Pages:
Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 69. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 22, 2016, 03:45:58 AM
if you give me 10 bitcoin i will open up a business which is i will sell the very in demand product here in my area to keep my business alive and/or restaurant because here in my country Philippines most of the people or all of the people here are food lover that is why i think i will gain more profit if i have that businesses

I guess if you are in the Philippines and you franchise with Jollibee, the counterpart of Mc Donalds or you franchise to Mang Inasal, you will become richer in no time. Those 2 businesses are doing well there I believe. However, I was informed that the franchise fee of those two are serious money - millions in Philippine money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 11:52:30 PM
with 10 bitcoins i would buy Lisk right now and keep it until the pump happens and then i would sell it on top and enjoy the maximum profit out of it and then move the 15-20 bitcoin to my cold storage for holding bitcoin.
wow very supportive lsk holder mate, but me if I can have that gift from OP I rather open a offline business in my place might be looking for something that have more demands like food cart or gadget place 10 bitcoin is enough to open it here in my place.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 21, 2016, 11:41:26 PM
with 10 bitcoins i would buy Lisk right now and keep it until the pump happens and then i would sell it on top and enjoy the maximum profit out of it and then move the 15-20 bitcoin to my cold storage for holding bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 21, 2016, 11:17:52 PM
if you give me 10 bitcoin i will open up a business which is i will sell the very in demand product here in my area to keep my business alive and/or restaurant because here in my country Philippines most of the people or all of the people here are food lover that is why i think i will gain more profit if i have that businesses
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 21, 2016, 10:27:57 PM
That is a big amount already and I will be glad if you will give me that amount, as a sign of my gratitude to you I will make sure I will grow the amount you will give by investing it in bitcoin and I will use that amount of trading, I may not good in trading but I will study it because the amount of money involved is really big for me.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 21, 2016, 09:58:59 PM
I will cash out those 10 bitcoins and with fiat money will start some small business. In my country this is still good amount to have some small start to have decent income in real life. Bitcoin needs lot of time to have that much value what people are expecting for more than 2 years. I will not keep holding but will buy back at later point after making money from my cafe what I want to open.

That's the right thing to do as you can always buy it again in future when you see price drop, so if you are satisfied with current price then you should sell your coins.

Exactly. Saving it is the right to do... for now.
Because you must set a limit or a said amount of time before you actually convert your money to be able to use it.
And about when the time comes, it is up to you.
I think buddu said that he will not hold or save that bitcoin he will try to convert it to a fiat then perform or use the money to create a small business.
I think it is a good idea. than you simply hold that you dont know when the price will pump. better use them to create a business

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
August 21, 2016, 09:45:52 PM
Of course i will used it for fun, i think i am going to buy ps4 and a bunch of games and also decorate my room and put new things inside of bedroom
nice plans you have, but nobody will give you 10 btc for free Cheesy Cheesy
Everyone has the right to spend their own coins to whatever they desire to do with it.
I however would start my own business with those coins as it would surely be enough for a small one, yet a constantly profitable one.

That's only if someone's actually going to give me 10 btc lmao.

Yeah we have their own right on how you are going to use that amount only if someone is going to give that to us individually. But that is the fact, that no one is going to give it for real. And that would be going to be one of the happiest day of our lives if someone is going to give us that 10 bitcoin.
of course no one is going to give you 10 BTC freely unless you follow a competition or contest maybe you'll get a reward for it?
or if you are in possession of the 10 BTC in your wallet. What would you do then? if me. I will certainly continue to heal. for 10 BTC is large enough capital
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
August 21, 2016, 02:47:35 PM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I would invest them of course :p

I think i would put  5 bitcoins to good mining site, to earn profit from it. As this would also be my plan B in case i lose rest of money.
And i would start bitcoins/money trading with 3 bitcoins, and altcoins/bitcoins trading with 2 bitcoins, so i should earn too.

Diversifying them in different areas would be the best decision to make as even if your one investment fails you can rely on other to recover the losses.

Anyway you should look good to choose every one of these investments, because you can "lose on all", the experience and knowledge is the best tool for a successful investment, if you know how to use it, you will win with only one investment, better say "don't invest all your money" "until you win on one of them".
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 02:44:02 PM
you can help me 2 btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 21, 2016, 11:18:08 AM
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I think i would put  5 bitcoins to good mining site, to earn profit from it. As this would also be my plan B in case i lose rest of money.
And i would start bitcoins/money trading with 3 bitcoins, and altcoins/bitcoins trading with 2 bitcoins, so i should earn too.

Diversifying them in different areas would be the best decision to make as even if your one investment fails you can rely on other to recover the losses.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 21, 2016, 10:37:56 AM

I think i would put  5 bitcoins to good mining site, to earn profit from it. As this would also be my plan B in case i lose rest of money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
August 21, 2016, 09:36:33 AM
I will invest 2 btc in altcoin trading and remaining 8 btc I will save for the future so even if I go through losses in trading, the rest 8 btc will help me in future.
it is a good step. You can guarantee your future better. but for me it's better to share 50%.
with an investment capital of 5 BTC for trading altcoin it gets better. you will get a bigger income.

No doubt it will give you bigger income if you invest higher capital, but it will also double your risks and losses if your decision goes wrong in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 21, 2016, 09:32:41 AM
I will invest 2 btc in altcoin trading and remaining 8 btc I will save for the future so even if I go through losses in trading, the rest 8 btc will help me in future.
it is a good step. You can guarantee your future better. but for me it's better to share 50%.
with an investment capital of 5 BTC for trading altcoin it gets better. you will get a bigger income.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 21, 2016, 09:31:12 AM
I will cash out those 10 bitcoins and with fiat money will start some small business. In my country this is still good amount to have some small start to have decent income in real life. Bitcoin needs lot of time to have that much value what people are expecting for more than 2 years. I will not keep holding but will buy back at later point after making money from my cafe what I want to open.

10 bitcoins is not a small amount at all so i guess anyone can start a small business with it if he is wishing for that and if he know he can handle it, even in my country like you said 10 bitcoins are enough for starting a small business like opening a shop or some other thing like that.
Correct , you can get stable income for building the offline shop in your village , but you can still relay for bitcoin as your secondary income.
And also you can doing an investment on internet while you having offline shop.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 21, 2016, 09:30:57 AM
I think we should not share what will we do if we get 10BTC with OP.
also dont share ur forthcoming plans about ur coins...ok...a brainless guy advice u to keep it deep in ur mind if u wanna do something else everyone will use your plan and take advantage before you.
Activity: 868
August 21, 2016, 09:24:16 AM

very precisely, because that way you can feel the struggle to get the bitcoin more and also can feel the pleasure of using bitcoin or trading for profit. The rest of you store is indeed very necessary, for we must be stepped up in the future and we should be able to keep a few things so that we can feel also in the future

Yeah and its always good to start with a small amount in trading, as you never know what will happen, as altcoin trading involves higher risk so we need to be very careful while trading with it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 09:12:02 AM

very precisely, because that way you can feel the struggle to get the bitcoin more and also can feel the pleasure of using bitcoin or trading for profit. The rest of you store is indeed very necessary, for we must be stepped up in the future and we should be able to keep a few things so that we can feel also in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 21, 2016, 04:23:02 AM

10 bitcoins is not a small amount at all so i guess anyone can start a small business with it if he is wishing for that and if he know he can handle it, even in my country like you said 10 bitcoins are enough for starting a small business like opening a shop or some other thing like that.
Activity: 812
August 20, 2016, 10:44:38 AM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 20, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
Probably will cut it to multiple small pieces and send each 1 BTC to an address, Keep 1 BTC for trading and for other small purchases and send the rest offline and keep them there..  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: