Pages:
Author

Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto was known in person - page 2. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 05:42:00 PM
I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is already a very successful person and has optioned a lot of glory from other things and doesn't need bitcoin to do it for him. If he could create such a big thing like Bitcoin then think what else he is capable of doing? There is too much going on between bitcoin and banks/governments that he didn't wanted to take care of and that's why he never revealed himself.

bitcoin its like dinosaur now, it most valued because was first, the btc has nothing special compared with other top 10 coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 21, 2019, 05:24:19 PM
I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is already a very successful person and has optioned a lot of glory from other things and doesn't need bitcoin to do it for him. If he could create such a big thing like Bitcoin then think what else he is capable of doing? There is too much going on between bitcoin and banks/governments that he didn't wanted to take care of and that's why he never revealed himself.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
April 21, 2019, 05:14:11 PM
He should remain anonymous. Coming out could be dangerous for him because he's probably not a very rich person who lives in a secure mansion. We all know what happened to traders who were bragging about their profits and the same thing could happen to Satoshi.

If I were Satoshi I wouldn't reveal my identity. Maybe I would make sure it gets revealed after my death or something like that.

As you mentioned it's not safe for Satoshi nakamoto to reveal his identity as all those bankers and corrupt government agencies who are trying to ban crypto might end up eliminating him. I am sure he will remain anonymous till the end as that's better for him and moreover nowadays some people claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto themselves and even if he reveals his identity I am not sure if everyone will believe him.
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

You are right that we cannot know Satoshi Nakamoto’s goals. It is worth remembering that there is a cold wallet, in which there are 1 million bitcoins. These coins were mined in the first block (genesis) and probably belong to Satoshi himself.
For 10 years there has been no movement in this wallet. Imagine what will happen when funds from this wallet are transferred to several exchanges ... I hope that this is not the goal of Nakamoto ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 21, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
I am agree with you on this subject, if i see Satoshi Nakamoto one day i have hundreds of question to ask him. Also i would like to thank him too. But right now i am even not sure that the Mr. Nakamoto exist or not. I really don't know what to believe in about this question.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 21, 2019, 03:20:53 PM
He should remain anonymous. Coming out could be dangerous for him because he's probably not a very rich person who lives in a secure mansion. We all know what happened to traders who were bragging about their profits and the same thing could happen to Satoshi.

If I were Satoshi I wouldn't reveal my identity. Maybe I would make sure it gets revealed after my death or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
April 21, 2019, 02:18:25 PM
Its best that he remains hidden. People would look to him way too much and think he was all knowing and a prophet. It is best to let the entire crypto sphere mature and grow organically. I mean, theres already been so much innovation and growth in this space, not sure it would have happened if Satoshi was known and influencing people
If everyone knew who is Satoshi, the system would not be decentralized and then Satoshi could make some decisions. Nobody knows him now - the system is decentralized

Pretty much, it allows for way more diversity in form of what tech gets implemented and invented. Some of it will be bad, but thats part of the process. Also we never know if Satoshi is actually a good person (i mean, he most likely is) but he could aswell have sides to him that could potentially do harm to Bitcoin. Best not to risk that.
Even from the shadows he has huge control over BTC's market just by the amount of coins he holds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
April 21, 2019, 01:56:41 PM
Even if he was visible, at this stage cryptocurrency is, he really can nothing to alter the current program upon which the bitcoin works, as it's now solely a matter of consensus agreement. Satoshi has done well for humanity who would accept his vision and proposals.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 01:26:19 PM
I think he is better anonymous right now. Some people are really looking for him with unknown reason and unsure intention. I guess If I were him, I will do the same. My security is more important than fame I guess. Time will come that we may know who he really is. But for now, we should be contented and thankful that he invented Bitcoin for all of us.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 01:08:37 PM
It's sure that BTC is the most premined coin by the dev and nobody call it a scam. I dunno know what would happen if he was a known person, actually I think it's better to be like it is, this kind of mysterious part in the btc creator it's a plus for it's value.
But my opinion it that it's not only one man behind the btc creation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 01:03:14 PM
Well let's say Satoshi will be known throughout the world. And what will this change? Nothing, I'm sure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 21, 2019, 12:54:34 PM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

This post sounds like you are attributing a god status to satoshi..Sacrificing himself bla bla bla ...  Grin
He could actually be somewhere dumping on us all this while..
If I were satoshi I will forever keep my identity hidden because revealing my identity might do the crypto community more harm than good..
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 21, 2019, 10:24:03 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is a very significant person, but he does not want to become famous. This fact can mean many different things.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 21, 2019, 10:22:47 AM
I think it would not have made much difference just like we know the creator or owners of other coins like for eth we know vitalik was the person behind it, if you ask me it would have boosted my confidence if i knew who exactly is the person behind btc so even now if he comes up and reveals his identity i think it will boost the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 09:51:18 AM
I'm not sure that it was one person. It seems to me that a large main team of programmers worked. Before Satoshi, there were several attempts to create cryptocurrency, but this was not successful. One person cannot do this in my humble opinion.
Activity: 546
April 21, 2019, 09:48:36 AM
In this case, he probably would have great opportunities, because people would then be able to find ways to pressure this person, and this obviously should not be right, because there are always bad people and there are always good people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 21, 2019, 09:33:57 AM
Its best that he remains hidden. People would look to him way too much and think he was all knowing and a prophet. It is best to let the entire crypto sphere mature and grow organically. I mean, theres already been so much innovation and growth in this space, not sure it would have happened if Satoshi was known and influencing people
If everyone knew who is Satoshi, the system would not be decentralized and then Satoshi could make some decisions. Nobody knows him now - the system is decentralized
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
April 21, 2019, 08:57:45 AM

I think Satoshi being anonymous is a good thing that he/she done because if I'm the one who created Bitcoin and it reached its current price right now then I will be rich but at the same time, my life will be in trouble too because there are many criminals who will hunt and worst kill me.

It doesn't matter for me if Satoshi is dead or alive. What Satoshi invented is the craziest invention a human ever made Cheesy/
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
April 21, 2019, 08:15:53 AM

it is his greatest achievement in life to create a currency that is very useful worldwide, its an amazing fact that still he never make his life public until now, that makes me wonder and ehat was his reason until now.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
April 21, 2019, 07:50:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: