Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose(country)? - page 11. (Read 8981 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Depends what your economical situation is. If no money at all then it would be best to be somewhere with good social system and free stuff, if some money then maybe a cheap tropical country, something in the south-east asia or so. If lots of money then it would be nice to be just all over the place.
this person knows how to live Grin Grin
I try my best with the cards life dealt me Smiley I guess bitcoin might turn out to be the missing joker to my hand.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Depends what your economical situation is. If no money at all then it would be best to be somewhere with good social system and free stuff, if some money then maybe a cheap tropical country, something in the south-east asia or so. If lots of money then it would be nice to be just all over the place.
this person knows how to live Grin Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
anyway it looks like a place worth to live
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This place used to be a lot in the news here in Brazil a few years ago but haven't heard about them for quite a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i have no idea, but it's probably nowhere near as perfect as you have made it out to be in your mind.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
it is hard indeed. every place has its own pro and con.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was thinking this the other day and I found it hard to choose one
Pages:
Jump to: