Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom, what would you do next? - page 8. (Read 15761 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
If bitcoin come back to price in 2010, i don't leave it.
Maybe i'll give a small investment like $50 or $100 to buy it.
Who knows if the price bouncing.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
If that happens then there is not much for me to do I would wait a bit and see if the price would come back up.
If the price would not come back up then I have no other choice but to quit Bitcoin.

Yeah but I dont' think that bitcoin can fall that lower in future, even if it falls it cannot go below $500 in near future but if it simply disappears then it will disappoint all its users.

I believe it will not drop that far too. Unless someone found a way to hack the blockchain, which right now is quite impossible to do, the price and our trust to bitcoin will remain high. As long as there are groups of people trusting the bitcoin system, it will not fall to the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

I would leave the game completely. I dont even know how to take that first. How much I would feel down with that lost. I might get a lot of beer first. Drunk myself until I fall in my sleep. Then maybe the next day I could think of what to do.

Lol,  I agree with you that if that happens then initially we would not be in state of mind to decide what action we gonna take but I would like to give one more chance to bitcoin, so I will prefer to buy some more.
no one would be safe if bitcoin price drops a lot in my opinion, i think that bitcoin price shouldnt be going down though to be honest

We cannot be sure that price will always keep on rising as anything can happen with bitcoin, price may even go lower in coming years, so keep on buying and selling at the right time.

Well that is the fact of bitcoin being a crypto currency. But if this is going to happen that the price of bitcoin is going to fall then I am going to buy a lot of it and I am going to take the advantage of it. Because I believe as long as there are users and buyers of bitcoin that is going to increase again because it already happened.

You cant be assured of that bitcoin would rise again as it dump so hard  that it goes to the bottom which means theres a problem with bitcoin why people sold  all their coins  for sure and also if that time happens maybe there would be a new crypto which would replace bitcoin in its place. Well its just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
if bitcoin drops too low i.e. around 30$ or lower
this would affect all of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
hence it is too big to fail and if bitcoin is abandoned,read loses value 10-20 times over
this means community would have invented something better,more reliable and profitable than btc by that time
I,personally,don't see anything like that happening next 2-3 years lo minimal.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I wonder if you would jump into another cryptocurrency in case the Bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. Or what else would you do? Would you leave the game completely? Tell me Smiley

If ever that happen I would rather to shift in another altcoins were I can continue to grow my coins but still I will continue to buy bitcoin if the price is down to the lowest amount.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I would leave the game completely. I dont even know how to take that first. How much I would feel down with that lost. I might get a lot of beer first. Drunk myself until I fall in my sleep. Then maybe the next day I could think of what to do.

Lol,  I agree with you that if that happens then initially we would not be in state of mind to decide what action we gonna take but I would like to give one more chance to bitcoin, so I will prefer to buy some more.
no one would be safe if bitcoin price drops a lot in my opinion, i think that bitcoin price shouldnt be going down though to be honest

We cannot be sure that price will always keep on rising as anything can happen with bitcoin, price may even go lower in coming years, so keep on buying and selling at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 840
I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
NOo bitcoin for me bitcoin is the main father of all altcoin where altcoin are depending on bitcoin and bitcoin are in the long run right now where many altcoins are depending to bitcoin to grow but theres a posibility that bitcoin will decrease its price because of altcoin depends on the investors who uses bitcoin or altcoins

Price is rising at a moment so I don't think we have to worry about bitcoin, and may be we will see more higher price in coming days, and if price drops then try to buy as much as possible.
Yes bitcoin price is rising at the moment the bitcoin price now is range 628.3 dollar and this is good to us because if we hold our bitcoin in our bitcoin wallet for sure we easily earn profit because the bitcoin price increase and for me im going to use this for investment .

We may see some higher price in coming days so its better to hold them for future and sell when it is allowing to make profits and price drops then don't forget to buy more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I doubt another altcoin could beat bitcoin anytime soon, But if it's price at the bottom then I think it would be a great thing to jump on the currency and save some BTC's to use later on.
NOo bitcoin for me bitcoin is the main father of all altcoin where altcoin are depending on bitcoin and bitcoin are in the long run right now where many altcoins are depending to bitcoin to grow but theres a posibility that bitcoin will decrease its price because of altcoin depends on the investors who uses bitcoin or altcoins

Price is rising at a moment so I don't think we have to worry about bitcoin, and may be we will see more higher price in coming days, and if price drops then try to buy as much as possible.
Yes bitcoin price is rising at the moment the bitcoin price now is range 628.3 dollar and this is good to us because if we hold our bitcoin in our bitcoin wallet for sure we easily earn profit because the bitcoin price increase and for me im going to use this for investment .
Activity: 812
If that happens then there is not much for me to do I would wait a bit and see if the price would come back up.
If the price would not come back up then I have no other choice but to quit Bitcoin.

Yeah but I dont' think that bitcoin can fall that lower in future, even if it falls it cannot go below $500 in near future but if it simply disappears then it will disappoint all its users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 798

Activity: 244
Most likely I would invest into the bitcoin with some money to gain profit later on because I'm pretty sure the bitcoin will after that go up again like all other times this happens.
I think investing on such moments is just a good way to make some very good profits.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
In the event happens the likely impact of bitcoin many investors to seek other coins for them to recover and earn . Maybe for me as well as I do find a different currency and I buy bitcoin while I wait to lift its price. Just because you lose nothing when bitcoin investors and its miners . So I did not leave until miners and traders have not been stop to support bitcoin.

And it will depends on how much the bitcoin price will reached it's "bottom".

If ever such event happen all moves will based on the current trend and what is the reason why bitcoin price suffers that thing.

So there's no exact thing for me that I will do if ever bitcoin price would fall to the bottom. There are factors to be considered before making such fixed decision.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
In the event happens the likely impact of bitcoin many investors to seek other coins for them to recover and earn . Maybe for me as well as I do find a different currency and I buy bitcoin while I wait to lift its price. Just because you lose nothing when bitcoin investors and its miners . So I did not leave until miners and traders have not been stop to support bitcoin.
Activity: 672
i will buy more more bitcoins and hold it until the price to the moon again
but when i wait it i will earn some money with other ways like trading with altcoins

What if bitcoin does not grow again once you buy a lot of bitcoins and hold? There probably be a reason behind that drastic drop of bitcoin price and if that problem is not solved then it might die forever and don't recover again.
Activity: 504
I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
i dont think about that at all too because im pretty sure it is not going to happen and in my opinion bitcoin price should be going up soon
Activity: 490
I don't think about it anytime. I am just concentrating on my earn of bitcoin. Now, I am earning by signature campaign and trading. I never thought about that what will I do when bitcoin price fall to bottom. I wish that it might not happen in future.
yeah i think do not think other than to get bitcoin. if you can focus then try to stay focused on what you did not think that bitcoin prices will go down because it will lower your passion mate. believe in the future of bitcoin dude
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
Sometimes i think this might be good thing for my health, i could go with sport instead watching tradings 24/7. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: