Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin is gone will the other coin survive? - page 3. (Read 1771 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Of course not. Not everything in the crypto world revolves around the mighty bitcoin. Crypto currency is increasingly entering our life. I think that in 10-15 years they will become the main ones in our world, and the Fiat will disappear. Therefore, even if bitcoin collapses, the crypto world will continue to live and develop.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
if only Bitcoin is prohibited then other cryptocurrencies will thrive in the market, as people who previously owns Bitcoin will most likely find another cryptocurrency available in the market.
I think it depends upon the trend and trust of the people. If people trust that cryptocurrency will be the only usable currency in the future they will turn to any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not necessary. I will invest in other crypto. There are many options available in the market and Ethereum is the best option after bitcoin. I will buy Ethereum.
Yeah why not and other thing is that why would bitcoin disappear from the market? The whole world is waiting for the time when bitcoin will be the only usable currency o the world and you are talking about the crash of bitcoin. There is nothing like that. Bitcoin will be there and the rest of currencies as well, because future is that of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If bitcoin really gone another altcoin will be gone as far as i know bitcoin is based or underlying all crypto especially old crypto. Bitcoin is like a gold in crypto. Now i ask you..how if gold is not worth anything ? Then money will have no value anymore. And i hope it will not happen because i still believe btc will be our futures store of value.
I believe the bitcoin will not go away, you can see that 2017 is the year marking the very strong development of bitcoin, bitcoin prices soared and touched the $ 19800 mark. Bitcoins have known the world, many countries have recognized and bitcoin circulation as a form of currency. With the great applications of bitcoin to life, humans can not eliminate bitcoin and bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
If bitcoin really gone another altcoin will be gone as far as i know bitcoin is based or underlying all crypto especially old crypto. Bitcoin is like a gold in crypto. Now i ask you..how if gold is not worth anything ? Then money will have no value anymore. And i hope it will not happen because i still believe btc will be our futures store of value.
Activity: 336
I think ethereum can survive as more and more users, ethereum is very smart in marketing its coins. I think ethereum has the potential to replace bitcoin

Now, many altcoins are so powerful that it is difficult to imagine that they will die if Bitcoin vanishes. I suppose - the most powerful cryptocurrencies will be Ethereum, NEO, and Cardano. These are cool platforms.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
I think that it will happen all the coins produced from the miners will be lost or destroyed along with the disappearance of bitcoin, and at that time the banking crypto will survive, for example Ripple. Because, as far as I know the Ripple mine there is none.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?
I strongly believe one thing is that bitcoin will not disappear, you can see that the price of bitcoin is very high and although it is falling for several days in a row, it is still very high. With the great applications of bitcoin for human life, bitcoin is gradually being recognized by many countries and legally circulated. In addition, the bitcoin has limited volume, so the bitcoin scarcity will push the bitcoin price higher.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
I don't think so. Because if BTC goes away, that will mean something extremely crucial for whole crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
if it is bitcoin then certainly no one can and dare to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all existing cryptocurrency coins, if bitcoin collapses and disappears then cryptocurrency civilization has failed.
We all know this thing that bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that bitcoin is the most favorite crypto coin which most of the investors are using to make more money. I don’t think so that there will come certain time when we will experience any such thing and that in case this thing happens, then this will no doubt result in a great disaster to the entire crypto market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
No not really seeing how one sell off news caused the whole market to shatter without bitcoin altcoins will be dead instantly , but I'm sure surely it will return but the progress will be really slow it might even take a year for coins to stabilise but I'm sure about one thing crypto isn't going anywhere
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I think if btc crashes another coin will take its place. A lot of the other coins were designed with bitcoin vulnerabilities in mind and improve on it
If Bitcoin will be gone, I think other coins will survive; because there are different supporters involved, hence, other coins could make it through even Bitcoin dies. On the contrary, I think the value will decrease.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
All altcoins depend on Bitcoin for their movement and survival. If for example bitcoin cease to exist then altcoin also will all fizzle out. Bitcoin is the king of Coins.
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, if it falls, the other coins will fall too. Thus, the survival of the other coins is depends on how Bitcoin operates. Thus, I don't altcoins will survival when Bitcoin dies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
It could be difficult for the currencies to operate without the btc shadow as btc is the primary source to get your money in your local currency everyone buy and sell to make good profit in their local money there is no point of making millions fi cant convert into your local currency
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
I think if btc crashes another coin will take its place. A lot of the other coins were designed with bitcoin vulnerabilities in mind and improve on it
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Basing on the market today bitcoin is dumping hard and also the alt coins. I guess without bitcoin the other coins will be gone too. What do you think?

I think it still can, since other altcoins have their own function and they are unique in their own ways. Altcoins are paired with bitcoin since bitcoin is treated as the main currency in crypto. If ever bitcoin will have no value, I guess other coins such as ethereum will replace it.
In any case, Bitcoin is located separately from all the crypto currency, although it greatly affects the pricing of each coin. Of course, if Bitcoin falls, it will ruin the practical whole of the crypto-currency market, but it will get better and still survive, but without Bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it still can, since other altcoins have their own function and they are unique in their own ways. Altcoins are paired with bitcoin since bitcoin is treated as the main currency in crypto. If ever bitcoin will have no value, I guess other coins such as ethereum will replace it.
Activity: 476
All altcoins depend on Bitcoin for their movement and survival. If for example bitcoin cease to exist then altcoin also will all fizzle out. Bitcoin is the king of Coins.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
if it is bitcoin then certainly no one can and dare to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all existing cryptocurrency coins, if bitcoin collapses and disappears then cryptocurrency civilization has failed.

Accept it or not, all the coins are linked to bitcoin and bitcoin presence in the market. If bitcoin goes and dies, none of the altcoins will survive in this hard system. All of them would die too in this position.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
If bitcoin should die this year,  I don't think other coins would survive.  Bitcoin is also a symbol and the confidence people would crash and they would sell all they have. Some coins are much more performant to me. But how can you trust them if the first and the most well know is dead ?
Pages:
Jump to: