Pages:
Author

Topic: If the BTC crash, will it take every other coin with it? - page 6. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi guys, BTC is going down again today.
I don´t hold any BTC because I don´t see future in this coin, but...
Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

I think it will take down every other alt.
Because people are associating Bitcoin with crypto currencies. They will not give their money for alts if there isn't bitcoin.

I think you'd be able to feels its effects on other alts but with that being said, I think some other coin will eventually replace it. Sooner or later.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo
Always when BTC is going down so everyone else, do you think that in case of dramatic fall will every other crypto go down too?
And it brings me another question, when people sel their BTC, where the money goes? Do they make instant withdraws in USD and get out of the trade completely? Cos if BTC is going down some else should rise but whole market is on decrease.

I think it will take down every other alt.
Because people are associating Bitcoin with crypto currencies. They will not give their money for alts if there isn't bitcoin.
Activity: 148
BTC is already down.  And if BTC crashes and stabilizes at low for long time,  all the altcoins may crash.  Coin is only BTC others are altcoins and no altcoin can survive without BTC
Activity: 32
We have seen some really big crashes back in the day. It didn't stop anything.
If Bitcoin crashes today it will pull down other ones. But everything will recover.
He did his purpose. Bitcoin made a path for all future crypocurrencies.
Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: