Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 9. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley
I think that I would wait a bit maybe the price still can go up again after that but if I see that it is hopeless I would just sell them for what they are worth at that point.
After that I would quit with Bitcoin and go on with my life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i would just buy a lot of bitcoins then in order to make some decent profit in the future as it would surely bounce back up and make me money
me too i would also just buy alot of bitcoin when it is very low cause this is going to get alot of profit later when they go up and then when they went up you can decide to keep them as long as they are still up once the first drop happens you have to get rid of them again cause they will be risky to keep after that.
Activity: 672
i will buy more more bitcoins and hold it until the price to the moon again
but when i wait it i will earn some money with other ways like trading with altcoins
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
If bitcoin price is falling to bottom then i will find another alt coin, as long as the coin is valuable and a lot of people use it, i dont mind changing to alt coin, but the alt coin i am looking for, must anonymous and fast in transaction also can be used in most of gambling site
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would buy a bunch of it and hope it recovers some. With all the drops in price we have had, I suppose it is possible that it could have a big drop again to under $100, but I think that is unlikely.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
i dont think about it too because it is just not going to happen, i hope that the price is going to go only up and thats it, i would just sell if it drops
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
this is only an exception because nothing immortal in this world even for bitcoin i do not expect this is will happened

but nobody can predict the exact things for bitcoin in the future
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i buy and hold until btc raised up
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
I don't know maybe i will just switch out to any other cryptocurrency or i am sure there will something new come if btc crashes completly which is not gonna happen anyway
copper member
Activity: 1050

I agree bitcoin price is pretty much stable at this moment.  I think people realized that bitcoin is really important and can give them a decent amount of profit if they hold it and not sell asap.  I think that from here, bitcoin will never fall to the bottom but if it starting, i might consider sellng somme of my BTC and buying at lower amount to increase my holdings, and play with the market.
Activity: 294
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
first it is not possible because bitcoin is trading in such a high level that it cannot come to such a low level. but in case it fell down to the bottom then there will be some serious issue related to bitcoin and i think at that time trading in bitcoin will be so risky therefore i will never like to invest in bitcoin in such kind of situation.
yeah i think it shouldnt be possible for the price to go down right now, though either way i think that people would be buying it then
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Bitcoin is like the Phoenix, falling to its death but rising from its ashes. If the price of bitcoin would fall to the bottom, it would surely grow again, so the best idea if you see that happening is to buy even more.

Thats right, if the price of btc drops then i will take that opportunity to buy because i know that it wont take long and btc will recover again.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
If bitcoin was to fail on that scale to the point where it was worthless then i would think that most other cryptos would be worthless also, it just aint going to happen tho, bitcoin gets stronger everyday.  even if it did i would probably buy a load and have a wait and see attitude.

not all the altcoins are stuck to bitcoin, and if bitcoin fails which is not possible many of them will fail too because they are only made to help us make more bitcoin. but there are still some altcoins that are not this way and are mostly on their own and doing their stuff like monero for example.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin was to fail on that scale to the point where it was worthless then i would think that most other cryptos would be worthless also, it just aint going to happen tho, bitcoin gets stronger everyday.  even if it did i would probably buy a load and have a wait and see attitude.

Bitcoin will be more stronger in future but if at any point of time price falls then we should keep ourselves engage in buying more bitcoins as it has potential to rise again in future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Activity: 490
Nothing wrong with diversifying your portfolio a bit. That's why it's usually suggested to not keep all your eggs in one basket.
I think of course people are not going to invest all their money in one investment alone. I think it is a stupid thing. I think when the price of bitcoin very deep maybe someone will panic and sell all their bitcoin? but to me maybe I'll look at the situation before taking action
Activity: 434
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley
if i'm not have much coins i think i will continue and maybe start again , but who know what will happen to big holder , because lose too much will be make some effect in mentally
There is not much to do when the Bitcoin falls to the bottom, I then would just quit with Bitcoin because at that point there is no reason for me to stay.
I just will find something else that is going to let me make some extra money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The most common answer will be to buy the bitcoins at that time,as much as we can because bitcoin will surely gonna rise again and rise pretty quickly again.So that will be a good chance for all of us to earn some profit by buying bitcoins at that low price and just wait and see the price go up again.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is like the Phoenix, falling to its death but rising from its ashes. If the price of bitcoin would fall to the bottom, it would surely grow again, so the best idea if you see that happening is to buy even more.
Pages:
Jump to: