Pages:
Author

Topic: If the government supports bitcoin instead of the existing currency. - page 14. (Read 24974 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?
If that happened the bitcoin will become the major currency and we should pray for this to happen.  Bitcoin investments is getting accepted worldwide and if you can invest now you will makes money in future.  Governments are going to adopt bitcoin but when that will happen is what we really did not know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?

Well, in my own opinion. Even if the government support bitcoin they would abandoned their national currency because of it. Many people are probably complain for it because since they are born they used their national currency and it will be a huge problem to eliminate it to use in the market because of our digital currency. well, I think the government would not do it, because many people can not used a digital currency compare to those people who ara afford to used it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
They never choose it over their own currency. I think the volatility of the value of bitcoin is worst than the inflation and purchasing power of fiat. Another thing is that, it id still decentralized and the government cannot control what should be happening on it.
In my opinion, if the government started supporting Bitcoin rather than the fiat, then the have to make important changes in the policies they have formulated for the advancement and growth of their economy because initially the policies were made keeping the fiat in the mind and the implementation of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange will not work in the existing policies. The government would need to formulate new policies in order to keep the equilibrium in the economy.
No government will abandon its national money in favor of supporting decentralized cryptocurrency. If such happens, it will simply kill its economy. Therefore, this cannot happen in principle. All national money of the states interact with their economies and this ensures the growth of the state’s economy. No decentralized cryptocurrency can provide such a relationship. No decentralized cryptocurrency can be tied to the economy of a particular state, so the cryptocurrency can only go in parallel with the national money of this state.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think government is not yet ready for that kind of regulation. It is a long process to be implemented because we a have different form of government around the world.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin was originally meant as a decentralized payment system, so that in order to combine the idea of ​​cryptocurrency and centralization, states somehow need to invent their own cryptocurrency, which they can control!  But will such a currency be in high demand?
Activity: 252
if they do then it will do more benefits to the citizens not to the governments.But I think this is really hard to happen. Countries have more and more control and bitcoin policies to match the country. It will take a lot of time for bitcoin to become a legitimate currency.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
No state will ever switch to the use of decentralized crypto currency instead of its national money, otherwise it will lead to a complete collapse of the country's economy. National money is of value and they are provided by the gross product of the state, and the crypto currency is really not provided. Crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national money of the state.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It seems to me that this will never happen because bitcoin is decentralized. The government will not want something that they can not control.
Activity: 295
I think the government will not give national credit to bitcoin but they will use blockchain technology and the government will make their currency  in crypto form and the amount is unlimited.
Activity: 74
The government of any state will never support bitcoin in place of its national money. This simply contradicts common sense and laws of economic development of the state. National money is issued for the amount of the country's existing gross product. The state can pre -print money for the amount of annual gross income. Crypto currency will completely destroy all the economic regulation of the state and all for the sake of a virtual currency that is not owned by anyone, not provided with anything, which can not be controlled and which has horrendous volatility? And why do they need these problems?
the main thing is not reaching to that person who is using it. I am not agree government can never accept bitcoin nor in future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
in my opinion, if bitcoin gets national credit and is recognized as a legal currency it is very good, but someone who transacts bitcoin must use bitcoin as it should. Because until now I think corruptors use bitcoin as a fund laundering path
Activity: 31
If the government accepts cryptocurrency as currency. Maybe it is a good motivation for market development. And no longer legally binding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It may be that businessmen will be the first to introduce Bitcoin into an active appeal, and governments will join them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
It would be hard for the government to not support their existing currency because that currency is their own. The feeling of security and pride of having your own currency will be gone if the government push through with bitcoin.
Activity: 84
The government of any state will never support bitcoin in place of its national money. This simply contradicts common sense and laws of economic development of the state. National money is issued for the amount of the country's existing gross product. The state can pre -print money for the amount of annual gross income. Crypto currency will completely destroy all the economic regulation of the state and all for the sake of a virtual currency that is not owned by anyone, not provided with anything, which can not be controlled and which has horrendous volatility? And why do they need these problems?
As far as i know government can never support bitcoin since it has many disadvantages. For example its anonymous so criminals can send and receive money without any problem.
Activity: 64

the government is afraid of bitcoin because of the fact that there is no physical presence of bitcoin. and he did not know the origin of the existence of bitcoin. so the government is too scared to use bitcoin. whereas on the one hand bitcoin has many advantages and advantages that can help the government.
Activity: 420
On the decisions of governments on the introduction of the crypto currency, instead of the national currency, many economic factors influence.
Activity: 28
That could be a solid stepping stone for the cryptocurrency market if there is a government cracking the room. In addition, the economy of that country will change with the advancement of electronic science.
Activity: 390
I support your statement that the world bank has been in deep grip on several developing countries including our country. they provide ease of foreign debt but the impact is that they are able to control many policies in our country. if crypto is accepted almost all over the world, the economic and financial revolution will occur but this will be easy
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Inflation is only one of the concerns of the government, but it is not important, but if they adopt bitcoin, then the government will lose complete control over the economy, which is the most important!
Pages:
Jump to: