Pages:
Author

Topic: if btc drops... - page 7. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 03, 2019, 07:09:56 PM
As usual the price of alternative coins that follow the movements of the price of Bitcoin, so if the price of Bitcoin goes down then the price of altcoin will also go down.  Even the decline in the price of Altcoin can be deeper than Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 04, 2019, 02:39:54 AM
As is already very often the case, when the price of bitcoin falls, actually the price of altcoin will also fall, although usually many people switch to trade on altcoin when the price of bitcoin falls, but that is what happens the price of altcoin is also not really increasing, even more fall down.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
August 03, 2019, 07:43:28 PM
if btc drops to 7-8k range what happens to alts?

Imthink not I strong believe that bitcoin price stay atrong and not fall into that price range 7k to 8k usd, here is the update of of bitcoin he means bitcoin is already strong breaks again the barrier of 10k usd at this time bitcoin price is exactly $10818.74 USD (2.98%)
1.00000000 BTC (0.00%) based in the coin market cap.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 03, 2019, 04:40:11 PM
in this case I see the value of bitcoin is very stable and there is still a lot of demand, but if btc goes down at the price of 8k -7k this is a sign that there will be a very large decline for the price of altcoin, the value of bitcoin now is 10k only altcoin is still not growing especially if btc down will definitely see the red market

traders now focused on bitcoin, maybe when bitcoin surpass 15K USD level, altcoins price will growing in good movements my friend
i think soon or later bitcoin will surpass thats price level, be patience  Wink
We want the prices to be increasing always but having red days is also needed if we want to make profits from investing on it.Currently the prices reaching $11,000 and more in the coming days so plan your investments on the crypto currencies since the price increase in bitcoin will also affect most of the altcoins to follow the price movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 02, 2019, 11:07:14 PM
Well, when bitcoin drops to that price altcoins will also in downtrend. Others will sell because of panic to minimize loss of money. Better to have invest on btc and good altcoins with good project.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 03, 2019, 04:28:36 PM
in this case I see the value of bitcoin is very stable and there is still a lot of demand, but if btc goes down at the price of 8k -7k this is a sign that there will be a very large decline for the price of altcoin, the value of bitcoin now is 10k only altcoin is still not growing especially if btc down will definitely see the red market

traders now focused on bitcoin, maybe when bitcoin surpass 15K USD level, altcoins price will growing in good movements my friend
i think soon or later bitcoin will surpass thats price level, be patience  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
August 03, 2019, 03:19:15 PM
If it`s drops most people that know it rise up by another round could enter to 1% of most powerfull humans in this world.
My opinion there are no way back for all world to go back on old economic fiat rules
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 03, 2019, 04:24:22 PM
The moment when bitcoin drops 7-8k range i would say its a Christmas day were all of its accessories are in red colors. There would be a big affect in altcoins if the value of Bitcoin is decreasing for example from $10,850.02 to $7,000.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 03, 2019, 06:51:06 AM
All alts will be red and sharks will escape from the market. it is like a price drop at the end of 2018. they will leave for a short time to make investors' psychology frightened and continue to sell off at low prices.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 03, 2019, 06:06:41 AM
When bitcoin price drops the alts will likely to drop as well but some alts are not depending to btc, just like what happened early last year.

Btc price is continuously dropping last year after its ath but some alts managed to soar high. Alts have different movement and even btc soar high this year already some alts remain at the bottom so it depends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 03, 2019, 12:37:27 AM
Bitcoin will always create a domino effect in Altcoin market so expect majority of the Altcoins will drop too and few of them will become crap specially those Altcoins in which there commodities are not feasible to the masses and the crypto investors.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 03, 2019, 12:23:52 AM
for example, the price of bitcoin will reduce the price to such an extent, it will most likely be that the other altcoins will certainly not have a price, but it is not as easy as we think that bitcoin will reduce the price to such depth, and I cannot imagine for example it will happen, but I will always be optimistic that the price of bitcoin will not be able to go down so deep.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
August 02, 2019, 02:59:58 PM
if Bitcoin drops nothing will be changed it the people get nothing profit for their investment and they might get losses also for their investment in previous time this only happen otherwise it will not change any other currencies value.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 03, 2019, 12:17:48 AM
I guess Altcoin will also drop following Bitcoin, but I think that's our chance to buy more Altcoin
for future savings when BullRun happens again then the Altcoin price will recover soon again and we will get big gain.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
August 02, 2019, 09:53:18 AM
Bitcoin is the basis of most of the altcoins so if btc drops, the altcoins drops also. If you would observe and compare their charts then you will notice the connection they had. The recent price increase last May proves it because of their uncanny relationship.
Activity: 827
August 02, 2019, 10:52:11 AM
altcoin prices also declined and that's for sure. because right now there are so many altcoins that have the potential and influence with bitcoin. so I think this is something that might make a lot of altcoins feel the price decline.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 02, 2019, 12:41:16 PM
altcoin prices also declined and that's for sure. because right now there are so many altcoins that have the potential and influence with bitcoin. so I think this is something that might make a lot of altcoins feel the price decline.
Bitcoin drive most of the altcoins we have in the market if not all. If bitcoin goes down then we should expect the altcoins to goes down too. If bitcoin fall to $7500 then you should expect ethereum to fall to $120 or below, litecoin to $40 or below and bitcoin cash to $150 or below too.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 08:27:53 PM
If btc drops me and tons of others will buy a shitload sending the price miles higher again. Easy as that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 02, 2019, 01:59:03 PM
the decline in bitcoin will clearly make a decline in the overall market. we have known and seen that happen. even in a dump, we see how altcoin follows the downward movement of bitcoin. some altcoin might be able to survive and actually make an increase. but that only happens to assets that pump only on every update that is made.

Not all the time the alts will depends on the price of btc there are also some alts that excel when the price of btc drops, and that is the time the people should look into it for the reason of having a good profit in return.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 02, 2019, 07:58:14 PM
As usual altcoin will go down and panic altcoin holders.
This causes traders to have to change trading strategies, choose a cut loss or continue to hold their coins.
this is a difficult decision.
Pages:
Jump to: