Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 12. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
The dollar no longer has such a strong and stable position as it may seem to some.. Cryptocurrencies will take over the world very soon and people will just throw out dollars as empty pieces of paper... Time dollar already passed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
April 08, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
If USD falls btc will boom up like anything as people will understand that fiat has to come to an end everytime while the same can't be said yrue for any cryptocurrency. USD is the biggest parameter for world economy and greatest financial instrument used worldwide. In the financial world everything is connected to each other so if USD falls string of fiats will continue to fall with it and then cryptos will really bopm worldwide.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

When this collapse takes place, investors will run into other assets, nominated in anything, but not in dollars. The collapse of the dollar means that everyone will sell the dollar assets that belong to him, but no one will want to buy them. Everyone who at that time will own assets nominated in US dollars, will sell them at any price. This also applies to foreign governments, on whose balance are American government bonds. This also applies to institutional and individual investors. In such a scenario, the inflow of investments is possible not only in the crypto-currencies, but also in the ICO.
Activity: 43
April 08, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
Bitcoin is independent in value. It can be in the form of other currencies or medium. So if USD falls, people will tend to convert bitcoin in some other currency other than USD. Bitcoin holders who are residing in the US and/or using bitcoin in transactions in the US will be affected. They will get less than what they are supposed to get before USD falls and/or will suffer from loss in transactions and exchange.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
April 08, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
A fall in the USD will sure decrease the price of Bitcoin as being the international currency it will directly affect the money value of the Bitcoin.The decrease or the fall of the USD will show a direct affect over it,the money converted is in dollars and once the price decline it will decrease the value of the Bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoins price is based on usd and even the altcoins have their USD marketcap so if Usd falls it is rational that bitcoins will also have a bad effect in usd value. In the other hand we don't know what if usd was been totally falls down and woth some of ideas were putting up migrating the adoption of digital currency.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
A fall in the USD will sure decrease the price of Bitcoin as being the international currency it will directly affect the money value of the Bitcoin.The decrease or the fall of the USD will show a direct affect over it,the money converted is in dollars and once the price decline it will decrease the value of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
April 08, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
if usd falls my friend the last thing we would be concerned is the price of btc and everyone would try to survive somehow or to find any kind of food or shelter for himself .
If USD falls definitely bitcoin can take place as a payment system in all over the world. Bitcoin has a potential to become our currency and the governments will take control like USD system. I'm hoping for the changes on coming, I think if governments take control on bitcoin they will able to stable the price in a higher value so that everybody can get good moneys.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
For me, if USD fall, it has a direct impact on price of bitcoin. It may drops too since the basic conversion of bitcoin is USD. That is only my opinion.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
if usd falls my friend the last thing we would be concerned is the price of btc and everyone would try to survive somehow or to find any kind of food or shelter for himself .
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
April 08, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Theres two sides to every story though, the US dollar falling also reduces debt in the 3rd world and developing countries because most of their budget spending and debt was not in their own currency.    Even though USA has alot of debt and a gap in its budget, all its costs are also in money it prints for itself rather then especially owing that money to other countries.

With a more equal monetary worth around the world, I think it will encourage business and be a positive long term globally for greater trade.   Of course it will mean USA needs to sell more instead of borrow more, the rest of the world will gain from that production and even within the USA this will bring power away from those currently gaining value via new dollar notes instead of actual production as per capitalism.
Activity: 36
April 08, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
If USD falls, it will affect the economy of the whole world in general and in the US in particular, the dollar plays an important role and balances the world economy. If the USD falls, it will lead to a crisis. global economic crisis and many implications as well as many difficulties for countries around the world
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
If USD falls, it will affect the world economy. Because this is an international currency used by all countries in the world and widespread. Every time I travel abroad I have to change the Vietnamese currency to the US dollar. It also affects the price of bitcoin a lot if it drops
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
April 08, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
In the event that the speed of USD fall than bitcoin value can tumble down in light-weight of the actual fact that bitcoin value is tallying in USD thus once the value of USD down the naturally the value of bitcoin can fall however remember that the value of USD in not falling effectively.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 05, 2018, 05:23:56 AM
I think its imposible for now because we all know that USD is strong currency that around the world use it. Of course bitcoin will be affected if USD fall down but as of now no one knows can say if that will happen  in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
As per my opinion i don't think fall in the price of USD will impact Bitcoin value because bitcoin is a decentralised currency and is a digital currency. USD is a physical money where as bitcoin is a digital money and bitcoin has its own market. 
I think if usd falls then bitcoin will go up when calculated with usd, because bitcoin and usd are different currencies, so both of them have nothing to do. we know that bitcoin is a decentralized system as you say
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
In the event that the speed of USD fall than bitcoin price can tumble down in lightweight of the very fact that bitcoin price is tallying in USD therefore once the price of USD down the naturally the price of bitcoin can fall however recall that the price of USD in not falling effectively.
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 05:21:02 AM
if usd falls something else will rise as it happened back in history. as for btc, my guess btc will grow as a safehaven fro falling currency
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 25, 2018, 04:31:41 PM
if USD falls it will mean the collapse of world economy so BTC and other cryptocurrencies will fall down too as many other fiat currencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
As per my opinion i don't think fall in the price of USD will impact Bitcoin value because bitcoin is a decentralised currency and is a digital currency. USD is a physical money where as bitcoin is a digital money and bitcoin has its own market. 
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 08:28:41 AM
I don't think it will effect because its an independent currency within digital world Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: