Pages:
Author

Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto was known in person - page 5. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 31
April 20, 2019, 05:16:22 PM
If I were her, I guess there wouldn't even be a forum right now. The life of all of us would be very different. So I'm glad I'm not Satoshi's place.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 20, 2019, 05:15:51 PM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.

Satoshi not revealing himself has nothing to do with the success of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. The success of bitcoin was all about the technology behind it.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

I would also have done the same. At the early days of bitcoin, it is only used at black market in the deep web, so it is kindy illegal. The government will be interest to it. It is logical to make yourself anonymous.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
April 20, 2019, 04:39:56 PM
 he have like the sixth sense He know already what will happen next That why he like to be anonymous since beginning, Although some people claimed he are satoshi,and its has doesn't matter with him.
About ur last question, i still imaginate it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 04:26:44 PM
You're absolutely right, we just need to keep thanking for taking such huge sacrifice in order to protect the innovation that we are all enjoying now. He didn't seek for his personal glory and fame but decided to stay anonymous for the betterment and further innovation of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 20, 2019, 04:17:12 PM
Indeed not all people will do something for all people, most of people want to something only for them and this can bring nothing good on long time, is hard to know but i think there are a lot of people who want to do something for world but they can't, they don't know where to start, and only briliant people with good ideas like Satoshi Nakamoto can do something similar.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 20, 2019, 04:14:16 PM
Me too, I do have feeling that he's still alive and watching Bitcoin moves. However, I don't agree of comes to the surface. Bitcoin is becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency because of the full decentralized form that even the creator is unknown, and let Bitcoin always like this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2019, 04:03:17 PM
It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: