Pages:
Author

Topic: If I "just" wanted to 3x? - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 09:29:00 PM
so many ICO's it not worth anymore when going in exchange, a lot of dumper trader, and when we talk altcoin if market is like last year you can choose new altcoin when bullrun coming and you will reach 3 x or more
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:11:06 PM
To achieve your target of 3x of increase in your funds with a safe coin, then bitcoins, ethereum or waves is good for you but you arent going to see the 3x now. It is for long term,probably for a year.
Impossible to say it at this time and it's really hard to reach with that increase. We never to think it from happening again instead, we only just hope it could increase just a little bit higher. I'm an optimistic person but  don't sew any coins going that x3 even bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
To achieve your target of 3x of increase in your funds with a safe coin, then bitcoins, ethereum or waves is good for you but you arent going to see the 3x now. It is for long term,probably for a year.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
I recommend you after buying altcoins a little distracted and do not pay attention to their course. This is the only way you can not panic and not sell tokens ahead of time. Now almost all altcoins are cheap, so buy those whose technology is closer to you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
Try Deeponion for an easy 3x. It is a cheap coin that is going to get listed on a tier-1 exchange soon. It will pump when listed just like all the coins do when they hit the big time. Most likely it will go way beyond your 3x requirement
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 05, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
There are a lot of altcoins that have potential to make an easy x3 until the end of the year. BlockPort is a good example and also SENT is very hot right now. I expect that both of them will do a x10 by the end of year!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
May 28, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
You can't just come here and say "I want to triple my investment" and expect to get money for free just like that.

Do you know how difficult it is for most hedge funds to make 10% a year? And you want 300%?

You can make that much by taking really risky trades but you need to be prepared to lose most of your funds.

You can even go on Bitmex and buy those Up and Down contracts.
Eventually you will pick a right time and BTC will go up or down $1000 in a week and it will pay off 10x.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 28, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Well it really depends on the project. If you see that situation is on fire. And the projecct loses its positions its better to sell everything at once so not to receive nothing at the end. But anyway it depends more on you
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
looking at present market scenario we cant say we will get immediate 3X coins market look gloomy as of now nt to jump into market for fast results
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
May 28, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

When we talk about traditional theory of Money, maximum ROI per year is around 8-12% no matter where you invest. But jumping to cryptocurrencies we start expecting 100-200% in a month or two. It is possible no doubt but not as easy as 1-2-3. If such is the case, every crypto investor should be millionaire right now. If you wanna succeed in Crypto Venture make rule no. 1 don't simply follow others' suggestions whether it's about buying or selling any coin. Be your own boss, do your own research. There are over 2K cryptocurrencies trading over 300 exchanges currently. So there is vast possibility of research and opportunity. Try to target best and invest based on your own consciousness.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
I think with the time you took to carry out research about several coin, you should have made good decisions about coins that are likely to x3 and you should be able to stand by you decision. You should allow people suggest for you again so as not to make another regretful mistake. You can select possible coin from the coinmarketcap that you are convinced will satisfy your want because asking people will only confuse you as many people have different coin suggestion.
Then let’s begin with the facts. Is am a supporter of bitcoin and is can prove this is the best investment tool created ever. First of all, what are the coins that made people millionaire so far with the smallest amount? Only bitcoin? What are the coins that yielded a profit of 12k to 17k dollars last year? Bitcoin. What are the coins that are expected to touch 30k to 40k dollars by the end of this year? Again, just bitcoin. This is enough for any wise investor to make right move.
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 06:34:01 PM
Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

In my opinion, ethereum can be thought as a safe coin, and I think it is not impossible for it to make 3x. Also, I think maybe you can consider about iota and neo.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 24, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
As mentioned above, do not listen to other people's advice for certain assets. The strategy can be taken from someone. If BTC and ether in the near future will not rise, then top100 also does not go. I think it's more profitable to buy a few new projects or those that have not done so much Xs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 24, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
If you are willing to risk your money on shitcoins, then here are my risky shitcoin recommendations:

1. OPC - It's a POS coin that gives high yield. Just make sure you dump it before everyone else does.
2. COLX - Extremely undervalued coin at 30 satoshis. Even shittier coins are worth 10x more. Easy win.
3. IOST - Solid project that is at par with IOST but is also severly undervalued (not shilling).
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 24, 2018, 02:04:19 AM
lol. you only get 5-10% profit when you put your money in bank. now you want 3x per day or per year. that's possible in crypto world but I dont think you can easy make that. we'r gambler
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

Unfortunately now hard to recommend something really reliable. Take a liking to Obsidian or Gladius. This is my advice to you, I think they are easy to do X3
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 12:26:58 AM
always do your own research.
but really give a look on a few different projects

zilliqua => super fast blockchain. still not in top 20
zebi => indian blockchain,... google a little bit,... you will like it (sounds quite secure for me => and a lot of potential to grow!!!!!)
wanchain => super cheap at the moment,... if market moving up,... will pump extremly.
nebulas,... google a little bit,... more a longrun coin!!! but its super cheap to go in now.
... zencash / zoin,... bot super high quality privat coins,... privat coins,... good blockchains,... and good infrastrucutre are the projects for this year,... so they both should help you as well.

but always do your own research!!!
and tell me plz what you like,... and what you dont like Wink
Hey man, most of projects that you described, alredy done many X:

Zilliqua x66 in BTC
Zebi x5 in BTC
Wanchain x7 in BTC
Nebulas x7 in BTC

See stats here: https://icodrops.com/ico-stats/
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
If you invest with bitcoin today for sure you can earn more at the end of the year and make another investment with great coins. You can also earn much in trading but it will depend on the skills you have in trading so the safe way to earn that kind of profit is to play long.
That's not a play for me, but its rather a liability which we can depend on in times of financial instability. Earning good profit should need to undergo so much patience, yet your skill doesn't mean a mastery of everything with trading. Its by attitude and dedications.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
If you want to gain such a profit invest with low price altcoins such as 1 sat per coin and in short time period it surely grow if you were lucky maybe you will gain up to x100 profit but no one are sure about it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
If you invest with bitcoin today for sure you can earn more at the end of the year and make another investment with great coins. You can also earn much in trading but it will depend on the skills you have in trading so the safe way to earn that kind of profit is to play long.
Pages:
Jump to: