Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 11. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If I already achieved my target in cryptocurrency field, I will still continue to strive for more or to target for higher because it is always better to seek foe improvement and not to settle. I will still continue using and joining cryptocurrency since i already started it.

I think this is the best way or positive way of thinking. It's not about the goal here in crypto. It's about continuing what you had started. If we stop after reaching our goals here then it's ok. Your goals are met but pursuing more here in crypto just like me is good. Because you try to seek if you can expand your goals or knowledge about crypto currency. The goal is to not stop learning and always aim for a higher goals.

Be happy that you achieved your goal in crypto. Thus, still strive for more and aim higher for another goals. Dont settle down yet, instead be inpired from your achievment and continue futher.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
If I already achieved my target in cryptocurrency field, I will still continue to strive for more or to target for higher because it is always better to seek foe improvement and not to settle. I will still continue using and joining cryptocurrency since i already started it.

I think this is the best way or positive way of thinking. It's not about the goal here in crypto. It's about continuing what you had started. If we stop after reaching our goals here then it's ok. Your goals are met but pursuing more here in crypto just like me is good. Because you try to seek if you can expand your goals or knowledge about crypto currency. The goal is to not stop learning and always aim for a higher goals.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 365
We don't trade to be keeping the money in one place rather we use it for other development. And this is the only way we can show our riches. I will continue to invest more to cryptocurrency and harnessing some for other development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If I had achieved my goals in crypto, I will make more goals or pursue further. I would give back to my family, give them better life. Would buy myself things I never own and maybe give back to the needy.
I will continue as further as I can and maybe pass it off to my children or something to provide them a better living.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
hmmm, well if I achieved my target in crypto, I will also going to invest in on asset related purchases that gains value and will provide return. Like for example rental properties, maybe stock and off course I'll reinvest further in some ICO's that I believe. Hope everyone here achieve there target. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
If I make much money from crypto currency, I should take out some of it for
other investments in other ares of my interest.I plunge back at least 40% of
my profit to crypto currency investment.Spend some on myself and family t o get some real
treat while picking some good stock in blue chip companies to hold for the long term. I may
also prefer going into mining of a particular coin of interest to gain further added advantage
in the coin market business.
Activity: 140
What am i going to do? what else but continue in trading, why should i leave for another busnes if in bitcoint i was able to achieve my target And satisfied with the results!..
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
If I hit my target in crypto I will probably think of another step or plan like making a big project for my community like for example or putting up my own business.. I will still continue doing what I have been doing.
Why is everyone looking for target in crypto like they really have anyone at all? If I ask you or some of you now the amount you are going to be selling your holding, trust me, whatever you tell me now, is something that I know will not work when that time comes.

Even if your funds grow to $100000 now, you will still want to keep it. The best eventually is to just find a project outside crypto if you have enough, so you can diversify, spread the risk and then keep making more money for yourself to invest more in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
If I hit the target in crypto field I think I will move on another venture and that is real esate.  Aside from investing in real estate, I also wanted to invest in different business such as buy and sell.  Cryptocurrency is a good investment but as said, do not put all your egg in one basket so diversify is one good option.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
that can be consider as the continouse process, To me i consider crypto currency trading as my part time business and therefore i will always try to make my part time business more successful, and i think that is my aim will remain as my aim  forever. Because once e enter in the worldof dryto currency then it become difficult to leave the field but will try to continue being part of this community.

I think the target with bitcoin varies with the passage of the time. One he start work intialy think that he will buy some think he want from bitcoin but as time passed and he came to know that bitcoin is not limited he the start thinking about big and when one wish become full with bitcoin directly you will think ablut another and bigger than that one. In this way the target with bitcoin and crypto does not stop.
Activity: 143
For me I will also convert some to fiat to spend with my need and for my family and I will reinvest the rest. I will not quit investing it I will just repeat my doings, because it will provide money for my needs.
Activity: 184
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

Well, in the moment if I keep the coin and reach the target on the crypto market. I will sell that coin. And wait for the market to come down to grab them again. If the trend and the community of users support that coin. But it seems to me that it's hard to get lucky, because I'm still on the path of evaporation and the loss of the coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I would probably enjoy my earnings but save the remaining initial investment to repeat the cycle to invest to a new profitable coin or maybe just buy again the same one. I think as long as I'm not financially free then I would continuously circulate and do investment just to have a secure future for my family and me.
After reaching my supposed targets, I am going to cash out about 80% of my total bitcoins and use it do whatever plans i had already set up before i started investing into bitcoins and when those businesses also starts to give me money, I would invest those in bitcoins again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I would probably enjoy my earnings but save the remaining initial investment to repeat the cycle to invest to a new profitable coin or maybe just buy again the same one. I think as long as I'm not financially free then I would continuously circulate and do investment just to have a secure future for my family and me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
At the moment there are crypto-currencies in the world, there is no limit to perfection, and there is always where to develop and increase profits. Now there are many promising and interesting ICO projects, in which you can invest. So, do not stop at what has already been achieved.

Even there are many cryptocurrency that are into market right now, I will stick with a large portion of bitcoin investment.  But I will also try to buy some new coins that have potential.  If the target price of bitcoin will be reached, I will encash my bitcoin.  Then I will continue to earn some.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I think that when I reach my goal I will want more and more))so I will not be able to stop and continue investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
At the moment there are crypto-currencies in the world, there is no limit to perfection, and there is always where to develop and increase profits. Now there are many promising and interesting ICO projects, in which you can invest. So, do not stop at what has already been achieved.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
To be honest i will reinvest some of it in crypto technology, there is no better ways to invest them, i don't know if i will be reacher but it doesn't matter, i do it for the future of the children.
You are correct, what is the point investing in something else when cryptocurrencies are the best thing in which we can invest our money, look at stocks for example you can get profits, but the profits you can get with cryptocurrencies are way higher so there is no point in investing in stocks you get less profits and it will take a lot more time so it is just a waste of time, keep invested in cryptocurrencies and forget about everything else with the exception of gold in real estate.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think it will be a long long process for me to achieved my target in crypto but at this point with the help of my crypto income I already opened my own business in my place, help my parents financially and extend some aid for my relatives and less fortunate people. But I guess even everyone will going to achieved their target it won't be easy for us to leave or quit crypto still we will always find time for it.
that can be consider as the continouse process, To me i consider crypto currency trading as my part time business and therefore i will always try to make my part time business more successful, and i think that is my aim will remain as my aim  forever. Because once e enter in the worldof dryto currency then it become difficult to leave the field but will try to continue being part of this community.
Definitely true.But i always believe that man has no satisfaction.Even if he has achieved his target in crypto field,still he would find another target and make him motivated along the way.But to be honest,even if all good things will happen to me and so with other crypto holders here,leaving crypto is one thing i can't ever imagine.I know deeply that i'll be growing old with crypto as long as i can.
Pages:
Jump to: