Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 18. (Read 15761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I think most people would just switch to another altcoin after a while, maybe not at first because prices of altcoins would probably also drop, but after a while we would just move on.
Very unlikely scenario I think and hope Smiley

Not sure which altcoin would gain the top spot then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If there's no future left for bitcoin, then I'll leave it for sure. There's no use to keep it if bitcoin has no value.
Maybe I'll move to other cryptocurrency that has great potential like bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
then I will buy more bitcoins as I know bitcoin is now a normal currency and a number of people are using bitcoin for their businesses so bitcoin will not die and when it fall to down it rise again.

i would do that too.
but it is important to know that you shouldn't wait for the bottom that you have in your mind because that may never happen. just like yesterday's price where a lot of speculators were saying bottom is so much lower but it stopped at 550 ish and then rise up again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
then I will buy more bitcoins as I know bitcoin is now a normal currency and a number of people are using bitcoin for their businesses so bitcoin will not die and when it fall to down it rise again.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin price going down i will buy it with all of my idle money and usually price of bitcoin going down couple month after halving block. It happened on last halving block. And history will repeat itself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
about two days ago the price of bitcoin is reduced about $200 (from $770 to $570) , a number of people started to sell it but those who were expert in bitcoin did not sell their coins and started to buy more so today they earned about $100 per bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I'm sure when the bitcoin prices fall, many people who have plans to buy as much as possible. I will do that and do a brisk trade to benefit greatly.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
i would like to think of 550$ ish as a new bottom of the current changes and to answer your question i would do as i always do, i buy at the bottom just like i bought yesterday at this price and i am enjoying myself today.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I will never leave bitcoin I know that will not happen but if it happens I will stay and wait until bitcoins recovers itself.

Aside from waiting for bitcoin you can also buy a lot of bitcoin and take advantage from that scenario because i think it will be easy for bitcoin to recover from big drop to a huge up in just a couple of days or weeks.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
For me i will buy a lot of bitcoin that i can so that i will be a millionaire in just a few couple of days because i'm pretty confident that if that huge fall happens many users will also buy bitcoins and keep it and wait for the price to reach $$$ and then it's the right time to sell bitcoins and also easiest way to be a millionaire for me Roll Eyes.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
depending on the situation at that time. my personal view is that i will buy more and more bitcoin at that time. because i am quite sure that the price will raise again in next few months after its down fall.

I will do the same. I will keep on buying and hold most of the coins. I might give some to my friends to promote it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
depending on the situation at that time. my personal view is that i will buy more and more bitcoin at that time. because i am quite sure that the price will raise again in next few months after its down fall.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I will never leave bitcoin I know that will not happen but if it happens I will stay and wait until bitcoins recovers itself.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
sometime that is what i am afraid for just hope community can bring it back to rise
Activity: 266
When it falls, the money has to go somewhere.... follow that trail. Well actually, signs can be seen way before the fall so prep up!
Activity: 338
I would consider stopping with the bitcoin if the bitcoin will fall now or at the halving it will be dead for sure.
People will than not have faith in it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

the bottom was $200 which no one left bitcoin or even think about looking at another cryptocurrency for that matter. so i don't see anything can change that even if the same scenario happens again.
Activity: 476
Most likely I will do nothing, I would just hold my bitcoins till the bitcoin really falls apart, I'm really believing in the bitcoin till the last penny there is.
The bitcoin had some hard times but always came back up, like a boxer.
Activity: 280
actually i have no idea for facing these situations but if this is come true i think i would still for bitcoin and would buy it as much as I can and i think i would save my bitcoin into cold storage till hoping that someday the prices will rise up again

If it happens, which is pretty much impossible. the we can't do anything really. we can't even sell our bitcoin for low price which we bought for 200$ to 400$ each.
there will be only option for us to hold our bitcoin for more time and wait for again it's price increase.
but it is just a thought. there is no reality on it . how an altcoin can dump bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

Fall to the buttom? $300? $200? $100? or less? I'm sure i won't leave the game as long as the price don't fall below $100.
Maybe i also can buy more bitcoin Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: