Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 26. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 251
March 23, 2017, 07:53:14 AM
i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

norway
It would be better if you look some other countries in other continent such as asia, africa, north america, and etc. If I'm in your situation, I would countries that are far away from my country so that I can behold other countrie's culture that could amazed me since  it's quite different from my countrie's culture.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 23, 2017, 05:25:42 AM
I'm Malaysian, but I always hope that I can stay in Taiwan when I can travel whole world without worries my income.

my gf is taiwanese.
i'm bulgarian.
know this and that about indonesia, but very little about malaysia tbh.
taiwan seems to have attained that degree of what i'd call 'comfortable wealth' tho, for sure.
but ridiculously stubborn when it comes to anything too foreign or new (cryptocurrencies/bitcoin, weed, etc..)

I would  prefere some island... nothing to fancy like Sicily.

recently read that sicily is known among some sociologists as an 'assabiya black hole' - namely, a place that due to historical circumstances not much meaningful cooperation between people can emerge or sustain itself for long, and is thus dead weight for anybody unfortunate enough to have it in its jurisdiction. it was mentioned alongside afghanistan, somalia and etc... personally, idk. couldn't care so much about italy. Smiley

my boyfriend always say norway now im curious to go there! haha
but me somewhere in Europe just don't where!

grim, cold weather all the time, sparsely populated ghost towns, everybody just gets drunk home, high rate of suicides... just because its rich doesn't mean its nice, especially to live there.

i prefer a poorer country with relaxed laws, good weather, beaches, decent food and foreign cultures one can learn something else than what he already knows from.
Activity: 14
March 23, 2017, 05:06:41 AM
i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

i've lived a number of different countries for longer periods of time...
any place has their advantages and disadvantages, pluses and minuses (often even their best aspects are just side effects of their worst..)

czech republic is pretty much your euro-libertarian paradise.
spent 3.5 years there.

denmark sucked (but some would disagree) and i don't like scandinavia.
hated the netherlands too. even the kids are jerks there... and i'm not big into debauchery and that perverse liberal freedom of theirs that takes place in a disneyland prison for adults.

bulgaria, which is where i originally come from is also arguably the worst place on the balkans you can happen to live in (but its still, for me, nowhere near as bad as the UK, NL, DK...)

currently in taiwan, which way i feel it its like they've taken the best of all worlds (chinese, japanese, western/european..) and secluded themselves on an amazingly beautiful island... its pretty good and really comfortable, but also bit conservative in some weird if not slightly irrational ways.

and i'm headed southeast asia soon, where i really had been planning to settle for the long haul in the past 4 years.

Activity: 25
Merit: 10
March 23, 2017, 12:23:29 AM
I would  prefere some island... nothing to fancy like Sicily.
Activity: 40
March 22, 2017, 03:31:44 PM
I would like to live in Athens, but now still need to earn money to buy real estate. I like to go on vacation in Italy, France, Japan.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2017, 03:42:21 AM
I'm Malaysian, but I always hope that I can stay in Taiwan when I can travel whole world without worries my income.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
March 04, 2017, 03:58:52 AM
Norway!!!
The best country to live and access to vital resources such as water. This state is also highly valued by citizens on health and nutrition, access to knowledge and information, as well as on the degree of personal freedom. True price of housing in the country is € 5,600 per square meter. In Otim, for example, count on € 6500 per square meter and above.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 04, 2017, 03:53:26 AM
The American non-profit organization Social Progress Imperative analyzed 133 countries on indicators such as health, education, security, personal freedom and access to vital resources. This study was to identify the best for the life of the state. It turned out that the worst thing to live in the Central African Republic.

Therefore, I would chose the location of his new home thanks to the ratings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 02, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Indonesia is a great option for a stress-free life. You do not have to be rich, you make do with little, people are cool and trash nobody cares.
Maybe Indonesia is the cheapest option for life and do not need much money to live in this country, but the social standards and even more so the political situation desires to be better. It seems to me a big risk.
Activity: 47
March 01, 2017, 04:52:45 AM
Indonesia is a great option for a stress-free life. You do not have to be rich, you make do with little, people are cool and trash nobody cares.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
February 28, 2017, 08:43:32 PM
Ill live in norway aswell! They have some sick places there
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
February 28, 2017, 02:07:56 AM
sweden would be the best Tongue they got free healthcare and free press...i visited sweden one time and i would love to go back! beautiful and the people are great too!  Grin  Wink
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 27, 2017, 07:43:39 PM
may be living in the mountains is very convenient.
natural air and cool

Same as me! Seems we both have exactly thesame taste.
I totally want to live with nature.. in a safe & quiet place where no one lives.  
Unfortunately I live in a country where the noisy ones thrive. they are seen as cool.  People like us aren't considered normal for loving nature & living in quietness. It's been difficult trying to adapt to their world.
Activity: 23
Merit: 5
February 27, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
Most of people like Paris, Roma, New York, Los Angeles but I prefer more to visit Asian countries because they have unique culture.
I prefer to live in a country which is safe and there are laws that protect citizens. Therefore, it is the US or European countries are very suitable. Already one can choose the one that is most pleasing. But Asia is terrifying.

I don't consider a place where people have lots of guns and they count it as a normal thing, this is USA, while European countries are safer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2017, 04:32:35 PM
I would love a secluded place in the jungle, I want to live the way the ancient people did with no technology and the freedom that comes with it.
Activity: 126
February 23, 2017, 04:17:03 PM
if i could live anywhere i would choose an isolated place in the mountains .. in the beautiful nature .. with my wife and kids i would just hunt and we all gather around campfire .. *-*
My wife often voiced the idea to go to live far away from civilization, in the mountains or in the woods. But it seems to me that we can not get rid of us from the city.

I also talked about it with wife. Problem is when you get older, doctor can be too far away when you need it. I was hiking one year with my wife on Paklenica in Croatia, where we stayed 1 night at a house that old husband and wife rent for tourist. Its really far away from main road,you can only get there by foot or with helicopter. Old woman was somewhere around 70 years old, and havent been to town for last 10 years. Her husband goes once a week to town to get suplies and medicine, with a donkey to help him carry.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
February 22, 2017, 08:06:18 PM
I like the summer, but especially I like the winter with lots of snow.

I like Sweden, Norway, Canada. And I would be interested in Iceland, never been there.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 07:18:04 PM
I was in uk recently but the climate killed me...
Britain is generally known for its raw climate and the country was able to sit in the city is not very good. Particularly affected are people who have problems with the respiratory tract. It really is a huge problem.
Activity: 133
February 22, 2017, 07:14:59 PM
I was in uk recently but the climate killed me...
Activity: 142
February 22, 2017, 07:00:32 PM
Very cheap life in India. Of course I would like to try. But I have a very annoying their unsanitary. There's just a horror. They live, sleep, eat and burn the corpses g one place.
Pages:
Jump to: