Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 4. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 01:15:09 PM
I also will put the Bitcoins into some long term. This amount will undoubtedly lead me to riches.

Ready to receive. Grin Number of the purse to write?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
November 09, 2016, 05:04:41 AM
Of course I will gladly accept it!!! No one rejects 10 btc!!
Then I will thank you with all if my heart! How inhuman am I if I don't know how to appreciate an act of kindness! Lol!

Kidding aside, I will invest it I to business. I wanna enter the stock market! Maybe I will invest it there for long term Wink
Activity: 177
November 08, 2016, 11:32:48 AM
why bother with Bitcoins to do something? Let the lies and expensive. After a few years it will be a large sum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2016, 08:59:08 AM
Well first give me 10 btc and for sure I'll find out what should I do with them!

Who don't want some 6000$ for free? Nope guys

Haha!
Read the thread correctly.
Nobody will throw away their btc for other people.
Keep dreaming to get the BTC 10.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
November 08, 2016, 07:56:48 AM
Probably I'd hold them, waiting for a good investment opportunity or for a price rise...
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 08, 2016, 06:58:10 AM
Well first give me 10 btc and for sure I'll find out what should I do with them!

Haha!

The question was what will you do with it. No one was gonna give you. You didn't get the point of the thread.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 08, 2016, 04:23:35 AM

Haha!
Activity: 112
November 08, 2016, 03:36:23 AM
I will buy myself a good macbook and a ipad Cheesy
Activity: 73
November 08, 2016, 02:46:48 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would invest into long term investment projects that I beliee may have a potential value on the ROI based on their business plan, white paper, and development.  Once the projects have created passive income, slowly earn the money back with the equivilant sum to earn more. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 07, 2016, 04:48:42 PM
I would buy 1kg weed and smoke it
Activity: 94
November 07, 2016, 08:22:20 AM
If I had 10 BTC invested'd traded in exchange offices, trying to reproduce the property. Part I'd bought something refunded Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 07, 2016, 02:53:24 AM
I will use the 1 btc to buy myself a new nintendo 3ds, i think it costs 0.5 btc(current btc value) and the other 0.5 for cartridges like pokemon x and pokemon sun.

This is really a refreshing answer compared to others. Good job following what you want first and not just going with what others say. You gotta catch 'em all first! Before you have to get some more money!

It's just the right attitude to life. You must be able to enjoy it now, rather than wait for that to be good in the future.

It is always feels good just to enjoy life but I guess it is wise decision to at least invest for the future as well because life is not always having fun! There will always be up and down moments in life as what the song goes: what comes up must go down! At least when you invest for the future, you will have some fall back in down moments in your life.. just saying...

Yes, in the constant pursuit of money is not necessary to forget about life's joys. We need to live happily. But do not forget to set aside for the futureп

Correct.Life is not all about money. But let's face it we need money in order to exist in this lifetime. Hence, it is also ideal and wise to invest for the future so that when we grow old and can no longer work as we used to when we are just young, we can have steady money at our disposal whether for travel or for medicine maintenance.
Activity: 242
November 07, 2016, 02:23:52 AM
I will use the 1 btc to buy myself a new nintendo 3ds, i think it costs 0.5 btc(current btc value) and the other 0.5 for cartridges like pokemon x and pokemon sun.

This is really a refreshing answer compared to others. Good job following what you want first and not just going with what others say. You gotta catch 'em all first! Before you have to get some more money!

It's just the right attitude to life. You must be able to enjoy it now, rather than wait for that to be good in the future.

It is always feels good just to enjoy life but I guess it is wise decision to at least invest for the future as well because life is not always having fun! There will always be up and down moments in life as what the song goes: what comes up must go down! At least when you invest for the future, you will have some fall back in down moments in your life.. just saying...

Yes, in the constant pursuit of money is not necessary to forget about life's joys. We need to live happily. But do not forget to set aside for the futureп
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 07, 2016, 12:25:55 AM

Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 06, 2016, 01:50:09 PM

November 06, 2016, 11:06:39 AM

kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
November 06, 2016, 07:22:05 AM
I'd just cash it out and use it to cover my day-to-day needs as 6k$ is the amount of my income for like 10 months. Yes that can sound less interesting but I am not that rich to risk that money investing it somewhere.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2016, 07:03:22 AM
Activity: 588
November 06, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
if I have 10 BTC course I would make a small company in my home. for example, I will be selling food in my house and the things that are useful to the people around me. other than that I would buy a new laptop for work in the Internet world again. Grin
November 05, 2016, 04:52:06 AM

Like the most people I would hold it till the halving has been done and than most likely sell it for a nice price.
Its 100% profit you are making with it!

Pages:
Jump to: