Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 19. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
I personally would buy, but not my life savings. A nice reserved amount that I can afford to lose if Bitcoin does not recover.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
If price goes that low then I would surely try to collect as much coins as possible as I am sure that bitcoin has a potential to rise again in future.

I like your optimism and its same that  I will do probably. Turning the disaster into an opportunity. Always hopeful of what will happen next. If bitcoin price will fall to the lowest possible price, its an opportunity to buy. Its not the end of the world yet Wink
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Well for me if it will happen that the price will fall in the bottom i will stay holding some of my coins and i think the price will increase fast because they already know that this is the cheapest price of bitcoin.. so more investor are buying bitcoin..
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
One important question is: what do you call a "bottom"? IMO there is a line that BTC won't cross - with that amount of people interested in bitcoin it's almost impossible for the price to fall below 100$.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
There nothing I can do since I have convince myself that I will most of my bitcoin until it reach prefered profit target.
If this really happen, ofcourse I feel regret but that's the risk since the beginning when I try to invest on bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If price goes that low then I would surely try to collect as much coins as possible as I am sure that bitcoin has a potential to rise again in future.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Even some have jumped from bitcoin to ethereum and litecoin before it hadn't made any dip in bitcoin price instead of that price goes up and that also helps other alts price to go up. And even if bitcoin price goes quite dip, nobody gonna miss the chance to buy cheaper coin so that price will again shoot  up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would buy as many as i can and than wait until price rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
actually i have no idea for facing these situations but if this is come true i think i would still for bitcoin and would buy it as much as I can and i think i would save my bitcoin into cold storage till hoping that someday the prices will rise up again
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

First of we should decide what is "the bottom". Is it $100, $50 or even less? IMO the bottom for Bitcoin is $490 and I think not only me but many others too would buy as much as they can if we see Bitcoin at that "bottom".
Activity: 280
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley
i would prefer let my bitcoins in my wallet rather than getting any pennies as exchange to my bitcoin,and waiting for another big price rising
few pennies can't fulfill my needs i think

First thing. I am already using some altcoins. and bitcoin too, using another cryptocurrency doesn't mean that you should left bitcoin.. and if I jump to another coin it really doesn't effect bitcoin and its price.
second if by chance bitcoin price fall to the bottom I will also not touch my btc on my wallet and let them there for another price increase.
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
If bitcoin falls, then it will cause other coins to rise. I would probably transfer mkst of my funds to the other coin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I will start buying of course. I will never turn my back on Bitcoin as it brought me so much good in a matter of years. I'll keep showing my support!

I also would do it and the fact is that you can than buy the bitcoin for some cheap dollars.
Mostly the bitcoin will get back up so that is why buying a lot makes it good than.

many investors will start buying if they see even a slightest dips, that is why the volume is much higher in dips and price can't go down so much. it is because of these buy orders that come in when they see the change.
Activity: 420
I will start buying of course. I will never turn my back on Bitcoin as it brought me so much good in a matter of years. I'll keep showing my support!

I also would do it and the fact is that you can than buy the bitcoin for some cheap dollars.
Mostly the bitcoin will get back up so that is why buying a lot makes it good than.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I will not leave bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin is fall to the bottom it is good chance to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will not die I think so I am sure the price will rise soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

To the bottom means many different price like $100 or back to $300 but if this happens then i will probably hold even longer and trying to increase the total amount of bitcoin. A good way is also to invest in altcoins now and when the price crashes the exchange rate increases which means that we have more volume in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Bitcoin would not drop in a day. There could be 2 scenarios : the price drops rapidly in a month or it is banned and hence blockchain and other wallets would shut down. I do not think either of these could happen.
You are right. Bcause bitcoin has been around 7 years and there hasn't been any incident of this currency being termed as illegal. There were controversies earlier but still the inventor hasn't created it for illegal purposes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
It depends on the situation.Search about the prive spike before buying bulk btc.If that was a disaster then thats time we need to julp on to new currency
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I will buy more bitcoin and wait for next skyrocket. I am a trader no matter where bitcoin price is, I will try to get profit from there. Long term investors are wait for big bull. In this case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom they have headache I don't need to bother Grin
Pages:
Jump to: