Pages:
Author

Topic: If the government supports bitcoin instead of the existing currency. - page 16. (Read 24974 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
One thing that causes the government not to support bitcoin is because as we know that bitcoin is a decentralized currency that does not require a central bank so it can not be controlled by the government. Maybe bitcoin will get support from the government if the government can find a way to control the existence of bitcoin so that it will apply the tax system by the government.
Activity: 103
I guess if a country supports crypto currency then i doubt that they wouldn't create their own coin so they can manipulate it themselves. As for an ideal world. I'd guess that it would be a load off their backs and pricing for goods wouod be different. I guess we will see a total overhaul of a country's financial system
implementation of new systems and technologies such as crypto and blockchain will impact many activities in a country. but if the new system makes the country better, then crypto will be fully accepted
Activity: 238
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?
Yes, I also strongly agree with the opinions you convey. if only bitcoin gets permission from all countries and creates credit cards. then that will make bitcoin over the wind. I am sure that one by one the country will pass on bitcoin someday and all of them will join the crypto currency, because that will make things easier.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
Then that will be a good move for the government if it embraces the technology instead of banning them. There will be less fluctuations of its market cap and price since it will attract more investors because bitcoin is backed by the government itself and it gives confident and security on their side especially when bitcoin is also regulated.
Activity: 70
They never choose it over their own currency. I think the volatility of the value of bitcoin is worst than the inflation and purchasing power of fiat. Another thing is that, it id still decentralized and the government cannot control what should be happening on it.
Merit: 100
I guess if a country supports crypto currency then i doubt that they wouldn't create their own coin so they can manipulate it themselves. As for an ideal world. I'd guess that it would be a load off their backs and pricing for goods wouod be different. I guess we will see a total overhaul of a country's financial system
Activity: 168
Getting connected with the Government will surely affect a lot of things.

I think fiat support can still be the order of the day.
Governments will not support what they will not control and this is why bitcoin will hardly be supported, it is decentralized and not centralized to say for example that every country can make individual laws on bitcoin related issues.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
I always support government regulations. If you buy goods with USD, Euros, it's illegal. Because transactions in other countries are required with their own currencies. So, don't ask me to ask for bitcoin to be legalized as a currency, because the USD itself is used for payments that are illegal,
Activity: 148
Your comments are very interesting. If a country changes with their economic bureau, they can change a lot. Because BTC can cut a lot of costs when operating. No need for money, no ATM, no bank ...
Activity: 145
in my opinion,i think it is not easy for the government to support bitcoin because there must be pros and cons and not many people can use it ,it takes a very long process if the government supports bitcoin but I think it is unlikely to happen.

Yes because of the anonymity of bitcoin this is the main reason why governments do not support it to be legalize and more cons than pros. It will not really be easy to happen in the near future.
Activity: 182
in my opinion,i think it is not easy for the government to support bitcoin because there must be pros and cons and not many people can use it ,it takes a very long process if the government supports bitcoin but I think it is unlikely to happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
most in the coming future bitcoin will accepted as mainstream currency in most parts of the world the main reason is it is inflation free currency
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a "decentralized", global, digital currency, at the price and movement of which someone is controlling. I think that soon the puppet governments (their majority) will support bitcoin instead of the existing fiat.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
If bitcoin has a full support form governments across the world, then probably we'll have a better bitcoin market cap and price that would also be on a stable basis, IMO. Government banning cryptos can give bad impression to their people too so its progress can also be affected through it.
Definitely, it attracts more investors once government will do that.  Many investors and establishments owners are still in doubt if investing cause government didn't push it to regulate and do control of any market transactions. Maybe we should accept that we need some modifications in order to move forward.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Neither bitcoin nor paper money has any real value, but notes have national credit support, and what if bitcoin also gets national credit? The government will lose its macro-control policy but it can also effectively eliminate inflation, two relative ratios. Is that a good result? Of course, I know that the government is very unlikely to support bitcoin, but who knows?
I think that it would be something like that Japanese Woolwich that are attending to have the Bitcoin payment madhav integrated if the government will support that, will be the future.
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
If bitcoin has a full support form governments across the world, then probably we'll have a better bitcoin market cap and price that would also be on a stable basis, IMO. Government banning cryptos can give bad impression to their people too so its progress can also be affected through it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
If the government starts support it, it will clearly go against its own nature.
This is something which has much brighter chances and that this will surely happen in near future as the government of different countries are constantly thinking of making these crypto currencies as legal currencies and that this action will then result in promotion of the crypto currencies and that then people will switch towards these currencies and will leave the regular currencies behind.
May be chances are there, but I do not think that it is going to happen so soon. I think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using crypto currencies instead of fiat. I think that still fiat is the strongest currency in the world and it will take a lot of time when crypto will take its place.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Probably it will become an easy for us to invest in cryptocurrency and use it legally without thinking that the country we will go harms us from using btc. I believe also that bitcoin will become more stable if ever it happens. But I think it will never become easy and I think there are more years before it will become true.
Activity: 252
At present, bitcoins have too much volatility and this can have a negative impact on the economy.
This is unlikely, as some governments have forbidden. Some places are banned and are not interested in the appearance of electronic money. Bitcoin will stabilize again and there are positive future directions.
Activity: 103
This will not happen in the near future.  People are realistic.
Pages:
Jump to: