Pages:
Author

Topic: If the government supports bitcoin instead of the existing currency. - page 17. (Read 24974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I dont think that the government will support cryptocurrency over fiat. Every government have their own fiat and have some regulations when it comes to crypto use due to the risk that it can cause the public. Besides the central bank still dont recognize it as a currency.
Currently its look like so, but I am sure that with the passage of time their attitude toward bitcoin will change. They will very soon make bitcoin a legal currency and will very soon allow their people to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes, because they are going to know and understand the importance of bitcoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
in my opinion that might happen when the government has begun to support bitcoin, the price of bitcoin can be very expensive and I am sure it can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices quickly.
Activity: 448
At present only a few countries that accept crypto currency while other countries prefer to banded bitcoin. Bitcoin can be legal so in this world seems to be very difficult because there are still many countries that consider cypto could disrupt the stability of the economy.
The government is very careful in making decisions about bitcoin, because the government is worried about losing control over the circulation of money if bitcoin is legal, unlike fiat money which is under government control in this case the central bank as a policy maker. Fiat money is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized, clearly operating outside government authority because transactions are peer to peer, as if we have our own bank.

This needs be think of a lot of times, we always think that bitcoin is a very big help in our economy however government has its own purpose why, this is just to protect our contry and to lessen the crimes, fraud and any other illigal activites that may happen because of crypto.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
At present only a few countries that accept crypto currency while other countries prefer to banded bitcoin. Bitcoin can be legal so in this world seems to be very difficult because there are still many countries that consider cypto could disrupt the stability of the economy.
The government is very careful in making decisions about bitcoin, because the government is worried about losing control over the circulation of money if bitcoin is legal, unlike fiat money which is under government control in this case the central bank as a policy maker. Fiat money is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized, clearly operating outside government authority because transactions are peer to peer, as if we have our own bank.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
At present, bitcoins have too much volatility and this can have a negative impact on the economy.

If govt starts supporting the crypto currency it will be good news for all the citizens of that country and to the investors who have invested money in crypto as market will start zooming and the price will rise which may make the portfolio to rise depending upon the coins being hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
When they do, and it's only a matter of time, they will eventually move to regulate crypto currency and find a way to tax it. Next they will legislate more laws to protect the citizen's and the government's interest in crypto currency. Then again, bankers will put alot of pressure to the existing government to trash crypto currency in the country.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
At present, bitcoins have too much volatility and this can have a negative impact on the economy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
If the government starts getting into bitcoin, there is a chance the crypto world will lose its charms. One of the things people chooses bitcoin over is that it runs on blockchain technology which is decentralized. If it goes mainstream the government will try to control bitcoin which would defeat the very purpose of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 79
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?
I think the government will have to have a thorough trial plan if it wants to make a bitcoin into the official currency, otherwise things will be very upset that high tech criminals will take advantage of the money to rob others. Used to trade trafficking, illegal activities so it is difficult for that to happen
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
So it will be when you create your own independent state or become president, D Of course, this will severely hamper the government in its plans and significantly reduce income. But people from this very much can win - minimum commission for transfer, transparency, and security. There are also many disadvantages here - the unpredictability of the course of the crypto currency - there can be panic, if it goes wrong. I'm currently working on ico projects, for me it's profitable.
Activity: 318
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?

That is impossible if the government supports bitcoin from fiat currency. Fiat currency is created by the government and until whenever the government will make fiat currency to survive.
Activity: 98
It will  never happen. Because governments always control fiat currencies. Fiat currencies are backed by the full faith and credit of the government that issued them and nothing more. They won't control bitcoin because nobody knows who is creator and they will get no taxes
Activity: 93
the fear of many governments was that without macro controls for the financial activities of his country it happened also to crypto, and I was confused as to why the reason existed while the advantage of crypto benefited the country itself
Activity: 141
Activity: 188
I do not see any chance, that Bitcoin will be fully supported by all the governments. Maybe some open minded, who really need it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
In my own personal opinion, if the government started to support bitcoin instead the existing currency bitcoin will start to have a chance to be used by almost everyone in the world because no one would used the existing currency if it is not supported anymore.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I think if the government in every country supports bitcoin it will start to be legalize and many people will be using bitcoin as a legal currency, so it will have a big chance to have a huge value.
Activity: 98
I don't think there will be good consequences. Because Bitcoin is just very famous cryptocurrency, probably every country will have own token. I think so
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
for now it seems that the government has not given too much support in cryptocurrency. Only a few countries have supported the development of cryptocurrency. If all governments in various countries have supported the development of cryptocurrency, then it will trigger cryptocurrency prices.
There are many countries in the world that block the growth of Bitcoins because they can not manage Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This has prevented the development of huge cryptocurrency but I believe that when crypto actually brings real benefits to life it will gain a place in this life.
Activity: 67
If the government starts support it, it will clearly go against its own nature.
Pages:
Jump to: