Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 9. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
I think if the dollar goes down, bitcoin could go up a lot.

Because the U.S. economy is still very important and strong, it is seen by more people as a comparison of exchange rate. At this time, the dollar drops, people will be afraid of the financial crisis, and more people will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
June 11, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
The fall of the dollar is possible in case of an upcoming crisis. This crisis will not pass without a trace. It will catch the economies of all countries. I believe that the crypto-currencies will also fall under its influence.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

I dont think that the usd will fall because that is a monetary unit of a country and of course the government of a country will not let their monetary unit to fall down because that can affect the whole country itself because that is where the money of the whole country will come from. If the ever that those things will happen i think everything will be affected not because of the fall it is becquse of the people. But bitcoin is another thing they are not incline to the government even in the usd so tehy will not be affected by that directly
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 10, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
It may - that actually depends on their people. If the currency falls and they decided to buy BTC to escape the inflation (just like what Zimbabwe did); then that answers your question. Otherwise, if the people decide to buy gold then that sucks. ha ha!
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 10:39:55 PM
The strong dollar will inevitably cause prices of imported products to rise and create favorable conditions for Americans to consume local produce. to invest in usd if USD falls and economy the word will change
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

I never imagined the USD currency would fall. USD is very strong and has become an international currency. and now the US gold reserves are also very much and the American economy is also very advanced and stable so I think the USD will not fall.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
In simple terms, if usd fails, we are going into recession! Everything crashes. Then like the Phoenix, etc would rise from the ashes, stronger!
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
I do not think the banks will drop the SUD immediately, the population is not ready for such a big change

I think in the future but now, USD strong and stable so that it is impossible to USD crashed. if USD fall then it would be nice to bitcoin due to the value of USD will low and it will be the entry point good for people who have USD to buy more bitcoin in their investment and it will help bitcoin to get high prices.
Activity: 157
June 08, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
the matter is, what is the causes of the fall of USD, if the fall because of the world economic then btc can stand along itself independently without usd matter, but all the economic currency are falling down so btc are going to falling down too
Activity: 490
June 08, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
If USD falls, then I think nothing will happen. Other currencies will replace the USD. Bitcoin is a good coin but is only used on the internet. People will want to use more cash
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
I do not think that the fall of USD price could increase the bitcoin price. Because there are many other currencies in the world such as the Euro and GBP, these currencies can completely replace the USD
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 08, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
USD has impact in many world currencies, if it's down fails other currencies will got affect of it. But i don't see it would affect in Bitcoin value as bitcoin was traded because volatile of supply and demand, so if conditions when USD falls and many people selling their fiat to buy BTC
Yeah usd is a global currency but I think bitcoin will not get affected because of the fall of USD because they have opposite kind, bitcoin is decentralized and USD is centralized. If USD falls then there is nothing we can do while if Bitcoin falls then it is not about the economic fall of a currency it is because of the demand and it is not that bad for bitcoin to fall because it will just give opportunity to other people to buy more bitcoin which is blessing in disguise.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 08, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
If the value of the dollar falls, the value of electronic money will increase because people will think that electronic cash is worth more than the dollar. The high demand will make bitcoin and the electronic money market go up
Activity: 31
June 08, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
After the USD depreciates, the bitcoin price will increase. people are looking for things that will save their money to prevent their investment from depreciation.
-I think the bitcoin did not fall. If nobody gets bitcoin as an alternative when the dollar falls then its value can go down.
-If Usd price falls .. I will buy as much money as i have and i will save usd money in time till usd price increase, then i just redeem the usd money after the price of usd currency goes up high.
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 05:13:05 PM
bitcoin increase if the USD falls because it will takes impact on price of bitcoin,
we could saw the falls of Rupee on India because it, price of bitcoin becomed $1000
we can imagine if the USD falls price of bitcoin will increase more than today, many people do save values of whealty in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 22, 2018, 04:58:04 PM
Some plp are still saying that BTC is a scam. I've been studying economy for a couple of years and $USD is quite shady coin tho
Activity: 122
May 22, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Institutional traders are already here, so we all depend on each other. Correct me if not so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
I agree with you on this  that if the USD falls the price of Bitcoin will increase which will make it a good investment and business for us all. We'll be having enough people investing in Bitcoin so as not to loose entirely.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized, so whatever happen to USD it will not be affected. Have you ever heard the news that the value of bitcoin is decreasing? Nothing, right? We only experienced the dip moment everytime that there is FUD news reheating bitcoin and crypto currencies. Centralized and decentralized are not the same, both are in different world and it is impossible that the different world can affect the value of another world.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
The contours of the US dollar reaction will likely depend on other countries' reaction to tariff policy. A stronger power could be the pull of capital flows into the US, "
Pages:
Jump to: