Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 8. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I will never join the btcs and so there is no need to achieve such a ponzi target Wink
Activity: 54
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
I also think like that, I will exchange half of it into money and half invested again, so I still have investment for the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I don't think no one will contented with what they have even they became millionaire with cryotocurrency earnings,so everyone will look to invest again and again if they successful with this field.
Activity: 35
After my goal is fulfilled, to have a govt job, I will move the btcs aside to side income Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
If I actually achieved most of my desired aims in the Cryptofield, I don't think I'm going to shun this field for any reason, I shall ensure my Wallets are still intact. Above it all, Bitcoin shall remain with me like my family, because I shall ensure I still hold some Bitcoin for my children in form of Hereditary. Who knows? This might grows beyond my expectation for them in future and my name shall forever remain a blessed memory in their book of history.
Shunning it will just be more like shunning your grass root where your financial liberation all started from right ? Grin Actually, you have a point and the essence is to always keep the growth of cryptocurrency ongoing and we cannot do that by bailing out completely.

My idea is to invest anyway is series of investments offline that would be generating a lot and with that, maybe I can have a chance to become a whale and start investing in both small and big projects for the long of it but it is always good to diversify the risks if you know what I mean.
Activity: 28
I will take 90% in my fiat within my pocket and 10% I will invest in btcs again LOL
Activity: 75
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I think that will be the best moment of whole my life because my goals in crypto could significantly change my way of life. I'll withdraw approximately 3/4 of my money and buy a lake house in Norway  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

Digital currencies are a very volatile platform so saying that if I hit my target maybe price or profit in this, I think I will do something like getting myself a rest or a day off out my house or out in the front of my android phone and PC, I deserve it.
I will still continue investing and trading since as I said, it is volatile and we don't know what may happen I may get another profit out of holding and trading my other investments right?
Merit: 259

I think was wrong previously because I dont think that with crypto moving up and down so much will get us any stability in the long run. Our investment can get ruined at anytime and this means only one thing we will never achieve out goals at any point. My opinion says that crypto targets can be set with smaller vision than longer one. I mean over the short period you can set little goals like I will earn this much amount in next six month and will reinvest X share from it. But we cant set a goal where I will become millionaire and then I will reinvest big share of it to become whale. No, thats not possible now a days due to unstable currencies.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
That is what I should do since here in ph, there were only few companies who accepts btc. I will convert the half in order to help those who are in need in our community and invest the other half so I will profit again more..
Yes, this is better idea because if we are capable enough today that we can invest the money or spend it, then it is because of the society we are living in and its our moral as well as ethical duty to give something back to this society. In my mind, I have an idea to finance the studies of 10 students in my life time who belong to the lower class so that they can also have an idea about the different inventions like block chain and crypto currency, so that their next generation gets the advantage of this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Mac Lenin says that human needs are infinite. exactly. If you reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell a little to buy land, build houses, change cars better ... that is the concept necessary for my needs. and that the money or profit earned must meet the needs of every human being. Continue investing with the idea and comfort afterwards.

Always set the target which is achievable and when you achieve it set the next target. You need to be ambitious in life which will help you grow overall and you will enjoy life as well with the new challenges that you might face to achieve your goals in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I don't think anyone would ever be satisfied with the money they make. There is always greed to earn more. Even if I make 1 million dollars today, I won't be satisfied and would want to earn another million. So, I would never really exit the market no matter how much money I make, but yes, I would prefer to withdraw my profits and keep them in banks instead of speculating with every penny I have.
Yeah, and it is easier said than done for most people who have been saying they will opt out because at that point their targets will change and they will be eyeing more profit. Nevertheless, it is a good option to spread the risk and try to use some of the huge profit to invest into some other things that may not necessarily be crypto just as some have said.

This is what I have done and it has really helped me to even always have more than enough to invest into cryptocurrency at times like this when every coin is screaming, BUY ME !
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

I'm with this. The other half would be invested on businesses. I would stop being an employee and focus on managing business and trading cryptos.
Business is the best way of earning enough money by which a person can not only afford a lavishing lifestyle but also fulfill his desires from time to time. But it is not very easy task. I suggest establishing some sort of food related business as the population of the world is increasing and so is the demand of food increasing. Crypto trading is another profitable way of making money.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
Invest in a variety of needed things.
First of all, you should be thankful to god for achieving your target. Afterwards give a feast to your family because they have right to be part of your celebrations and success. Later on, think about starting your own business, you need an evergreen source of income because we cannot totally rely on our day jobs for our whole life. The salaries are not enough to meet our all demands and needs. Start your own business.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Mac Lenin says that human needs are infinite. exactly. If you reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell a little to buy land, build houses, change cars better ... that is the concept necessary for my needs. and that the money or profit earned must meet the needs of every human being. Continue investing with the idea and comfort afterwards.
Merit: 250
Having achieved my own goals in crypto, I often set new goals with more risky options because the risks are often profitable for investors and I take risks. Always set goals harder when you have reached and accomplished your previous target.
After achieve my target in crypto requires focus and discipline and modest growth is the priority over chasing 10* punts. I also need a portfolio and strategy that allows me to ride through market volatility without ever panicking.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2

Well, I'm very thankful first for all the blessings that I achieved if ever, but no one knows when I wake up in the morning in front of sunset there has a good news that's makes me happy  regarding my investment in crypto that it could generate income in 200 times double from my capital. so that's very good! If ever all that dreams become true I'll make sure that I would make a significant thing to take care my wealth for the future of my family.

Of course continuously invest in crypto like bitcoin while it is dominated throughout the world. 

Activity: 112
If I succeed in cryptocurrency, I will leave some money in the cryptocurrency.

The other part is used for life, for children to ask teachers to learn piano, plan to travel abroad, to see the outside world!
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

yes I will swap some of my bitcoin into paper money and some I will use to invest in bitcoin. I'm sure by buying bitcoin at this time will definitely get a lot of profit by the end of this year. I will keep investing on bitcoin because I'm sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 106

I'm with this. The other half would be invested on businesses. I would stop being an employee and focus on managing business and trading cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: