Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 3. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 14, 2016, 01:43:24 AM
 Shocked 10 BTC i will make 3 GPU mining rig and in 7 -  10 month be ROI  Smiley
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 09:09:19 PM
10 bitcoins is a pretty nice amount and I would like other people just hold the bitcoins till the price has been raised to a higher amount so I can make profit.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 08:24:53 PM
Store the huge % of those 10btc and invest the rest into some business
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2016, 01:59:30 PM
I would likely just sit on it and see what happens with btc's value.
10btc where i live don't do much in the form of changing your life in any big way.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 13, 2016, 12:48:18 PM
That's a good amount for the long run. I think with patience and determination it's also possible to learn more about the market, to try to make some profit from the volatility, but using a small percentage of the coins, of course.
Activity: 181
November 13, 2016, 12:26:45 PM
I would use the Bitcoin trading. He learned to trade on the stock exchange cryptocurrency. And I would earn more Bitcoins
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 13, 2016, 11:24:25 AM
I would buy 1kg weed and smoke it

Hahahah I can't believe I missed this answer. I think its the best so far  Cool
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
November 12, 2016, 06:11:40 PM
Gonna waste it i think, on girls, drugs, alchohol and gambling. After all i am gonna move to Tailand and get good massage from hot girl  Grin
I want too move to Tailand and get good massage from hot girl.  Shocked The Thai massage focuses on pressure points. Manoeuvres are methods employed and Rhythmic compressions in order to  realign and relax energies in the body.  Lips sealed No one gives me money 10 BTC, so I bought Massage Chairs. Here a good article with examples http://jonsguide.org/best-massage-chairs/... Lips sealed
If that kind of money to put right, then after a while and you can travel or even move to live in another country for permanent residence. But it's not just so, and took invested. You need to know where and to whom to entrust it to obtain a normal profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 12, 2016, 06:10:29 PM
If someone gave me 10 BTC, I will buy one Iphone and one Ipad and donate some BTC to the charity  Smiley
Activity: 194
November 12, 2016, 05:37:16 PM
I'll come to where you live, and shake your hand and say thank you very help me with 10 this BTC.  Cry
You think you will immediately and as much? Although the idea is a good reward. Maybe even give a few tens of bitcoin in the future.

if people give 10btc for free, its just imagination Smiley so lets do imagination.  Roll Eyes
It's just a question to users on how people come with free money. Perhaps the answers contain a rather interesting information.
Activity: 29
November 12, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
I'll come to where you live, and shake your hand and say thank you very help me with 10 this BTC.  Cry
You think you will immediately and as much? Although the idea is a good reward. Maybe even give a few tens of bitcoin in the future.

if people give 10btc for free, its just imagination Smiley so lets do imagination.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
November 12, 2016, 04:36:00 PM
Activity: 270
November 12, 2016, 03:51:56 PM

This made me laugh. LOL.                                                                                     

Good answer. This is what I should do first before I invest the money. We should thank people who gave us something.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Of course we are grateful people, but how best to repay. As they say, the best thing you can do for someone who makes you feel good, it does show that he is not in vain. What are you worth it.
Activity: 138
November 12, 2016, 03:03:50 PM
If in fact take into account only the amount of 10btc it is a very small amount to spend on the bitcoin something. That would be better to invest it, to not lay idle on the coin purse. Although eventually bitcoin itself brings you income if the price difference.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 12, 2016, 02:35:07 AM

This made me laugh. LOL.                                                                                     

Good answer. This is what I should do first before I invest the money. We should thank people who gave us something.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 29
November 11, 2016, 03:02:01 PM
Activity: 343
November 11, 2016, 01:16:53 PM
If u have 10 bitcoin I would invest it in some bitcoin investment site like Bitbond and gain some interest from it,I would akdo like to purchase dome luxury item from eBay to srll
Activity: 42
November 10, 2016, 02:46:22 PM
INVEST INVEST INVEST

i would defenitly invest in hashnest cuz its the only good cloud mining site i know
or just keep those 10 btc with me for a bunch of years and then the price would have probably doubled
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 10, 2016, 02:31:33 PM
if i got 10BTC i would buy A FZ (fazer) Honda Smiley and other money i will invest

I don't think it will be enough to buy you a car tho. The investing part of your plan would be applicable and a good move to ultimately buy what you want.
Activity: 5
November 10, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
Gonna waste it i think, on girls, drugs, alchohol and gambling. After all i am gonna move to Tailand and get good massage from hot girl  Grin
I want too move to Tailand and get good massage from hot girl.  Shocked The Thai massage focuses on pressure points. Manoeuvres are methods employed and Rhythmic compressions in order to  realign and relax energies in the body.  Lips sealed No one gives me money 10 BTC, so I bought Massage Chairs. Here a good article with examples http://jonsguide.org/best-massage-chairs/... Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: