Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 8. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
I think that all influential world currencies depend on each other directly. The economy of the whole world is interdependent, respectively, and the currency is also the same.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
I think the USD will not fall, if it can fall because of what problem? price of BTC will only change when the volume of selling / buying increases and decreases, so I think if the USD fell will not have much impact, but if the USD falls and the volume of selling / buying change then it will affect the price of BTC,
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
If the price of USD goes up or down that won't affetct bitcoin. but if USD falls either the currency is changing just like when france went to using euro instead of the franc and in this case that won't affect the cryptocurrency or the economy is falling and in that case I think everything will be affected.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
If the USD currency falls in my opinion it affects but it does not have much effect. Because the BTC stands alone and the difference between USD and Bitcoin is very different. In terms of price movements USD currency tends to be stable
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
June 11, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?
increase or decrease in price on USD has no effect on bitcoin and another crypto. which affects the price of bitcoin and crypto is how much market demand. if market demand is high then bitcoin prices will rise and vice versa. if the market demand a little bit the price will go down
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
i do think bitcoin value will be decreasing too. Usd is the most powerfull money so i do think there will be big impact from it.
Bitcoin will not rise in the dollar
There is no direct relationship between the two
Bitcoin cannot affect the dollar
yet still we do somehow bought crytocurrency using fiat money. So i do thing there will be an impact from what happen to usd.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Actually USD is increase now so even there's so many currency USD most popular currency in the world and basing thame world market not in crypto.  So USD can't affect the btc price because btc is decentralized. Even we use USD to convert our btc.
Activity: 56
June 11, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
If the USD falls then it would be nice for bitcoin because the USD value would be low and that would be a good entry point for people who have USD to buy more bitcoins in their investments and that would help bitcoin to get a high price.
Activity: 266
June 11, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
I think the fall in the price of USD will not affect the bitcoin price, but even so, we have to be careful when the USD price falls because we do not know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 11, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
I guess if US dollar falls is that Bitcoin would still stay the same. We still do not know why the value of multiple Cryptocurrency fluctuates and we do not know if it is connected to US Dollars but one thing is for sure because if US Dollar falls then the value of Bitcoin might also fall or maybe its price will increase but that is just a speculation about whether what can happen in the future.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
If USD will go down, then Bitcoin can also go down. But this depends from USD price, for example, if USD then will go up, Bitcoin price will be the same more or less. Bitcoin price will go down if USD price will be low for some time, and will not go up. BTC is connected with USD, because also many BTC users come from USA.  Wink
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
i can't believe for this words, but if it will happen whenever it will be the biggest word crash of economics in history
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
if usd collapsed it seems that bitcoin prices will rise very sharply because bitcoin prices are so opposed to dollar prices, and bitcoin prices are also not too connected with dollars.
Activity: 28
June 11, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
bitcoin is not tied to anything, but I think that when the dollar falls, bitcoin will grow, but do not forget that the crypto currency is unpredictable.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
If USD falls, then I think nothing will happen. Other currencies will replace the USD. Bitcoin is a good coin but is only used on the internet. People will want to use more cash

USD fall does not mean usd will be replaced by another currency dude, let alone bitcoin, but the fall of dollar rate may be very influential for bitcoin market and other usd opponent, usually that influence can be strengthening at bitcoin price, if usd strengthen it could be bitcoin price weakened #imo
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
For now in my opinion USD is way much stronger than Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies, is has a worldwide influence globally!
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
yes, of course this will have a big impact on the value of bitcoin that will continue to increase. because surely there will be many people who make bitcoin as an alternative in terms of finance and of course if the demand for bitcoin as a financial alternative in digital form will be higher this will affect the price
Activity: 71
June 11, 2018, 04:18:29 AM
It will affect bitcoin yes but in a positive way, it will increase the number of crypto users not just in the US but worldwide too, if people sees the USD fall, it will show it can happen to their currency as well, and many would seek more stability by having an investment in a crypto currency for an emergency.
Activity: 351
June 11, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
USD affects Bitcoin, without USD or other fiat, Bitcoin will not be useful. Bitcoin is just an investment asset while USD is a valid means of exchange in the real world, so the movement of USD determines the value of Bitcoin
Activity: 3
June 11, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Bitcoin will not rise in the dollar
There is no direct relationship between the two
Bitcoin cannot affect the dollar
Pages:
Jump to: