Pages:
Author

Topic: If I "just" wanted to 3x? - page 4. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
Declining market volume caused almost all cryptographic parallax depreciation like domino effect. I can not see a crypt money that will make x2 before this process has recovered, that is, the market volume is at least 2 times higher than current levels.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
I would recommend VeChain Masternode. Its not cheap, but its a steady passive income, plus the price of the token itself can easily go 2-3X by the end of 2018 and even more in 2019. The project itself is far ahead of their direct competitors and already have working product so in our opinion ,on Nodes.com, the future looks bright for VeChain.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
May 14, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
With the market the way it is, you could pretty much pick any stable established coin and just hold it for 3x. Stick to the top 50 or so coins on coinmarketcap and just wait for the market to recover. When you see Bitcoin hit $20k or so again, you'll probably have 3x your money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
May 14, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

Yes many people seem overwhelmed when they enter this space.
Rule #1: Listen to yourself and nobody else. You have made good and deep research and made a decision based on that? Well stick to it, no matter what others say. You see another coin pumping crazy? Don't fomo in!! Your time will come.
If you say you're already be satisfied with a 3x gain I would pick 3-5 coins of the top 15 if coinmarketcap, and then hold a bit. The worst mistake you can do is starting to swap coins like crazy, because most of the time when you you will enter the big gains will already be over.
If you're not a skilled trader, just buy and hold for a few weeks or months. And then make bank.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 14, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
everyone will have their own flagship coins and will certainly be recommended to you, and remember that you should not believe in others and choose your own decisions or you will experience the same mistakes again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?
it seems like you answered yourself. dont spread too thin, lose the FOMO and anxiety. achieve your goal Cheesy

But how the hell do people even choose coins? Either everything pumps, or nothing does. Oh dear, what a muddle.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

it seems like you answered yourself. dont spread too thin, lose the FOMO and anxiety. achieve your goal Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
Daostack (GEN) is a new project and hardcapped under 2 min. At the moment the price is 0.00143 (the ICO price was also 0.00141) with a 35m total market cap with an all-star team.  Still not listed any centralized exchange. You can buy at IDEX.
Take a look. The token has a great potential.
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 14, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
I'm not sure about a '3x' but I think TRX is an easy 2x imo.  The project has been hyped a lot lately.  And they'll be launching their mainnet on June 21, with voting for their 'super representatives' on June 26.  So expect a lot of buying during that time.
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: