Pages:
Author

Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto was known in person - page 4. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 21, 2019, 03:29:53 AM
The same feeling goes with mine. I know he is still alive but also I feel that he already sell all his bitcoin when the price was almost $20000 and just continue to enjoy his life.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 02:51:47 AM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

For one decade of Bitcoin existence there are lot of people who claimed and declared to themselves that they are the founder of Bitcoin, but in the end it has been found out that they are not, instead they are fake or pretender only. Ever since up to the presence the founder of Bitcoin was still anonymous, and none of us here doesn't know if He is alive or not. But for whatever it is thanks to him because many of the communiyt who came here became successful in life and millionaires through bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
April 20, 2019, 10:13:15 PM
With the status of crypto back 2009, satoshi can stay anon because no one yet is asking KYC. Developers sltoday will actually want to be anon, they just can't do it this time or they'd be accused of scam.

If I were Satoshi I would probably done the otherway around. I might not ever be an anon and will the money in my wallet I'd be dumping for Lambo.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 20, 2019, 10:11:09 PM
Satoshi knew he had to keep secret, if he exposed himself at the beginning everything would of been at risk and he could of went to jail.

maybe thats one from many reason,,
but, if satoshi nakamoto doesn't show up, thats will be good for bitcoin itself
because, bitcoin will always run with full democracy without satoshi nakamoto
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 20, 2019, 10:07:35 PM
"It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is." - wrong. no one knows=/=no one tells he knows
i'm quite sure there are people who know who Satoshi is. Nick Szabo and his early team definetely should know. it is also possible that Satoshi is one of them

Definitely a few people knows who satoshi nakamoto is. However, there arw speculation that it could be that satoshi nakamoto is not an individual person, but referring to a group of person. We actually don't know what the real thing is, but I think things are better just the way it is. If satoshi nakamoto's identity as known, and he dies, what do you think will happen to bitcoin, or how will this affect the market knowing that the genius behind it is gone and we cannot expect further genius development from it. So, let him be anonymous.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
April 20, 2019, 09:47:46 PM
Satoshi knew he had to keep secret, if he exposed himself at the beginning everything would of been at risk and he could of went to jail.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
April 20, 2019, 09:42:58 PM
I think it's best that we never find the true identity. Why do we need to know who it is/was? What we do know is that Craig Wright is certainly not Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 07:59:16 PM
I have seen many discussions trying to know more about Satoshi but I found no results. Since it was too lack information related to his activities, we only can guess who he is. So, now, with the situation, I think it is better to stop trying to identify who he is.  Wink

~snip~ If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

No idea, since I am not Satoshi. And never be Satoshi.   Grin

Haha! Good answer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 20, 2019, 07:30:38 PM
I have seen many discussions trying to know more about Satoshi but I found no results. Since it was too lack information related to his activities, we only can guess who he is. So, now, with the situation, I think it is better to stop trying to identify who he is.  Wink

~snip~ If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

No idea, since I am not Satoshi. And never be Satoshi.   Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
April 20, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

tell no one whaqt your alias  is
Right, because it will endanger ourselves, furthermore known as satoshi nakamoto, it's definitely we will became the target of criminals and greedy people that will spam your mail. So in this case, unknown is the best way.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 20, 2019, 07:11:16 PM
Sometimes I felt Satoshi Nakamoto should be come up and make stop all of those fake satoshi claiming people! But he is choosing the best decision to bring cryptocurrency in the world's finance section and the crypto will be accepted as the first digital currency, I hope! If Satoshi was a known person, then people may not love him as much they love right now! Because the bear market can make them sorrow and bull market can make praise fro the Satoshi. But right now, all hail to the Satoshi, the bear-bull market doesn't fact here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 07:01:37 PM
The strength of BTC is that it is decentralized and it  survived eleven years without any third party involvement. It is good how it is and Satoshi to remain a legend.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
April 20, 2019, 06:36:10 PM
It can be a person or a team I would agree but still they made a difference in this world by making BTC. I really admire Satoshi because just like you guys said he remained anonymous despite of btc being popular now. But for me, if this person or team revealed themselves that would make a history and market will be unstoppable.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2019, 06:13:59 PM
Hal Finney is dead so it seems that nobody will ever know Satoshi himself in person again  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 20, 2019, 06:11:25 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person I think is a team. It's probably a team in China. I don't know why people wonder what they're so curious about.
Activity: 413
Merit: 21
April 20, 2019, 05:58:23 PM
"It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is." - wrong. no one knows=/=no one tells he knows
i'm quite sure there are people who know who Satoshi is. Nick Szabo and his early team definetely should know. it is also possible that Satoshi is one of them

I bet its not a single person. But iam sure no one will ever know who they are.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
April 20, 2019, 05:55:44 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 20, 2019, 05:33:04 PM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

Why do people keep thinking that satoshi nakomoto is an actually person, every thing about bitcoin screams that it was created by a group of people who really wanted to change the sate of the transaction system, do you think that one person could have 1 million bitcoin all for himself all these years and all this time with anyone being able to locate him, even when it reached it all time highest back in 2017, i personally think that the people who created bitcoin have that 1 million splited between them and they are living like normal people, but if it turns out that it is an actual person than he will never come out because it will create big drama and a lot of problem for him.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 05:31:53 PM
https://hackernoon.com/the-amazing-story-of-cryptocurrencies-before-bitcoin-fe1b0e55155b

He made a strategic move. If he/she was named and doxxed the government could discredit, villify, grab his private keys, who knows? Waterboard him? God knows. After hitting $19000 in December 2017 I bet the authorities have been hunting his ass down with a hardon for a long time.

He did himself and the general public a favour. By being a John Doe then there is no central authority. No one to turn to. No one to blame. If we immerse ourselves in the technology then we have to take ownership of our own actions Smiley

I quite admire him actually. Something I couldn't do.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
April 20, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

tell no one whaqt your alias  is
Pages:
Jump to: