yeah though if he will make vast amounts of money with bitcoin i doubt that he will care too much about the pricings of itor something like that though thats just my idea

in my opinion if i were you i would definitely buy some bitcoins right now and save it up for later in order to be able to buy a house and become a very rich person, i hope this will happen
legendary
Merit: 1000
If I had enough bitcoins to buy me a house or my own apartment I would buy it today. Life is too short and if you have the money don't want. Investing in real estate market is also a good option.
It is possible that bitcoin price in the future would be a lot better, but if you want to wait 10 years for that to happen...
Well, me too. if I had that much current bitcoin, no need to wait for prices to rise again, I guess today I immediately bought a house that is simple and beautiful. I do not like houses that are too big, but it probably will not be had now for only slightly bitcoin who had
legendary
Merit: 1007

Activity: 434
The biggest point about the man who sold a house was he probably had two of them.   I never saw the full story on that, I think he probably didnt have a use for the house and was too busy to keep hold of it.   Meanwhile he owned no bitcoin and saw it had potential, he probably should have bought more then one thing but who knows what he did next as he aint really present here much

The OP should buy a house if he needs one, really we take too much on speculation now.   Investment is about use of things and productive benefit, bitcoin is really a commodity more then investment but a house is certainly used in its value

Haha, you have a point.

The huge disclaimer that op when even mentioning this thread was the options of having 2 houses.. but since its not mentioned who knows.

If anything the commodity view though youre saying, isnt being marketed that way I feel. If people use on-going traditional forms with the btc debit card then its not really becoming a commodity.
Activity: 644
If I had enough bitcoins to buy me a house or my own apartment I would buy it today. Life is too short and if you have the money don't want. Investing in real estate market is also a good option.
It is possible that bitcoin price in the future would be a lot better, but if you want to wait 10 years for that to happen...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
A friend of mine who bought a lot of the ETH during the pre-sale now bought some land in Germany and now is building his own eco-house made by recycled materials. Pretty awesome he's also starting a project aroud ETH. I hope he's going to share here on the forum soon.
 Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Omg is it really possible to buy a house for bitcoins ? Never heard about that. I have some bitcoins saved now, but I didn't think about using them to purchase a property ( I decided to take smth in Tailand, Phuket, via http://phuket9.com/ ). Would be interesting to read about other people's experience here.
Pages:
Jump to: