Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 6. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At first i would be very sad as all of my earnings would get lost. I would not take the risk again in investing any other currency. I would keep my btc with me till they rise back and sell them to assure my money in fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
thats the time im gonna buy thousands of btc's.. hold it for years then sell it when bitcoin's value will reach 1k$ each..  Tongue

Its better to find out the reason why bitcoin price went to bottom rather then investing in it blindly, and if there is no scope of going up again then it will be waste of money to invest in bitcoins.
Yes that would be the better idea if bitcoin fell to the bottom, we should find out what would be the reason of dramatically falling in bitcoin’s price and then we would be able to know what to do next in such a shocking situation likes this. And if bitcoin ever dropped to that level then it might have been because of something more serious so it wouldn’t be so wise if you invest as much as possible in bitcoin when you’d have no idea what’s ahead.

Even if we don't have idea that will happen next, we can afford to take some risk by investing small amount in it at that stage, as bitcoin is unpredictable and if it rise from there then it can benefit us in best way.
Well for me it is still good to buy right now because you can not be lose if you  dont sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low always buy cheap and sell high but for now any time the price can be increase more we didnt know the fluctuate of bitcoin but buying always is a good choice..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
thats the time im gonna buy thousands of btc's.. hold it for years then sell it when bitcoin's value will reach 1k$ each..  Tongue

Its better to find out the reason why bitcoin price went to bottom rather then investing in it blindly, and if there is no scope of going up again then it will be waste of money to invest in bitcoins.
Yes that would be the better idea if bitcoin fell to the bottom, we should find out what would be the reason of dramatically falling in bitcoin’s price and then we would be able to know what to do next in such a shocking situation likes this. And if bitcoin ever dropped to that level then it might have been because of something more serious so it wouldn’t be so wise if you invest as much as possible in bitcoin when you’d have no idea what’s ahead.

Even if we don't have idea that will happen next, we can afford to take some risk by investing small amount in it at that stage, as bitcoin is unpredictable and if it rise from there then it can benefit us in best way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I would cry as louder as I could because I have 0.3 btc Grin just kidding.

I would buy lot of bitcoin and would store in my wallet because definitely price will rise again I am damn sure for this. So that my money won't get waste and i could make some extra money when the price rise bit if this won't happen then really I will cry loudest at night under the starts and God would listen my voice.
You seems to be quite emotional haha just kidding but I think you should understand why bitcoin’s price would suddenly fall to the bottom and then you would be able to make the right move.

Because if it was because of something more serious and dangerous than falling bitcoin’s price and if that put a stop to bitcoin (I only say if this ever happened and I think it won’t) , it would make no sense in buying a lot of bitcoin to make profit. So you should have a research about it before you do anything big.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128

Activity: 756
As I am new to bitcoin so I don't think that i have to worry much about the other drop tagger it would be a great news for me if price drop so that I could buy bitcoin to deal with it.
That's a good way to see it. It would be unfortunate for the most of us though if the value of bitcoin is to go down. However, if we're smart enough, we'd sell our coins the moment we see it slipping down to avoid further loses and see the fall of value as a new start, just like yourself. The only advantage we have against new bitcoin users is that we know bitcoin and it's behavior better.
Activity: 756

Wont that be a really foolish decision just to buy bitcoin when it crashes to the bottom without finding out if what is the reason behind that? Because such a big crash can only occur if their would be a really big reason otherwise bitcoin does not seem to be weak enough to break that much.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If the price of the bitcoin fall down to the bottom there will be allot of people not interested into the bitcoin anymore and that is really stupid because allot of people has bitcoins these days.

Yes that is the effect of it if ever bitcoin price would fall to it's "bottom". No one will ever use now any of the cryptos or maybe short term trades will happen to get some quick small profits out of those remaining alts.

Still I can't imagined that thing can happened even bitcoin already build some good foundation in the financial world. That is a total failure one if ever that will happen.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
As I am new to bitcoin so I don't think that i have to worry much about the other drop tagger it would be a great news for me if price drop so that I could buy bitcoin to deal with it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I won't say that I will leave the game of online earning, but will try to create a different source of earning for me. But I will be not very seriously affected if it happens, because, I have never invested any fiat currency in to bitcoin.

Whatever I have, I have earned it through online only through various methods and then I started trading to increase my holdings. Only the time and effort I have put in to earn bitcoin will all be wasted. My personal finance won't be affected.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
If the price of the bitcoin fall down to the bottom there will be allot of people not interested into the bitcoin anymore and that is really stupid because allot of people has bitcoins these days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would cry as louder as I could because I have 0.3 btc Grin just kidding.

I would buy lot of bitcoin and would store in my wallet because definitely price will rise again I am damn sure for this. So that my money won't get waste and i could make some extra money when the price rise bit if this won't happen then really I will cry loudest at night under the starts and God would listen my voice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
By the time bitcoin price starts to go wrong I will have already sold all my bitcoin. There isn't a possibilities of it to happen to be honest. I will move onto another altcoin or stock.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I would buy a large chunk of bitcoin then. I am sure the price will skyrocket once again and I will be able to sell it and become another millionaire. That does seem like a dream. However I dont think that will happen anytime soon, no other altcoin can still compete with it, yet.

Well this is what I am going to do to. I will going to buy a lot of it and maybe I will going to use some of my savings just to buy a lot of it. Because I get inspired every time I am reading their story. So I will going to believe and just do the same with them and hoping to get good profit in the end.

If price goes to bottom in future then everyone will prefer to buy maximum coins, but you need to make sure that you don't put all your money in it as you never know whether it will go higher or even go lower in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would buy as much bitcoin as I could. Because I know that the price will rise again and at that time I will become the rich person. If price doesnt rise again I will keep those in  my wallet as antique for my son grand sim and for my next generation.
Activity: 1022
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I will buy more bitcoins, for believing it will rise again the price value. And nothing to loose if I buy more bitcoins, for sure even the other will do the same thing what I did. The more buyers to come the more chances to increase the price of bitcoins again.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would buy a large chunk of bitcoin then. I am sure the price will skyrocket once again and I will be able to sell it and become another millionaire. That does seem like a dream. However I dont think that will happen anytime soon, no other altcoin can still compete with it, yet.

Well this is what I am going to do to. I will going to buy a lot of it and maybe I will going to use some of my savings just to buy a lot of it. Because I get inspired every time I am reading their story. So I will going to believe and just do the same with them and hoping to get good profit in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Pages:
Jump to: