Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 28. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 09, 2017, 12:39:33 AM
Would u like to live anymore ratther than the place where you were born .acc to me its going to be very hard to leave my dear ones .so i would my homeplace if i could live there.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 08, 2017, 10:28:36 PM
If I could live anywhere, i want live in Norway.
Activity: 126
February 08, 2017, 06:40:40 AM
Somewhere on the coast, near sea. But that country/city have to have good health care, some schools maybe even college for my kids that is not too far. Overall safety in country is also must have, so I would narrow it down to Croatia, Istria region.
I would not say that Croatia is a safe region. There is a problem inside the country between people. And it is not an indication that Croatia became a member of the European Union. It is still a risk.

Well as I already live in Croatia (not on coast) I can say you are wrong. According to Numbeo, Croatia is on 9th place for safety index in Europe, and 21st place in whole world. And like I said, I live there, I feel very much safe already, living in big city. Coastal cities with less population is even safer.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
February 07, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
I would try to live in the Netherlands. This is a country in which almost everything is allowed. This country is full of desire and pleasure. I want to try, you can get there to live or survive.
Activity: 194
February 07, 2017, 06:59:48 PM
Somewhere on the coast, near sea. But that country/city have to have good health care, some schools maybe even college for my kids that is not too far. Overall safety in country is also must have, so I would narrow it down to Croatia, Istria region.
I would not say that Croatia is a safe region. There is a problem inside the country between people. And it is not an indication that Croatia became a member of the European Union. It is still a risk.
Activity: 261
February 07, 2017, 05:46:48 PM
Probably Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
I think Canada is the most suitable country to settle in a new place. Australia for me is dangerous. There are so many snakes and crocodiles.
Activity: 195
February 07, 2017, 04:00:34 PM
I'd like to live in France. It's been a dream since I don't know when. The only thing for me is the cost of living. Sounds too much for me. I like the culture though, sounds interesting to me.
Now Europe and not very calm. It is better to go to Scotland or Switzerland. There though for the life of worry is not.
Activity: 382
February 07, 2017, 03:32:45 PM
I guess I would like to live in California on the roller coaster of Beverly Hills. I was just in the movies seen, as there is always hot and the girls on the street walking in a bikini. It is a haven.
Activity: 117
February 06, 2017, 03:26:03 PM
I'd like to live in France. It's been a dream since I don't know when. The only thing for me is the cost of living. Sounds too much for me. I like the culture though, sounds interesting to me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
February 06, 2017, 06:52:34 AM
Probably Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
Activity: 126
February 06, 2017, 03:47:02 AM
Activity: 9
February 05, 2017, 11:33:36 PM
If I could choose where I would want to reside in, It would be New Zealand, since I was you, I kept on thinking about N.Z with Its natural beauty. New zealand has picturesque view anywhere, with greenlands, mountains, lakes, seas, rivers and cows. However, cons to it is that NZ is close to calamities like earthquakes. However, that dont bother me though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 27, 2017, 12:39:34 PM
Instead of living in just one country, I would like to visit the whole world. I especially wonder about the far east culture. It's a very old culture. I find exotic in the countries of the Middle East.

One day I want to take the tent and visit the whole world.
Activity: 35
January 27, 2017, 10:19:17 AM
I do live in the green countryside, with animals around the house (deer and owls) and it is very peaceful and quiet.

That's all lovely, except that the tractor has been down the road today and the road is covered in poop.

Activity: 90
January 26, 2017, 03:59:32 PM
i d love to live in somewhere where there is small population and a lot of greeneries. cus dealing with nature and animals is better than dealing with people.

It would be realy nice to live in some place like you described , a lot of greeneries and a small population. That would be realy quiet and peaceful life to live i like that. But Im not sure about nature and animal thing, I think that is what you think and like maybe to do. But there is people who like other people and to have job dealing with other people Cheesy .

I live in a quiet town, where many zanimayutmya semledeliem. And I hate it. I want to work in the office, rather than on the ground.
I would like to live in a big city. It does not matter which country, the main thing that had a lot of people and a high standard of living and income.

Its funny that I have what you want but I don't want it anymore. I want to live outside of the city in the country. With a few acres of land and a quiet dirt road that goes by my house. No highways like I have now. I'm just tired of all the people here in the city. When I was younger I really enjoyed it, the night life is amazing in a large city. But now I feel I would rather just have the quiet life.
Activity: 177
January 26, 2017, 01:59:02 PM
i d love to live in somewhere where there is small population and a lot of greeneries. cus dealing with nature and animals is better than dealing with people.

It would be realy nice to live in some place like you described , a lot of greeneries and a small population. That would be realy quiet and peaceful life to live i like that. But Im not sure about nature and animal thing, I think that is what you think and like maybe to do. But there is people who like other people and to have job dealing with other people Cheesy .

I live in a quiet town, where many zanimayutmya semledeliem. And I hate it. I want to work in the office, rather than on the ground.
I would like to live in a big city. It does not matter which country, the main thing that had a lot of people and a high standard of living and income.
Activity: 462
January 25, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

It looks like introvert peiple choice. I also would vote live in small population but not in desert
Activity: 40
January 25, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
could live anywhere would have been nice.
let alone be able to live in prosperous countries.
Activity: 244
January 24, 2017, 01:58:46 PM
Activity: 294
January 24, 2017, 05:40:34 AM
Yeah I want to live everywhere with my friends and cousins like a band on a tour. Maybe spend one month on different countries. We will go learn about their culture and visit their interesting landmarks. But I will stay away from Iraq, Iran, Syria or Pakistan because you know those are high-risk places. I don't think if I would visit Australia but I will if not only for its scary wild life like spiders as big as plates, kangaroos that can kick your ass flat. The country I would stay for a very long time would be Japan because I like hot Japanese chicks and anime.
Pages:
Jump to: