Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 102. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
i will play gambling and shopping and alot of thing to do that's i can't think of it right now.
but if i really got 10BTC my plan will show up as soon as i got it in my hand.
Activity: 236
Merit: 250
I would hold on to it.  I may invest it as long as it stays in some sort of bitcoin form.  I would not want to exchange it for US dollars or anything like that because I foresee Bitcoin going up in price over the years to come.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Than I will just save it for a long time and sell it later in the future when the value is much higher and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting.You can also take the risk to make more profit if you are going to make an investment or trade. Gambling is a really good way if you win but i dont really wanna take that chance.

I think there is no any risk in trading or investment in bitcoin as now it has a better image and it is expected that the price of it will increase more higher, so one should have to hesitate to invest in there.

If you hold a sound knowledge of trading then I think you should invest all 10 btc into to as it will help you in growing your coins in a quick time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
ill return the 8btc back to you. 1btc will be for investing and the other will be kept for safekeeping.hehe

Wow! you are more economic, By the way my expenditures are much more I will never return any of them as it will be my gift from him, and I will start a good business with that amount of bitcoins and will make a way for continuous profit.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
go big or go home
ill return the 8btc back to you. 1btc will be for investing and the other will be kept for safekeeping.hehe
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Than I will just save it for a long time and sell it later in the future when the value is much higher and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting.You can also take the risk to make more profit if you are going to make an investment or trade. Gambling is a really good way if you win but i dont really wanna take that chance.

I think there is no any risk in trading or investment in bitcoin as now it has a better image and it is expected that the price of it will increase more higher, so one should have to hesitate to invest in there.
Activity: 257
 If you give mr 10btc i will leave it in my bitcoin wallet for it to keep growing since it is predicted that 1btc will  be    $2k
legendary
Activity: 1008
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
10 BTC is big capital you know you can make a small business with just a 10 BTC. if I have 10 BTC.
 of course I'll make an exchange sites. you do not need too much capital. unlike making gambling sites that require large capital investment. 10 BTC would be enough to create an exchange site

Yeah and with exchange site you can also expect regular profits and once you start getting regular traffic on your site you can earn more profits in future.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
I would send half of it to http://www.seansoutpost.com/ maybe more, I have been down this road before, and it's not at all good for you.

Then I would buy some new sports equipment for my son, as the gear he uses now is way outdated and very old.

As for the rest, it would stay in my wallet, as its not for me spending or converting into fiat, its supposed to be used by goods with bitcoin.
My coins are going to a good cause sometime in the future, hope not to soon (to my son) Its the only thing I can leave him that has any value.

Not a bad idea eh.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
I would give it to my trading bots to increase my profits
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think i will hold the 5 bitcoin and the remaining i will use them for for shopping and other activities.
yeah, i would also hold a big part of the bitcoins i would get, in my opinion it is a really great investment that can make you great fortune easily, i hope it will make me rich
Activity: 462
invest at real cloudmining ? or maybe build my own mining rig, with 10btc i can build arround 10 Rx 480, sure i can ROI in 1year Roll Eyes

I think it couldnt be a great idea and actually there is no real cloudmining I guess , better to invest it in trading or maybe at gambling instead of any fake investments and schemes . But for me the good choice is to spend some of it and hold the rest so you still have investment with bitcoin and it could be nice if the bitcoin price gets doubled .

Hashnest is real cloud mining, but like all companies you will end up losing your money. Cloud mining hasn't been profitable ever.
Reason is the middle man takes it all.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
invest at real cloudmining ? or maybe build my own mining rig, with 10btc i can build arround 10 Rx 480, sure i can ROI in 1year Roll Eyes

I think it couldnt be a great idea and actually there is no real cloudmining I guess , better to invest it in trading or maybe at gambling instead of any fake investments and schemes . But for me the good choice is to spend some of it and hold the rest so you still have investment with bitcoin and it could be nice if the bitcoin price gets doubled .
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
If you give me 10 BTC I will just keep them holding as those will be totally risk free for me. I will just think that I never had these Bitcoins and this will help me to not think about those. This way I can keep them holding for years who knows may be in future there will be some spike in Bitcoin price.
i think that will be really a good news. and it will also be free for me. i think i will do some shopping and may be buy a new car for my self. but for some months i have to store it because i think the price of bitcoin can raise even high.
Yeah its better to hold this amount of bitcoin to make more profit in the future.. because the price of bitcoin ha stil have a chance to hit 1k value..

Yeah we all are hoping to sell the price of $1k in this year so its better to hold coins till then so that we can sell when price crosses 4 digit mark.
Honestly we dont know what will happen if the price will hit at 1k price this year but there is no bad to hold bitcoin..
And its always the best to hold bitcoin and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Honestly if you give me 10 BTC, I will invest it to a very potential ICO with early participant bonus and sell the very first day.  As I see the trend, this is the new way of earning profit even if the price start at 5%lower than the ICO price. Sad but true, this is the trend today.  ICO with 50% bonus and sells at the very first  day.
Activity: 840
If you give me 10 BTC I will just keep them holding as those will be totally risk free for me. I will just think that I never had these Bitcoins and this will help me to not think about those. This way I can keep them holding for years who knows may be in future there will be some spike in Bitcoin price.
i think that will be really a good news. and it will also be free for me. i think i will do some shopping and may be buy a new car for my self. but for some months i have to store it because i think the price of bitcoin can raise even high.
Yeah its better to hold this amount of bitcoin to make more profit in the future.. because the price of bitcoin ha stil have a chance to hit 1k value..

Yeah we all are hoping to sell the price of $1k in this year so its better to hold coins till then so that we can sell when price crosses 4 digit mark.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102

Can you buy a new car with 10 btc? I really don't think so as it will be difficult to buy even a used car with that amount if we consider of current price.
Activity: 252
Jump to: