Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house? - page 74. (Read 133924 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And I just read the thread about one man selling his house for bitcoins. I will never understand people.

Maybe he wants to sell it for bitcoin because he wants to invest his earn money in bitcoin and he is it more profitable if he invest with it. Or he want o get the deal close immediately so he can get and earn the money without using broker other angle i see there is he is addicted to bitcoin thata why he sell his house so he can have invesment or to gamble.
Bitcoin will go up of course but you only dont know when it will happen and that is the problem, the only thing is that you must have enough Bitcoins to buy a house.
The only thing with Bitcoin is that you cant predict but making in an investment in a house is the best investment that you can make with Bitcoin.

A house will never reduce in value so you can even earn some profit if you are selling it !
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
That story made my day  Grin

But to be honestly i think a house would be the better investment for now.
Well, I also have a dream to buy a house of bitcoin, but this time may still be impossible to make it happen. and the house also is a good investment in a long time
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
The biggest point about the man who sold a house was he probably had two of them.   I never saw the full story on that, I think he probably didnt have a use for the house and was too busy to keep hold of it.   Meanwhile he owned no bitcoin and saw it had potential, he probably should have bought more then one thing but who knows what he did next as he aint really present here much

The OP should buy a house if he needs one, really we take too much on speculation now.   Investment is about use of things and productive benefit, bitcoin is really a commodity more then investment but a house is certainly used in its value
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
And I just read the thread about one man selling his house for bitcoins. I will never understand people.

There is nothing special about the person who sold his house in exchange for bitcoin. Only if you have faith,trust or hope you can't succeeded or earn high. If you have the mentality to take risk you'll earn high. Here the user has placed his house at risk. So without doubt he could have earned a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I'm not judging anyone's opinion here I'm simply impressed by the fact so many of you would buy a house with BTC. I would prefer to rent it if that makes sense. I would buy some land for sure not a house.

Well, buying a land also good. So you don't need to worry about a house like earthquake or something. And land is no need to worry about land.

It kind of depends of where you buy it because, for instance, if you buy it where there are floods or other things like that then you need to worry a bit about it. Don't you think?

Of course if you gonna buy a house you need to examine its place and the history of the house and check if its worth to buy or not because the money that you will give is ireversable once you have made a deal.
Yes, these types of place come very cheap to buy, not only those places but there are other places also which can be easily bought for making home with 10 BTC, there the rainy days are not panic, but the infrastructure is problem there obviously.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Why not ? The price of bitcoin is really big, i think it's fine that man selling his house for bitcoins. It's still worth though. I think better invest on a house, it's more safe imo.

I think that guysnis crazy for selling his house for bitcoin, but we dont know what is his reason for selling his house for bitcoin maybe he see a good longterm and high earning program that can surely get back his investment money in short period of time. Butnif he sell his house he have funde for gambling nahh i will say your starting to kill your self for solding your very good investment. And maybe hes addict with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
That story made my day  Grin

But to be honestly i think a house would be the better investment for now.
Activity: 406

Why not ? The price of bitcoin is really big, i think it's fine that man selling his house for bitcoins. It's still worth though. I think better invest on a house, it's more safe imo.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

I think he is going to be prepared for the halving, he may think with that he will double up his money and will be able to buy a home and also will get some extra money to start some other business or to keep them for his retirement.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
To make an investment in a house is one of the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall in value and that is perfect for a investment.
So if you want to sell it later in the future than you can have even some profit with it and that is perfect for you, you will only need a lot of coins to buy a house.

Not just that it's a good investment for profit, I could say that it's a good investment for life, remember, one of this years, lots and houses will price up and probably everyone would keep their house as there will be no more places to built new houses, no one wants to live at those tenements which are congested.. So better grab a house if your saved bitcoin is enough...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
If you have more than enough to spend , you can buy not just a house, you can also buy car even gold

It would be pretty cool if that would be possible, in my country it will not even be possible if I would want this because no body is here selling is house in the bitcoin currency ....

Just same for me since my goverment doesn't approve bitcoin as well.
Because of this aspect, bitcoin growth on property bussiness quite low.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
It would be pretty cool if that would be possible, in my country it will not even be possible if I would want this because no body is here selling is house in the bitcoin currency and I also think its far from doing this anytime soon.
I really hope the bitcoin is going to a high amount and that you can make this happen because it would be pretty nice if you did it by the halving this year if that is of course possible.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I see this thread was opened back in 2015 so it was about the same price as it now, no drastic change that would ever make you want to buy a house purely with bitcoin.
For the one that accepted bitcoin for his house, that is a really non-logical move on his part, as the price of the coin for such a large purchase will make you lose hundreds of dollars on just a price decrease of a few dollars which happens very frequently in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 271
To make an investment in a house is one of the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall in value and that is perfect for a investment.
So if you want to sell it later in the future than you can have even some profit with it and that is perfect for you, you will only need a lot of coins to buy a house.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Maybe he wants to sell it for bitcoin because he wants to invest his earn money in bitcoin and he is it more profitable if he invest with it. Or he want o get the deal close immediately so he can get and earn the money without using broker other angle i see there is he is addicted to bitcoin thata why he sell his house so he can have invesment or to gamble.
Activity: 252
Activity: 350
Yeah why not a house is in my opinion the most important material thing you can have in life. Without a house you cant do a thing. And the thing with houses is that they can also go up in value so you can sell that ass well against a profit.
Activity: 658
Certainly you need to buy a house so that you and your family will be secured from being on the streets and bitcoin will give you a much safer future if you invest with in.
there are 2 options if you buy in the future of course you'll need a little more bitcoin because bitcoin prices will certainly rise. or option 2 bitcoin prices rise and real estate prices go up. so when the time is right to buy a house?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again
It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.
Buying a house is the best investment. Houses are expensive by the way. You need to have a lot of bitCoins to buy it.
Also the price of house always get increased so your investment is never in a loss. But the catch is bitcoin will get more appreciation than your house may bring.
Just buy a house at a place where people use to buy them, no one knows that where will be the next earthquake and where will be the next flood coming, just collect your bitcoins and search for an affordable price to buy.
Activity: 434
Buying a house is the best investments that you can make because a house will never fall down in value and that is quite nice, but you need a lot of coins I think for to buy a house.
The only thing that you have to do is just have a lot of coins and just make the investment if that is possible.

Yeah you right. The value of house or property in my country is always increase every year, so i think investment on a house or property is very2 good for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: