Pages:
Author

Topic: If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? - page 3. (Read 3243 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
bitcoins just the gun fodder so a proper p2p currency can take hold  Lips sealed

let the corporate, new world bankers types take it Wink

But I fear if Bitcoin doesn't make it, it's replacement will be a Jp Morgan or bank of america block chain. New world banker types won't just try to take Bitcoin, they want it all.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

You need to understand that loosing faith and security in bitcoin means that every crypto is going to be abandoned, since they are all created on
bitcoin's image.

It is true this. Every coin is something like a clone of bitcoin. Not a case every coin is connected with price with bitcoin and not with fiat money (with very low difference). But this doesn't know that is bitcoin have some stupid things and will be destroyed or destructed all then coins will have the same destiny. This maybe may be the occasion for them to be in appearance.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
If something happened to bitcoin so bad that u can't use it anymore, i wouldn't touch other crypto even with an isolated stick.
You need to understand that loosing faith and security in bitcoin means that every crypto is going to be abandoned, since they are all created on
bitcoin's image. But regardless of that, even in that scenario, i would still collect as many bitcoins as i could, since it has become a sort of habbit of doing so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Hi,

I wonder If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? is there any good cryptocurrencies out there ? and you are planning to use ? or are you waiting for a new crypto ?

Thank u.

Nothing bad will happen to bitcoin. But if I will use the substitute of bitcoin in the market. Which will have the better share in the market, which will have the better price in us dollars or euro compare to other coins that will be the coin I will use.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

If bitcoin were to fail, you would surely have to go POS like NXT peercoin or even Ethereum if it ever gets off the ground

I think at this moment in time 'failure' will be related to its trust being destroyed, not anything technical. You can have the greatest tech ever but if it doesn't attract the trust and faith of people then it'll forever remain on one hard drive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If that will happen..i'm seeing 3 altcoin..litecoin..dogecoin ang ethereum

If bitcoin were to fail, you would surely have to go POS like NXT peercoin or even Ethereum if it ever gets off the ground
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
If that will happen..i'm seeing 3 altcoin..litecoin..dogecoin ang ethereum
Activity: 280
i think i would use litecoins as it is one of the most popular cryptos out there even though i dont know if its a good choice
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
42 is the obvious choice
Activity: 381
Hi,

I wonder If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? is there any good cryptocurrencies out there ? and you are planning to use ? or are you waiting for a new crypto ?

Thank u.

nahhh cmon nothing will happend with bitcoin, you need to dont loose faith Smiley

btw in the worst case if this finally happend, dont worry, you will notice whats the best cryptocurrency ATM...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Hi,

Thank u.

Litecoin because it is the second biggest and most secure one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
At the moment, I wont use any other except Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
I cannot see bitcoin disappearing from the map,there is just too much invested in it at this stage.

It might go through some changes but that is to be expected as it adapts to changing circumstances.

If I had to choose an alternative it would have to be Litecoin. I currently have Litecoin but not that much, about 15% in value of what I have in bitcoin. Will be buying a bit more to bring this up to around 40% over the next month or two.

Too much invested to see it fail?
Dude this billion dollar of venture capital investment is nothing. I have seen 10-fold of that burned in other industries.
Activity: 336
if anyhow bitcoin crashed or extint then I will go for the other altcoins.that's the alternative way where I can earn money and then all the system or traders will start accepting any other altcoin so that time we can see any new altcoin beciming popular and rising
Activity: 336
I cannot see bitcoin disappearing from the map,there is just too much invested in it at this stage.

It might go through some changes but that is to be expected as it adapts to changing circumstances.

If I had to choose an alternative it would have to be Litecoin. I currently have Litecoin but not that much, about 15% in value of what I have in bitcoin. Will be buying a bit more to bring this up to around 40% over the next month or two.
Activity: 259
If something bad happens to Bitcoin, then I'll stop using crypto-currencies all together.  Grin

If the best crypto-currency is unable to survive, then how the others are going to do us any good? Death of Bitcoin will be the death of all crypto, period. Without Bitcoin, the crypto-currency payment method will be obsolete.

I was thinking exactly the same... It's strange that it took almost 8 hours for this reaction to come  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Something bad= Bitcoin will fail? Depends on the reason of failure I guess. But is it because the community fights each other so much and it would end a kind of online battle I believe that would be the end for cryptos as we know it now reach mass adoption.
Centralized solutions would take it over and nothing would have changed.
Kind of dark prediction right? Cheesy
Sorry but that is what I feel at the moment.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
litecoin, dogecoin or monicoin for sure. If btc was dead Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
If something bad happens to Bitcoin, then I'll stop using crypto-currencies all together.  Grin

If the best crypto-currency is unable to survive, then how the others are going to do us any good? Death of Bitcoin will be the death of all crypto, period. Without Bitcoin, the crypto-currency payment method will be obsolete.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Hi,

Thank u.
id look into litecoin and then maybe even doge coin Smiley but the price of btc would have to drop hideously for me to justify switching coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: