Pages:
Author

Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment? - page 11. (Read 2521 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

Investing in ethereum is a good idea and there's a possibility of getting huge returns if the market is bullish. I advise that you only invest an amount which you don't need in the short term, because the bullish trend may not be very soon. So invest only an amount that you can afford to loose and could be tied down for long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Suppose that if the price goes back to the previous highs, then you'll manage to earn well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
well i can't say ethereum is bad investment. but right now i prefer bitcoin more than ethereum. bitcoin got better charts movement and uptrend
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Investing to ETH is a good choice but before you invest,i would suggest that you read first the trading chart history of ETH and ask other traders on what is the best position to grab this altcoin. Try to read some feedback on tradingview.com or click the link below for you to get directed with the website. Still, always do deeper research before you invest.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHUSD/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Dont invest everything in ETH right now. If you really like ETH and want to have it anyways then buy 1 ETH when it gets below 250$. Buy BTC from remaining and hold it.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think is good idea dor buying eth..becuase ethereum hasbeen have popular exchange.we know ethereum always any exchange at all market. eth never die market and always life.and some ico project always using eth when we want to investmen.i think not high risk for buy and hold eth..will.never die coin ethereum.just need to hold for get profit it
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Yes, Ethereum current price only worth $272.74 USD today, and Bitcoin price is $6,446.66, if you want to take your long term investment, I will but the Eth in the current price, anyway I would like to buy Bitcoin and deposit to exchange and trade it to the Altcoins in current market, now all in the cheapest price too.
Activity: 128
good strategy, currently the price of Ethereum is half of that.
if you use 600 USD, you are buying 2 EThereum for your investment, I am very sure you will get a profit.

I read some treads that talked about the market and some said that during 2017 Bitcoin and altcoin holders lost another half of their investment, but different from Ethereum holders. Ethereum holders can still make a profit even though it's minimal.
from this, I can conclude that Ethereum was not at all affected by yesterday's market crash, and could still provide profits for investors.

Ethereum is a special coin, different from the others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Invest as long as you can and never regret in the future don't see the price for now and see the future that could give it to you that the secret to success.
Activity: 33
i think now is the right time to buy ethereum, or any altcoins because they're quiet low now. Hopefully they will spike again soon and then you realize profit.
Activity: 112
I think your decision is right because it's the last and fallen amount in the market. By the end of the month since the start of the altcoins and coins so you should always check the market so you know when you will recover your money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

Now it will be the very good investment because you can buy 2.2 Ethereums for this money and in the 2017 year, it was only 0.5 Ethereum  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Any amount is good to invest. As long as you know how to make it grow. Because if you just investing and your not sure it will possible to be loss
Activity: 322
It is good to buy Ethereum, as the price of Etherum is low & considering it as bottom line. It is next to BTC, so it is good to invest in ETH. Market will soon turn green & you will earn good profit from it. You can also consider other top 20 altcoins to invest like NEO, DASH, LITECOIN etc.
Activity: 48
This is a very good investment for you. The first priority of investment is to find things with little risk. ETH is relatively safe in this market, and its current price is the lowest price in the past 9 months. So I think you can buy ETH
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
It is so risky now to invest, but this is a good decision to invest in Eth, I suppose it will grow up soon, but also I can advise to invest part of money in BTC.
Activity: 158
I think you should not invest all your $600 on ethereum only because the crypto market has been bearish and the price of ethereum as been going down and down. Though buy and investing in ethereum is a good idea but I will suggest you invest only $300 on ethereum. The remaining $300, you can invest it on different altcoins of your choice. There are many altcoins you can invest in like Litecoin, Hero coin, Matrix AI e.t.c
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you are investing six hundred dollars in ethereum at this time and you can add another six hundred investment later as the price progress you would have low entry price that will enable good profit when the price rise!
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
If you want to invest in ETH, you should consider that since the beginning of the year the cryptocurrency market is bearish and does not guarantee that you can have benefits quickly.  If you are willing to be patient and hold your investment more time, I think ETH is still a good investment among cryptocurrencies, but I advise you to diversify a bit to limit the risk of betting on a single coin. Instead of investing $600 only in ETH, you could invest between several cryptocurrencies from the top.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

The price of Ethereum now is quite low which only have a lower possibility that it will move down again so the tendency will be the price to recover up to 350$ which is already a good sign of having a real profit.
Pages:
Jump to: