Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 29. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 23, 2017, 11:20:39 PM
Sweden would be the best place.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
January 23, 2017, 11:16:49 PM
I want to go to many places, so far I have not been out of the country, has been living in a small city. In fact, I prefer to go to space, the universe is unknown, has been attracting me.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
January 23, 2017, 07:33:09 PM
Some tropical place, I can't stand the winter.
In the tropics, probably even cheaper to live, you do not have to grow old on warm clothes and the body requires less nutrients, not sweaty old energy to heat the body. Truth in warm countries most at risk of contracting the strange disease.
I want to experience winter. A cold environment would suit me perfectly because I love the cold, humid temperature, and it does help me in a way to cool myself down. Right now, I live in the tropics, so it's just rainy season and summer. That's just how humans work, you want something that you haven't experienced, and that's not a bad thing.
jid
Activity: 21
January 23, 2017, 06:32:44 PM
if I could live anywhere, I would go to various countries,
such as Norway, Swiss, Sweden and some beautiful country landscape.
such as a jumper, could go anywhere.
Activity: 270
January 23, 2017, 04:24:42 PM
Very often I think about where my life would be better and where it would be possible to leave. Even options change very often. But it seems to me that all the houses are better and do I not going anywhere from here. But I have always considered the possibility many times since moving to Canada. There are moments in every positive correlation of social and political life but the climate and nature is exactly what I like.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 23, 2017, 03:47:10 PM
Go to Dali to see Cangshan Erhai Lake, Erhai, to listen to such a sunrise, debauch; live in a sea view room, facing Erhai.
Dali is a very specific choice for permanent residence. I would prefer there to rest, but not live. There with the arrangement may have problems. With work and so on.
Still need to take into account the mentality of the person and the society in which you want to fit in. It is not easy, especially if the views of religion or way of life may vary. Local can not withstand such neighbors.
Activity: 194
January 23, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
If I were good enough finances, then I would not have refused at least one year to live in every country interesting for me. For example, Japan, Amsterdam and so on.
January 23, 2017, 02:55:29 PM
Mars.

It would be nice to look back at planet earth and not be tangled up in all the crazy politics.

Smiley
It would be nice to escape to another planet from the evil of our world. But the fact is that it all may come after you to a new place of residence. Life is a complicated thing.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 23, 2017, 02:27:04 PM
Mars.

It would be nice to look back at planet earth and not be tangled up in all the crazy politics.

Smiley
Activity: 138
January 23, 2017, 02:12:55 PM
In the tropics, probably even cheaper to live, you do not have to grow old on warm clothes and the body requires less nutrients, not sweaty old energy to heat the body. Truth in warm countries most at risk of contracting the strange disease.
Activity: 476
January 09, 2017, 05:25:30 AM
I would love to live in Australia. People there are so positive!
People there are positive, but if you read the origin of the local residents of Australia, which like are largely descendants of convicts. I do not want anything bad to say, just read a book.
Activity: 1
January 09, 2017, 05:09:52 AM
I would love to live in Australia. People there are so positive!
Activity: 234
January 09, 2017, 04:52:05 AM
Go to Dali to see Cangshan Erhai Lake, Erhai, to listen to such a sunrise, debauch; live in a sea view room, facing Erhai.
Dali is a very specific choice for permanent residence. I would prefer there to rest, but not live. There with the arrangement may have problems. With work and so on.
Activity: 281
January 09, 2017, 03:39:32 AM
January 09, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
In countries dominated by the winter, there are so many dangers in nature, as it is in the tropics. There's not only animals, but insects and plants can harm little trained person.
Activity: 171
January 09, 2017, 02:34:39 AM
Any place that don't have earth quakes, floods, or fires would be good.
Oh yeah and no tornado's they cause to much property damage.
America and Japan fall off as options. There's such cataclysms very much. I now understand why the locals build their own houses made of light and cheap materials.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2017, 09:44:43 PM
Any place that don't have earth quakes, floods, or fires would be good.
Oh yeah and no tornado's they cause to much property damage.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
January 08, 2017, 09:43:14 PM
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 08, 2017, 06:18:22 PM
I would live on my yacht and sail the Caribbean islands. Hopping from port to port trading, doing cargo runs and quests for the local barkeeps.

Activity: 194
January 08, 2017, 05:18:01 PM
Australia is a big country, which is home to a relatively small population. This is the reason for the interest in migrants. As it is much simpler and easier to move and settle than in most other countries.

I don't think so even with even country we have to face some problems in the beginning, you won't find any work there because firstly they will provide for their citizens only. So you need to take of money before leaving your current country. You need to face lot of challenges in starting stage for migrants.
Perhaps Australia really is not much to strive to make other people, but on the one hand the country although tempting, but differs in a familiar climate and naselennyni animals and insects that are very harmful to humans.
Pages:
Jump to: