Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 8. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 15, 2016, 10:55:08 AM
I would invest some of it in bitcoin startups through havelock and anyway to invest in. also would hold the rest for long term appreciation. I look at bitcoin more of a long-term plan than a quick pump and dump but that's just me. The price seems more stable now than before.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 15, 2016, 10:44:11 AM
I would buy apple stocks.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
October 15, 2016, 10:23:40 AM
what I do if you give me 10 bitcoin? if you really give me 10 bitcoin then I will use bitcoin it for I use to invest in bitcoin or altcoin trading and bitcoin mining
If you are going to choose investment it's like wasting bitcoin in that company because bitcoin for me if you put that in investment its really hard to get it back unless you will get your ROI befre it become sscamm its much more better if you are going to trade bitcoin into another coin.
yeah I think people have different thinking. maybe you are think that altcoin trading is the best method and greater profit, it's because you have skills in the trade? what about people who can not doing a trade. do not have the skills in trade
of course they will choose investment?

The main thing is not how you spend your money, and what benefits you will get from this. What are the benefits for you and the family.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
October 15, 2016, 10:00:30 AM
what I do if you give me 10 bitcoin? if you really give me 10 bitcoin then I will use bitcoin it for I use to invest in bitcoin or altcoin trading and bitcoin mining
If you are going to choose investment it's like wasting bitcoin in that company because bitcoin for me if you put that in investment its really hard to get it back unless you will get your ROI befre it become sscamm its much more better if you are going to trade bitcoin into another coin.
yeah I think people have different thinking. maybe you are think that altcoin trading is the best method and greater profit, it's because you have skills in the trade? what about people who can not doing a trade. do not have the skills in trade
of course they will choose investment?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 15, 2016, 08:50:48 AM
the first you send bitcoin for me
after send i tell you
Activity: 136
October 15, 2016, 06:50:10 AM
Really a big money 10 btc tempting a lot. This is really impossible to earn very soon. It requires hard work and dedication. In order to fill our wallets with at least 1 btc now, requires minimum 3 to 5 months. Need to focus on posting and earning from a signature campaign. Need to rank up to earn more bitcoins. I would love to save the earnings now until at least see a good amount in my wallet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2016, 05:33:34 AM
If i have 10 BTC something i win in any games i would store the half for future.

The other 5 BTC i will use it for trading and play gamble that would satisfy my thrill
Well if you are good in gambling and you are confident that you can manage to make money in gambling then you should go for it as is the fasted way to make money but the risk factor should always be kept in mind.

How good you can be in gambling but risk will always follow you and its not smart to gamble with 10 btc as its too high amount so I would suggest to gamble with amount that you can afford to loose and rest use in trading.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2016, 05:30:47 AM
10 btc is about $6,400 so i guess i will decide it to smaller sizes and do different things with each portion because it is big amount to put in one place. so i guess i would put most of it in cold storage and then i put the rest in trading to earn some more with it and also will gamble with the remaining part.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 15, 2016, 04:44:32 AM
If i have 10 BTC something i win in any games i would store the half for future.

The other 5 BTC i will use it for trading and play gamble that would satisfy my thrill
Well if you are good in gambling and you are confident that you can manage to make money in gambling then you should go for it as is the fasted way to make money but the risk factor should always be kept in mind.
Activity: 280
October 15, 2016, 04:31:02 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
October 15, 2016, 03:58:19 AM
if you gave me 10 btc, I think I would use part of it to trade altcoins to make some profit, as less than ten bitcoins is enough amount  to start trading,  so even if I go through losses at initial stage then also I can recover it in future.
Altcoins trading is a good option and not just enough its more that enough about to do altcoins trading, and i would actually do both kind of trading with it i.e altcoins trading and day trading at bitcoin exchnge buying and selling bitcoins with such a big amount getting profit would be easy there.

Its never easy to make profits in trading as we never know what will happen to its price and more risk is in altcoin trading as it will bring you huge loss if you choose a wrong coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 15, 2016, 03:54:56 AM
just like other people i am also interested to hold it for the price increase, as it is expecting that the price of bitcoin is now going to increase in next few months therefore it will be good to hold bitcoin and not to invest it any where else. and with simply holding it we can even make good money.

Well that is what I am going to do and I will going to keep on holding it because I am still waiting for more price increase and I do believe that it will happen soon. And we can see that base on what is the fluctuation of bitcoins price, it is increasing a little by little. And after getting the right price, then I will going to sell it and going to think about a real business that I can build.

Holding  your bitcoin would  not be  a bad  idea hence you only  get the bitcoin  for free, as op said if  he gives us 10btc then  it  not really a regretting  thing  on what we  should do on that money because  we  dont have any risk on  lossing it all since its been giving for free only.

Yeah you are right sort of we got it for free then if ever it will loose something we dont loose any because it is free but sort of we do have that big amount of bitcoin then its just loose in a matter of second though we dont do effort on earning that but is something it hurts you a lot because that is really big!.
Activity: 136
October 15, 2016, 03:50:40 AM
if you gave me 10 btc, I think I would use part of it to trade altcoins to make some profit, as less than ten bitcoins is enough amount  to start trading,  so even if I go through losses at initial stage then also I can recover it in future.
Altcoins trading is a good option and not just enough its more that enough about to do altcoins trading, and i would actually do both kind of trading with it i.e altcoins trading and day trading at bitcoin exchnge buying and selling bitcoins with such a big amount getting profit would be easy there.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 15, 2016, 03:39:29 AM
Trading it with altcoin is the best thing you gonna do for me it is good idea and you can really make profit by trading 10 bitcoin is really big amount and enough to do some activities in internet and you can start buying some good mining hardware too and you can do investments/.
Activity: 98
October 15, 2016, 03:30:34 AM
if you give me 10 bitcoin
iam us trading bitcoin and altcoin
another iam use offline bussines, building online store
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 15, 2016, 01:55:57 AM
if you gave me 6000 in usd worth in bitcoins lol, I would hold it long term, at my opinion price should increase much more later and also i don't really need money right now. So i will just wait for something big.
Hopefully when the price jumps up in the future ill make much more.
I think if you do not need the money that is suddenly in the sense that you have a fiat ready in the bank account of you, I think it will be easy for you to continue to hold bitcoin and waiting for higher prices, but most people have a need to be paid and they could not holding their bitcoin too long
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
October 15, 2016, 01:30:54 AM
better combining bitcoin lending and alt  coin trading so coming from two business you will able to make good profits i think having 10btc would be a good start.

I don't prefer to suggest lending for it is really risky and since we are in digital world this is the toughest type of business that you are going to make. Because you don't have assurance that your borrower will pay accordingly regardless his status or trust records. Because even the most trusted people are making some trouble because of it. I think it is better if you are going to make real life lending through your neighbors and known people.
You are right, lending does not work well in online, but with 10 BTC you can already establish a lending business in a physical world if that is your expertise and you know well the market, with lending business the ROI is fast if you can manage it properly, at least you are safe as you know your borrower.
But lending is a risky business, much more bitcoin lending as money can be traced by the authority bitcoin is not. The are so many scammers online you would not know which is real and which is not. Lending the amount of you are saying can be risky you won't even have your money back if you are not careful. There is also the question for competition which rate of others are too good to be choosing the others.

any business can very well be very risky if you are not careful about it.
lending is no different. there are some risks but also at the same time there are a lot of ways to manage these risks and reduce them to an accepteble amount. for example you can do this by taking a valid collateral which you can sell easily on the market.
You don't get it, I work in a lending company in the real world and I can tell as an employee that our company is profitable despite the fact that there are clients who defaulted on their loans, in overall we are still profitable as we can collect on the past due clients forwarding them in the 3rd party specialize to collect on past due accounts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
October 15, 2016, 01:28:20 AM
better combining bitcoin lending and alt  coin trading so coming from two business you will able to make good profits i think having 10btc would be a good start.

I don't prefer to suggest lending for it is really risky and since we are in digital world this is the toughest type of business that you are going to make. Because you don't have assurance that your borrower will pay accordingly regardless his status or trust records. Because even the most trusted people are making some trouble because of it. I think it is better if you are going to make real life lending through your neighbors and known people.
You are right, lending does not work well in online, but with 10 BTC you can already establish a lending business in a physical world if that is your expertise and you know well the market, with lending business the ROI is fast if you can manage it properly, at least you are safe as you know your borrower.
But lending is a risky business, much more bitcoin lending as money can be traced by the authority bitcoin is not. The are so many scammers online you would not know which is real and which is not. Lending the amount of you are saying can be risky you won't even have your money back if you are not careful. There is also the question for competition which rate of others are too good to be choosing the others.

any business can very well be very risky if you are not careful about it.
lending is no different. there are some risks but also at the same time there are a lot of ways to manage these risks and reduce them to an accepteble amount. for example you can do this by taking a valid collateral which you can sell easily on the market.
Activity: 84
October 15, 2016, 01:22:49 AM
Fulfill my dream I guess becoming a teacher abroad maybe apply for the Texas Bilingual Teacher Support have decent Income and then only then after I'm established I could bring back the investment from my very own gainings as a professional to help others with similar needs Smiley
wow interesting you have such a good planing about your future and other people. i will prey for you and hope that you will get your destination very soon, hope that bitcoin will also be helpful for you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
October 14, 2016, 11:53:47 PM
Buy ALL the RARE PEPEs
Pages:
Jump to: