Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 101. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I will invest it in a few good businesses in order for it to compound to make me one hundred bitcoins but for me to get ten bitcoin at present I must work hard at the moment in order to compound and earn more and more and keep doubling it.

No one will give you 10 btc for free for sure and if you want to earn it on your own then you really need work very hard on it as 10 btc is not a small amount to hold.
yes but he is also just supposing and not surely giving really. he just want to know the ideas of the people that what are they doing to with bitcion if once they got them. and you can see that most of the people reply is that they will hold them.
Obviously someone's being a killjoy. Jk.

Anyways, receiving that 10BTC is surely a wonderful event and I should celebrate if that ever happens to me. I mean, imagine receiving 10BTC without really doing anything. I'd cash 'em all out and spend them to my heart's desires. Mostly to house improvements and land investments though. It's a good business.

Yes encashing them and investing that money in real business is the right thing to do and if you are looking for higher profits then you should simply hold them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I will invest it in a few good businesses in order for it to compound to make me one hundred bitcoins but for me to get ten bitcoin at present I must work hard at the moment in order to compound and earn more and more and keep doubling it.

No one will give you 10 btc for free for sure and if you want to earn it on your own then you really need work very hard on it as 10 btc is not a small amount to hold.
yes but he is also just supposing and not surely giving really. he just want to know the ideas of the people that what are they doing to with bitcion if once they got them. and you can see that most of the people reply is that they will hold them.
Obviously someone's being a killjoy. Jk.

Anyways, receiving that 10BTC is surely a wonderful event and I should celebrate if that ever happens to me. I mean, imagine receiving 10BTC without really doing anything. I'd cash 'em all out and spend them to my heart's desires. Mostly to house improvements and land investments though. It's a good business.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
IF U GIVE 10 BITCOIN TO ME I WILL INVEST TO TRADING THE 5 BITCOIN AND 5 BITCOIN FOR THE INVESTMENT SITE , MINING AND FOR SOMETIMES PLAYING GAMBLING
alright. since you are interested in trading. I would like to give you some suggestions and Ideas. all form and types of trading are good and very profitable.
but if you invest in altcoin to bitcoin trading it would be even better and more profitable for you. I am trading with my 0.1 bitcoin capital but if I receive 10 bitcoins I would definitely invest more into altcoin trading. because I know how much profitable it could be.
even this is also true that it cause you lose if you trade wrong altcoin. but most cases people get profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If someone will give me 10 Bitcoin, I'm gonna invest it and trade it 'til I make it double, then I'm gonna give 10 to others too, to return the goodness.  But ,  you know it is such a big amount that I doubt that someone will give that for free unless that person got a pure heart and  very rich , that helping others is what he do in life.  Smiley
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
10 bitcoin is very large money and i spend it in trading site because this is very safe for me to grow up my bitcoin and earn a big big profit
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 219
Merit: 205
_Bitcoin Africa_
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

i think i would risk and invest them all no new currency and i would hope that their price will rise, and if price will rise i would sell them so i would get lots of profit
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

i will invest into Cloud mining ..
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Lol so many people that are gonna splurge with it.
I would put it in an altcoin, all of it.
Go big or go home. After i have like maybe 50btc then im gonna splurge maybe 2btc of it and no more.
First you take care of the money and then you get the fun.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
IF U GIVE 10 BITCOIN TO ME I WILL INVEST TO TRADING THE 5 BITCOIN AND 5 BITCOIN FOR THE INVESTMENT SITE , MINING AND FOR SOMETIMES PLAYING GAMBLING
legendary
Activity: 1148
If you gave me 10 BTC, I would immediately invest most of it into premium domains that I can keep 5-10 years. Ideally I would want to dump the whole thing into domains but I'm a sucker for new gadgets lol, so I would very likely save a bit for the iPhone 7 and maybe the Xbox one Scorpio coming out next year   Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I would send half of it to http://www.seansoutpost.com/ maybe more, I have been down this road before, and it's not at all good for you.

Then I would buy some new sports equipment for my son, as the gear he uses now is way outdated and very old.

As for the rest, it would stay in my wallet, as its not for me spending or converting into fiat, its supposed to be used by goods with bitcoin.
My coins are going to a good cause sometime in the future, hope not to soon (to my son) Its the only thing I can leave him that has any value.

Not a bad idea eh.

Not a bad idea? You got to be kidding me.
THAT IS ACTUALLY AN AWESOME IDEA.
I wish we have more like you in this world, mate.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
I will deposit it all into gambling sites sports betting. With playing smart and good at bankroll management, i'm sure i can make my bitcoinis increase.
if you put it to gambling, I believe bitcoin will disappear all, lest you feel disappointed with your decision.
Activity: 544
i will play gambling and shopping and alot of thing to do that's i can't think of it right now.
but if i really got 10BTC my plan will show up as soon as i got it in my hand.

gambling at high risk if we lose we could lose our money so do not gamble
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
i will play gambling and shopping and alot of thing to do that's i can't think of it right now.
I recommend not to invest in gambling because gambling only take all your bitcoin cause it is not profitable, i think much better to shop that 10 bitcoin than to invest in gambling.

Shopping would be better than gambling because you can do shop all things you need and it last and it would benefit you in everyday use, while in gambling if you lose then you see those money again in your life. which this thing make you regret in the end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
I recommend not to invest in gambling because gambling only take all your bitcoin cause it is not profitable, i think much better to shop that 10 bitcoin than to invest in gambling.
Activity: 672
Than I will just save it for a long time and sell it later in the future when the value is much higher and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting.You can also take the risk to make more profit if you are going to make an investment or trade. Gambling is a really good way if you win but i dont really wanna take that chance.

in first line of your statement you say you will save it for long time and sell it later in future so you will choose to holding it for long time? but in the end of your statement you says gambling is good way ? why you suggest gambling if you choose holding ? i think holding is more secure than gambling. don't suggest people to gambling anymore.
Activity: 840

The money that you are gonna invest in gambling should not be done its better that money should be invested somewhere else from where you can expect guaranteed returns.
Pages:
Jump to: