Pages:
Author

Topic: If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? - page 4. (Read 3243 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

even if xt seems a winner at one point, i think core will win in the end. i think there can't be any other way, no alt pretending to be btc is going to become btc, thats insanity.

Completely agree. It might not win in the first place but you're right even if it does win it will only be for a short while and people who choose it will bounce back to the original Bitcoin because there is and always will be one bitcoin and no altcoin can take it's place.

To answer your question OP, whatever happens with bitcoin I will always support only one cryptocurrency, which is Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  Wink no need to decide now as bitcoin is still alive and well.

As long as we have one node and miner  running on core then the block-chain lives on!  This is what i see happening:

1. XT Is out everyone!! Herpa Derp! 75% lets jump on the Gav coin (peace be up on his name)
2. Two chains live on for a while, with core having much less hashing power. (potential for double spends, whatevs.. wait for 20 confirmations for expensive shit)
3. After a little while all the schmuck's who jumped on Shitcoin-xt start to see signs of even more centralization, black/white listing and other types of fuckary
4. Smart ones panic and sell, and dumb ones get stuck holding a bag of Shitcoin-xts  
5. True BTC gets the nodes/hashing power back
6. we all live on happily ever after without mike and gavin (peace be up on his name) and they can go hang out with magical tux.

tba tis the way i've seen as likely too

even if xt seems a winner at one point, i think core will win in the end. i think there can't be any other way, no alt pretending to be btc is going to become btc, thats insanity.

there's always going to be users who never accept xt as bitcoin, they may not be the most vocal but there'll always be a good stab of purists.

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  Wink no need to decide now as bitcoin is still alive and well.

As long as we have one node and miner  running on core then the block-chain lives on!  This is what i see happening:

1. XT Is out everyone!! Herpa Derp! 75% lets jump on the Gav coin (peace be up on his name)
2. Two chains live on for a while, with core having much less hashing power. (potential for double spends, whatevs.. wait for 20 confirmations for expensive shit)
3. After a little while all the schmuck's who jumped on Shitcoin-xt start to see signs of even more centralization, black/white listing and other types of fuckary
4. Smart ones panic and sell, and dumb ones get stuck holding a bag of Shitcoin-xts   
5. True BTC gets the nodes/hashing power back
6. we all live on happily ever after without mike and gavin (peace be up on his name) and they can go hang out with magical tux.

legendary
Activity: 1876
bitcoins just the gun fodder so a proper p2p currency can take hold  Lips sealed

let the corporate, new world bankers types take it Wink
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
I'd just go back to USD or EU. If Bitcoin can't make it nothing will. The general population will just turn off to cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Nothing Happened to Bitcoin. But if any thing bad happen, its may be Doge Coin, Because there is stronger community backup for this Coin.
If something bad happen to Bitcoin I will use Litecoin which is one of the oldest and popular cryptocurrency in the Internet. I Hmm.. I should really buy some Litecoin next month when I receive Bitcoin from BitcoinRush campaign.

I think you may be right
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
The exact same or worse fights would happen with whatever crypto took over. All the others have the luxury of being niche or totally irrelevant so the pressure's off. BTC is taking the heavy hits because it actually counts at present.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
If something bad happen to Bitcoin I will use Litecoin which is one of the oldest and popular cryptocurrency in the Internet. I Hmm.. I should really buy some Litecoin next month when I receive Bitcoin from BitcoinRush campaign.
Hi,

I wonder If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? is there any good cryptocurrencies out there ? and you are planning to use ? or are you waiting for a new crypto ?

Thank u.

probably something on top of ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
Define something bad. Bad things may happen, and Bitcoin still be usable and useful...

People would probably turn to Litecoin if Bitcoin stopped being usable

Thank you, i said bad cause i see lots of fights and problems thats why... sorry Embarrassed

Don't worry, after all that fight, the light will shine again.  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Define something bad. Bad things may happen, and Bitcoin still be usable and useful...

Thank you, i said bad cause i see lots of fights and problems thats why... sorry Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

I wonder If somthing bad happend to bitcoin what cryptocurrency will you use ? is there any good cryptocurrencies out there ? and you are planning to use ? or are you waiting for a new crypto ?

Thank u.
Pages:
Jump to: