Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 12. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
that can be consider as the continouse process, To me i consider crypto currency trading as my part time business and therefore i will always try to make my part time business more successful, and i think that is my aim will remain as my aim  forever. Because once e enter in the worldof dryto currency then it become difficult to leave the field but will try to continue being part of this community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
To be honest i will reinvest some of it in crypto technology, there is no better ways to invest them, i don't know if i will be reacher but it doesn't matter, i do it for the future of the children.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
No,one is going to satisfied with his earnings because everyone is greedy in this world.So people will invest again and again in the crypto currency forever because the crypto currency is like gambling so people get addicted to it.So I am also do the same invest again in the crypto currency if I made big profits.
This is incorrect, people do not get addicted to investing in cryptocurrencies and you also assume that people have an unstoppable desire to get profits and this is imply incorrect, many people have very specific goals about the amount of money they want to make with cryptocurrencies and once that happens they will sell everything and enjoy their profits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

You have a good planned in your life and.I like your idea. Supposed to be, we have the same idea. We aren't need to work in a company even we are try with our own business. It's hard to quit this crypto once you are tested and it have a good result. We are just try and continue because we lived continuously in this world. No one knows when the bitcoin can lose like a bubble.We need to be ready and planned for another businesses to be able giving us another income.
When i acheived my target here already i am planning to build my own new house using the money i earned here so that i can give legacies to my children and also for me. I dont want to stop earning bitcoin while i am still living on this planet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
Well, I don't have plan to quit crypto even though I have my another plan just like  having my own business, and the business that I want to have is to have my own salon and internet cafe which is in demand here in our country right now, so I don't have to work anymore instead I would work in my own company.

You have a good planned in your life and.I like your idea. Supposed to be, we have the same idea. We aren't need to work in a company even we are try with our own business. It's hard to quit this crypto once you are tested and it have a good result. We are just try and continue because we lived continuously in this world. No one knows when the bitcoin can lose like a bubble.We need to be ready and planned for another businesses to be able giving us another income.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i don't have the particular target in crypto because every years was just same that collect bitcoin or altcoins as much as possible but maybe if i have a lot of bitcoin then i would to considering to retire to trading or collect bitcoin and convert all of my crypto to my local currency
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
After achieving  my target in crytocurrencies  I will invest the proceed  from crypto died in food stuff business. That doesn't mean I will quit crypt currency business because it the foundation of my financial freedom.

It is hard to leave crypto completely once you have tasted some success with it. Many of my friends who made like $10000 profit with bitcoins started retail stores with that money. But they are not able to get that much income (as compared to bitcoins). Now there money is kind of trapped in those business and it is hard to sell it. Better strategy in my opinion i to invest only half of the bitcoin profit in business. This way you will  have two sources of income. Bitcoins will give passive income and your real business will help to make good connections.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
After I get my cryptocurrency target? Perhaps the next time I'm still able to invest more here than I'm investing in providing me with financial help every single day I need to keep my work going on this is to give me a good future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
If i achieve my target in crypto, probably i convert to cash the half, and the other part remain in crypto's for investment, I may continually support the use of crypto particularly bitcoin because this is good source of income, I will also share my knowledge about bitcoin to my friends and relatives, in the same way i promote the use of bitcoin and enjoy the benefits brought by bitcoin to many individual. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is there a target, actually? If everything goes well, there are no limits. Why would you search for new opportunities?
But if I were to choose, there are so many opportunities to invest! Shares, funds, IPOs... Property... Embarking on your own business....
Activity: 208
Same here. Even if I have achieved my plans which is to have a businesses I still don't want to quit earning bitcoin. I won't quit because if not for bitcoin I would'nt achieved it all. So in the end I still earn and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
After achieving  my target in crytocurrencies  I will invest the proceed  from crypto died in food stuff business. That doesn't mean I will quit crypt currency business because it the foundation of my financial freedom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Open up a homeless shelter but before that I must get experience in the industry and learn how things function. Bitcoin has helped me towards this goal, and it is my hope in the near future I can give back to my community and to the communities around me.
Activity: 280
after the success here, I plan to open a business in the real world.
and build a house, to prepare for old age later.after I succeed with bitcoin, I will keep investing, maybe I will only trade half my assets with real money, and the rest I use to keep investing. and accumulate more money  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If I achieve my target here in crypto I will assure my fundings for my family members as I do this job in order to support my financial stability aside from my regular job. I will still continue this kind of job but not so busy which I can still managed. Also, I will provide a business establishments which can be demand here in my place. Lastly, to travel those places I want with my family as we want adventure.
Activity: 350
If this happens, then I think I'll rest a little from all this, and then put new goals that I will achieve and so on in a circle
Activity: 352

I will also invest a part of this money. However, the second half will be placed into the bank. Probably real estate will be bought.

ill just holding my money planning to have an investment but im slightly confused where do i put my funds , maybe if i invest and i earn from it ill go back to invest , it is just circulating my money in the market .
Generally, for someone who may not necessarily have any plans, they can just leave their funds in their wallet and watch the value keep growing over time. However, for someone like me, I just feel the target will keep going on as there is really no specific target. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, sure not all cryptocurrencies will survive, but being a trader, I know when to get out and get back into any coin, which obviously makes me to keep having profit for as long as I want to.
Everyone who is there in this world of crypto currency has something in his mind like the things which he will do after his certain milestone will be achieved. In my opinion, there can be no other better thing than that of investing in bitcoin again even if you have earned that much money which you wanted to. You can continue to invest more money in order to have bigger profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502

I will also invest a part of this money. However, the second half will be placed into the bank. Probably real estate will be bought.

ill just holding my money planning to have an investment but im slightly confused where do i put my funds , maybe if i invest and i earn from it ill go back to invest , it is just circulating my money in the market .
Generally, for someone who may not necessarily have any plans, they can just leave their funds in their wallet and watch the value keep growing over time. However, for someone like me, I just feel the target will keep going on as there is really no specific target. Cryptocurrency is here to stay, sure not all cryptocurrencies will survive, but being a trader, I know when to get out and get back into any coin, which obviously makes me to keep having profit for as long as I want to.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

If l achieve my target in this cryoto field l will invest my own business for my kids for their assurance in the future to have their income. This will give a very sure income until the next generation of my family. Because my dream is to give each of my kids an own business so that they can stand on their own because I'm not on their side forever. So I will do my best to succeed.
Yes, that's one good goal to set upon yourself one you reach your target for your crypto activity but it doesn't mean that you will totally dump it in favor of another business or another investment portfolio.

I will put up a business and then continue with trading or investing. At least you have a fall back in case something happen to the market which we all know are very volatile.

Or probably find other ways to diversify your portfolio. Diversify means do not put all your eggs in one basket. Maybe you go on traditional investments or buy real state like condo's and apartments.
Pages:
Jump to: