Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin price is $10.000, will fiat be worthless? - page 82. (Read 145034 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Fiat will never be useless as long as bitcoin caa be exchanged to fiat and fiat to bitcoins it will always be dependant.

I think you are right because they still can be exchanged for each other so that is one of the things that is true.
Its just that I think fiat will be less more worth if the bitcoin goes to a higher amount because the bitcoin will than also be used more in my opinion.

Mark my words, even if the value of bitcoin reaches to the moon we will still continue to convert it to fiat and that is the reason fiat will always survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fiat will never be useless as long as bitcoin caa be exchanged to fiat and fiat to bitcoins it will always be dependant.

I think you are right because they still can be exchanged for each other so that is one of the things that is true.
Its just that I think fiat will be less more worth if the bitcoin goes to a higher amount because the bitcoin will than also be used more in my opinion.
Activity: 793
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
of course, fiat money will be worth, because in the end you will exchange it to fiat money Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
First of all it will be won't worth $10,000. Im sure of this.

Fiat will still dominates the financial system and bitcoin is just another financial system.

How can you be sure of that?

Generation of btc is slowly going down. Hence, value of btc is rising...
=
although many say that anything can happen in bitcoin. Still I was hesitant bitcoin prices could reach as high as the $ 10k price. I agree with him fiat currency will still be a major

And I will add that with there are hundred of other alts in crypto world. Meaning most of them has the possibility of stepping up even a bit. That is one of the example why the bitcoin price will not reached $10,000. Traders are everywhere and not only focus in bitcoin.

You got it right mate, and we'll never know if there will be a new born crypto that will surpass the value of bitcoin. Future really depends on what people think
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Fiat will still dominates the financial system and bitcoin is just another financial system.

=
although many say that anything can happen in bitcoin. Still I was hesitant bitcoin prices could reach as high as the $ 10k price. I agree with him fiat currency will still be a major

And I will add that with there are hundred of other alts in crypto world. Meaning most of them has the possibility of stepping up even a bit. That is one of the example why the bitcoin price will not reached $10,000. Traders are everywhere and not only focus in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It wont be worthless. And it is quite hard to have Bitcoin on 10.000. That is almost impossible or we have to be lucky.
But I think it will takes really a long time to happen. Because you can see now that the price is rising very slowly.

Price is rising slowly and fiat will always be widely used in future even if bitcoin reaches to $10k mark, as there are certain user groups they would prefer to use fiat.
Activity: 476
It wont be worthless. And it is quite hard to have Bitcoin on 10.000. That is almost impossible or we have to be lucky.
But I think it will takes really a long time to happen. Because you can see now that the price is rising very slowly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

=
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
why should it be worthless? makes no sense. by the way: 10k is not that much if you know some numbers in economy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If bitcoin hits 10k that would be great but it wont make fiat worthless as fiat is still used world wide.
We have have 2 separate trading fiat and digital currency.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
I don't think so, I think bitcoin can be well priced and fiat having it's usual value..

That's right, bitcoin is different from fiat, though they have almost the same use, as currency... bitcoin's popularity would really spread all over the world, and yet it won't make the fiat worthless..
I don't think so, many people still lacking of technology especially in third world country provinces. They don't even know what bitcoin is. And to be frankly i'm living in urbanized place where I think 3/4 of people here doesn't know what bitcoin is. I'm from PH.

same is the scenario in my country as majority of them have not even heard about the bitcoins they are just busy in using fiat and credit cards.

Yeah you're right . here too, where you from?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I don't think so, many people still lacking of technology especially in third world country provinces. They don't even know what bitcoin is. And to be frankly i'm living in urbanized place where I think 3/4 of people here doesn't know what bitcoin is. I'm from PH.

same is the scenario in my country as majority of them have not even heard about the bitcoins they are just busy in using fiat and credit cards.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don't think so, I think bitcoin can be well priced and fiat having it's usual value..
legendary

Before I will answer your question. What is your stand in my post? Are you agree or disagree.

Yes value of bitcoin is rising but it doesn't mean it will reached $10,000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529

legendary

Activity: 196
bitcoin will never be able to suck all the fiat money, they can just print more without problem

also fiat is already worthless, but you're obligated to use it for the majority of things

if you mean collapsed, i don't think so
yeah that's right.
I think fiat will survive in hundreds years and won't be worthless.

if bitcoin ever reach $10.000/bitcoin, fiat currency won't be worthless either as long as people convert bitcoin to fiat

Fiat will always survive especially in poor countries, where people don't have any idea about the digital world, they would prefer to use fiat for making purchases.
Pages:
Jump to: