Pages:
Author

Topic: If there was no fiat where will BTC base its value? - page 4. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I was thinking that every bitcoiner wants a world without fiat, only bitcoins. Ok, if there was no fiat whatsoever, then where do you think will bitcoin base its value? Will it be in gold? But how much?

How do we determine the real value measure of bitcoin in an economy that has been very dependent on fiat?

If every bitcoiner wants a world without fiat then no sense to have it an exchange value to other money system.

Just use the usual bitcoin transactions where value is 1:1.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
I was thinking that every bitcoiner wants a world without fiat, only bitcoins.
i dont think so. bitcoin price goes up or down in every single second unlike fiat. so sometimes you can face a huge loss with btc but it is not the case with fiat. also this is the only major disadvantage of btc over fiat.

Ok, if there was no fiat whatsoever, then where do you think will bitcoin base its value? Will it be in gold? But how much?

yes, it can be gold, silver or any other precious metal. and no body can guess by how much as btc price, as always, is not predictable.
How do we determine the real value measure of bitcoin in an economy that has been very dependent on fiat?
no body knows that from where bitcoin gains its value. it is a mysterious coin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
I was thinking that every bitcoiner wants a world without fiat, only bitcoins. Ok, if there was no fiat whatsoever, then where do you think will bitcoin base its value? Will it be in gold? But how much?

Pages:
Jump to: