Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 18. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 120
Personally, i don't have a goal yet. Maybe because i am not facing financial problems for now. But no one can live without a goal in his mind. So, it is just a matter of time. But looking at it objectively, once i earned a respected amount of money, i will surely convert , maybe the third, reinvest a part of the rest in bitcoin and i will use the last part in some project. What is life if we can't enjoy it or live to the fullest?
I want to experience everything, that is why i am being patient, waiting until i get to the point where i finally decide what my goal is and fulfill it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I would continue to earn in crypto field and make sure that my family could have a decent life,
I would save some of my money and continue to trade some and I would also want to open a business,
So that the government wouldn't be so suspicious about what I am doing to earn money.
There are some country that are still against the crypto currency so I think it is best to have a business while you are earning in the crypto field.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
I will pursue and invite people closest if they have the potential and will do it
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think you want to ask, when we achieve some sort of level with enough money then what would be our next step.

For me there is no crypto goal as such, what I'm doing is for fun and little extra bucks to spend on my family. Obviously everyone needs the financial freedom for life but I like to have practical approach with which I could just  earn enough and not dreaming to become Richie rich. They say that money makes money and I believe I just have enough to sustain quality life and will choose crypto to have extra bucks only.

Re-investing your assets, grabbing more out of the crypto and repeating the whole process is all sort of on going process depending upon your desires.
much better to ask,because i think theres no stop achieveing in this field in which offering to gain more and more profit,how would a person put exact achieving goal when the earning is unlimited?well i have been into this situation now.that i re open my offline business because of bitcoin.and looking forward to extend a branch if given a chance
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
If I have hit the target in crypto then all I will do the target. Actually humans will never be satisfied with what they have. If they already have one, then they will ambition want to have two and so on. So even with me. I will continue to develop investment investment not only in crypto alone. Therefore, the future of future descendants will be more assured.
Activity: 140
Thank you for +Merit
When one goal is achieved, another one appears. Part of the money I get from cryptocurrency and invest in other assets.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
If I achieve the targeted earning through cryptocurrency within few years time, surely will initiate a real time business. Later will focus on spending the earnings in an effective manner which will help in reducing the unwanted needs. With the ongoing price fluctuation it is hard to fix a target and trade.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I think I have my own business if I achieved my target here in bitcoin to secure my financial when my retirement has come. Because  we didn't know how long bitcoin will last. As much as bitcoin will helpful to me I will never quit. Instead, I will share to others who do not know anything in bitcoin I can start it with my family and friends I want to share my knowledge and my experience how to earn bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I probably set my next target which is higher than the last one then convert some of my earnings for leisure I think it is a must that we enjoy the harvest of our investment while continue securing for our future. So far I am doing this cycle since I have made some earnings from the day I joined crypto currency market and I am very happy about the outcome of my perseverance.

Exactly! If we are young and have the capacity to work hard, why not setting up another target to reach even higher. That's exactly what I will do if I reach my first target with the crypto currency market. Till the time, I can work in this field, I will keep setting new targets by braking the previous goal to reach even higher. Probably, I won't encourage leisure at this moment, instead I will try to set up an offline business apart from my job to create a plan C for my life (while plan B is the crypto currency).

An wise man said, If your target is the Moon, then probably you will be able to get to the top of the tree, but if you are targeting the top of the tree, you may not get off the ground. So there's no stopping for me, till the time I can work. 
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
My guess is many will diversify and branch out away from crypto to mitigate risks associated with being invested heavily in a single market. We see it happen to an extent when longtime BTC HODL whales cash out their crypto and close their operations. They find ventures elsewhere to invest in, perhaps as a means towards greater diversification and overall safety.

I currently do not have a target in crypto field nor good plans for diversification. But I am making an effort to diversify.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I probably set my next target which is higher than the last one then convert some of my earnings for leisure I think it is a must that we enjoy the harvest of our investment while continue securing for our future. So far I am doing this cycle since I have made some earnings from the day I joined crypto currency market and I am very happy about the outcome of my perseverance.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I would do something similar. I would convert half of it to fiat, I would invest it in a house and some stable sources of income. The remaining half would continue to remain in crypto and if it rises further I would take advantage of any upside.
Then I think I will be able to retire and relax.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I like what you said, convert to cash the half and reinvest the other half. Actually, that is also my plan. I will use that half cash in putting up a small time business and make it grow. I will invest also in some companies or in the stock market to make it grower. Of course, I wont exit in the crypto word, I will continue to do it and teach my relatives on the cryptoi world.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
If i achieve my target in crypto world i would definitely reinvest the money instead of cashing them out as i see the money made from crypto as my investment so i will only reinvest them into different digital currencies as i see this as my future investment which can be used during my retirement time which is a long way to go and i will do some charity works out of the profits that i make from this.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
we have a different strategy mate.   And also it depends in the circumstance of price which is for me if the price reached my target valued and the price is constantly increasing then the good idea on it is to covert the half then let rest profits increasing while the movement of the price didn't change yet cause it is a chance to gain more profits.  .then if the opposite happen we must sell all then buy back when the price goes to the lower price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For me, if someday i will be successfully achieved my goal in crypto field, I would rather stay focus in crypto business and invest more capital. As what i have been noticef in many bitcoiners, they said that, the more capital invested the more profitable income returns.
Activity: 200
I think if I ever achieve the amount of money that I am targeting to reach in crypto,
Then I would start a business so that my income would be secure and I wouldn't have a problem in the future.
I would start to relax and have fun in life if I accomplish it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Personally I am in the current situation of achieving a gola in crypto currency community and reaching it would not mean that I will finally stop with it and go on without it. It really helped alot on ny needs and daily activity, so reaching a goal would probably mean making another and bigger goal to achieve in this community.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
For me there is no end goal cause when i reach the desired amount of bitcoin, i will just cash out some of it and reinvest it to another crypto currency that is good for long term investment. Im looking for making crypto currency a sustainable stable income just being able to sustain life is enough for me if dont get rich in this field then it's fine but if i do then good.
I think reinvesting into crypto currencies and making the most out of it is the good way to go.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
To my understanding what I would do after I hit my target in trading, what I usually do is take capital and leave the rest behind to just grow. And sometimes when I feel like investing another coin, I’d get some percentage on the profits I gained and invest it on those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: